Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Thank you for reviewing Hieisdarkangel44. You made me so happy today because no one reviews my stories. Ok everyone who reads my stories there well be a little rule. If you peoples read my stories then you got to review or email me about my stories because I got to know if you peoples like my stories or not. Ok so don't for get about this rule. On to my story chapter I made.

You walk up to get your arrow when you saw them staring at you. You grab your arrow and it disappear in your hand so did your bow too. You turn around and look at them. They can't see your face because your cape is on you still. One guy with red hair and green or emerald eyes was walking towards you. You looked at him wondering why he's walking towards you.

Person with red hair: Hi my name is Kurama. What is yours miss?

You: It's not your busy to know my name.

Kurama: Well if you don't want me to know your name then all I want to say is thank you for helping us at least.

You: I don't need your thank you. You peoples should be lucky you guys are still alive because it's very rare for me to help anyone.

Kurama: …………………….

You: So anyway…………can you peoples just go away right now.

Person with gel black hair: GO AWAY. WHY SHOULD WE GO AWAY?

You: Who are you?

Person with gel hair: Who am I? I well tell you who am I. I am Yusuke Urameshi. That's who I am.

You: Well you got a loud mouth.

Yusuke: Why you.

You started to walk away when someone grab your arm. You turn around and you saw Kurama that was holding your arm. You stared at him but he did not see you staring at him because you are wearing your cape.

You: What do you want?

Kurama: Where are you going?

You: Why do you want to know?

Kurama: I just want to know were you are going.

You: Well I am going to the shadows so let him go.

Yusuke: You know that's not a place.

You: To me it is.

Yusuke: Whatever.

You: Let me go.

Kurama: No because you are coming with us.

You: Let me go or you well pay.

Yusuke: What are you going to do?

You: Just let me go now.

Person with orange hair: Well we are not going to let you go.

You: Who are you?

Person with orange hair: I am the great Kazuma but people call me Kuwabara.

You: Well you are dump and ugly and you have low spirit energy.

Kuwabara: I do not have low spirit energy.

You: Whatever. I hope you all will dead and go to hell.

I hope you peoples like my story. This time it was long. So please review or pay the price. If he wants to. It up to him if he wants to mess with your head. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal