Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Thank you for the peoples that reviewed. Ok on to the story.

Let's talk about the story first. You were walking down a street with no lights. Then you saw the spirit detectives and you help them out by shooting an arrow at the demon. You know all there names now but you won't tell them your name because its not there busy to know it. You ask Kurama if he has pain in inside and he said no. Then he asks you if you have pain inside of you and you said yes. You tell them about the pain inside you. Yusuke said it was deep, Kurama said wow, Hiei said nothing so you don't know if he likes it or not, but Kuwabara well lets say that he didn't get it at all and you say that he was dump. Story starts.

You: Can you let me go I got to go somewhere.

Yusuke: If you tell us where you are going and what is your name.

You: I told you before I going to walk around the shadows and I am not going to tell you peoples my name.

Yusuke: Ok you can walk around the shadows but tell us your name.

You: I said no.

Kurama: Can we at least see your face?

You: Why?

Kurama: Just let us see your face.

You: No because you peoples are going to report me to Koenma.

Kuwabara: We are not going to report you to Koenma.

You: Yes you are I just know it.

You kick Yusuke where the sun don't shine. Then you were saying a spell and all around you there was this fog. All of them couldn't breath and Kurama let you go so he can cover is mouth. You start running out of the alley. You stop after running some miles. You look around and you went to the park. You jump into a tree and just sit there. Then you see them running out of the alley. They were turning to find you but they couldn't so they just went back to the spirit world. After that you waited in the tree for a couple of hours then jump down. You thought they all left but one more is still here. You didn't know that till you turn around and saw Hiei right behind you. You were shock because you thought he was with the others. You see him glaring at you.

You: Why are you still here?

Hiei: Why you thought I went with the others?

You: Yes.

Hiei: Well they told me to stay and find you.

You: Why did you listen to them?

Hiei: Hn.

You: Stop that.

Hiei: Why?

You: I hate when you do that.

Hiei: So I can do it if I want to.

You: Whatever.

Hiei: Since I got you here I'm going to Koenma right now.

You: Stay away from me if you want to live.

Hiei: You can't hurt me. You're to weak.

You: I am not. Good luck of finding me next time.

Hiei: Hn.

You disappear in the green mist. You appear in a forest that you know very well. You end up in a clearing. The grass is smooth, there is a lake, and a small stump a couple of feet away from the lake. You look at the sky and see that it is about midnight. The moon is bright tonight then the other nights you come here. The stars are not showing just the moon. You go over to the small stump and sit on it. (this is <>you talking in your head. <means you being talking and >means you stop.) <Why do they want to bring me to Koenma? Why am I talking about this? I should not care why they want to bring me to him.> You stop thinking because you hear some noise in the brushes. You got up and walk to it.

That's it for now. Talk to you peoples next time when I update. Don't for get to review if you don't you know what happens.