Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Moment ❯ Vision of an angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Yusuke I can't believe you talked me into this."
"It's ok Keiko. Koenma's got us covered." They were now going to pick up Kurama and Kuwabara. So instead of going to school they were going to the amusement park too. They arrived at Kurama's and saw that Kuwabara was already there.The two piled in the car. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Kurama started.
"Koenma's got us covered. Besides what's the worst that can happen?" Yusuke asked
"Well my school choir is going to be there today." Yusuke gulped hard.
"I-it'll be okay. No-one's going to see you. Besides your school is full of a bunch of preps. They aren't going to do anything." So they were off to Disney World.
**********************************
"Mord, I am so nervous."
"Don't worry Airi. You'll do great. I know you can and will." She laughed nervously as she listened to her friend.
"Okay. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale."
"And now for Mieou High." The announcer called out. They steeped out on stage.
"Here goes nothing
*******************************
"Hey Kurama. Look." Kurama looked out onto the stage and saw a few of his friends from school. They decided to stay and watch for a while. That's when Kurama saw her. He just felt she was so beautiful, natrually so. But, he did not remember seeing her around school, he would remember a face like that. So captivating. He never thought he would be feeling this way about any woman so quickly, especially a human. They went on to more rides as soon as his school had finished. "Who was she?" That questioned resinated in his mind.