Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

I hope the peoples that are reading like this story and they better be reviewing. Everyone should be happy today because today is the day you get to find out what your name is in the story. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ok enough talk to the quiz. Oh I mean story. I wonder why I said quiz. I guess it must be I been reading to much quizzes instead of stories. Ok ok I am going to start the story so you peoples won't get mad.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok you and the guys are at Koenma's office. Emerald jumped out of your arms onto the floor and walk to up a chair. She jump up the chair and started to fall asleep. Kuwabara walk up to your cat and started patting her. You gave Kuwabara an evil look. Like you-better-stop-touching-her that kind of look. Ok you guys stand there a couple of minutes. Then Koenma comes to the office and sits in his chair. Not the chair your cat is sleeping on. He looks up that you.

Koenma: Hi Armana.

You: Hi.

Koenma: So this is the girl you guys told me about.

Yusuke: Yes and she is such a big pain.

You: I am not.

Yusuke: Yes you are.

Koenma: Stop it you two. Anyway you guys this is Armana.

Kurama: That's a pretty name.

Koenma: Armana do you got a place to stay?

You: Why do you want to know?

Koenma: Because if you don't you can stay with the guys at there place.

You: Well I don't want to stay with them and besides I got the shadows to care for me.

You walk out of the office into a garden. You sat on the smooth soft bright green grass. You look at the lake that was shining. In the lake you can see the shadows around you and the trees blowing with the wind.

~*~*~*~*~*~GANGS POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kurama: What did Armana mean by "I got the shadows to care for me?"

Koenma: Well lets see. We can watch her on my screen if you guys want to find out.

The gang: Sure.

A big screen appears right in front of them. They look at it and the screen turn to you. They started watching you and you start saying something.

~*~*~*~*~*BACK TO YOU~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You: I see the shadows. I see them follow me where ever I go. They seem to talk to me. They listen to me and I listen to them. They well stay with me. The shadows seem not to go away. They are calling me to them. What do they want? Why wont they leave me alone? Do they want me to stay with them alone in the shadows or are they trying to tell me something.

You got up and was about to start walking when you saw………………………..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry you got to read the next one when I ever I update. I might update after a year. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. J/k peoples you know I well never do that to all my fans or readers or peoples. So don't for get to review so I well know if it is good or not. Flames are welcome but if you send a flame you well pay by my little person in my head. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.