Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

You got up because you hear some noise in the brushes. You walk up to it and stop at the front of the brush that was making the noise. Then something jumps out of the brush. You turn around and you saw it was your cat Emerald. Emerald has black eyes; there is a small piece of green stone that is an emerald in her forehead, and her fur is brown and black. You were happy to see her. You smile at her and Emerald run to you and jump into your arms. You walk back to the stump and sit on it still holding Emerald. Emerald fell asleep in your arms after a couple of minutes. You got up and walk to a tree. You jump in it still holding Emerald. Then you fell asleep about 2:00 am. You woke up about 5:00 or 6:00 am in the morning. You look down from the tree and you see the spirit detectives but there are three. The forth one Hiei was not there. You were thinking were he could be. Then when you look up you see he right in front of you. You had a shock face. Hiei just stare at you.

You: How did you find me?

Hiei: Hn.

Hiei grab your arm and pull you down out of the tree. You are still holding Emerald. Hiei let go of your arm when you guys got to the ground.

Yusuke: See we found you now and you got to come with us to Koenma.

You: Fine.

A portal appear right be hind them. They walk in first and then you. Then you peoples appear in Koenma's office.