Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Insert You: My Dreamer...My Koishii... ❯ Deja Vu... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only got two reviews for the last chapter…oh well the reviews were still appreciated so I'm not complaining! ^_^ Yes yes, for a KuramaxYou fic, you haven't had much of a romantic time with him for the last three chapters. Well Rome wasn't built in one day, and your relationship won't either so, yeah. What does Rome have to do with this fanfic you ask? I HAVE NO CLUE!!! Well…Just because I'm happy, I'm making this chapter semi-long.

AnimeAngel007: I FOUND A WAY TO GET OUT OF THAT WRITER'S BLOCK I HAD!!!

Yusuke: *snap* darn…

Hiei: …hn…baka…

Kurama: oh?

AnimeAngel007: YEAH!!! BUT I JUST FORGOT HOW I DID IT JUST NOW!!!

Everyone ex. Hiei, AA007, and Kurama: *falls over anime style*

Chen: Before the authoress forgets, she does not own Yu Yu Hakusho…

AnimeAngel007: …*crickets*…who are you people again?

Chen: …

Kuwabara: AGUH?!

Chen: …STML

Yusuke: …Eh?

Chen: Short term memory loss…

AnimeAngel007: Or in some cases, as my intelligent friend pointed out, short tinkerbell midget loser!

Yusuke: -.-;;

Chen: Or in other words! Hiei!

Hiei: *sudden glare* What? *black flames surround him*

Chen: o.0

AnimeAngel007: …Read and review please…*looks at Chen and Hiei run around the room in circles*

---Quick Review---

______= Your name unless I fill something different in here…

~WHOOSH~= Thinking

"Blah…"= Talking…doy

/…./= Telepathy or whatnot…I'm not too sure yet…

(^_^)= A lovely author's note…or something else…I dunno

~Last Time~

"So what the heck are we supposed to do with her?" Yusuke asked, annoyed. Somehow, you felt like a guinea pig stuck in a cage. You were similar to some test specimen right now…and you didn't and couldn't run away. You needed their help…or else you'd die. You needed their help, like food and water. You couldn't manage on your own out there. So even though you wanted to, you refused to run away from them. Until then, you needed to stick around them…atleast until they got you a way to get back home.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to wait until tomorrow to bring her to Koenma…" you sighed relievingly to yourself as Kurama spoke up, but relief came and went briefly, "until then, we'll stay over at Genkai's to ask questions…" you gulped to yourself. Great…You REALLY hated your life right now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Insert You: My Dreamer…My Koishii…

Chapter 4: Silly Déjà Vu…

Your head felt like it was about to shatter into a million pieces. This sucked…and you mean REALLY sucked. You hated the three-eyed demon before you right now. Why in the world did you have to land in front of HIM of all people?! Why not in a lake or something? That would've definitely woken you up…You again stared at the Reikai Tantei before you. Everyone looked exactly how they did on the TV show. It made you laugh when you thought about it though. From a TV show…like some child's fantasy…Your fantasy…

"Well, it is getting rather late here…why don't we head over to Genkai's?" Kurama stated. You shifted your gaze at his face, his beautiful face (A/N: ehehe…I think I'm turning into a romantic…Well, ya gotta have SOME sort of soap opera in a Romance genre fanfic…). His crimson locks framed his light crème colored face perfectly. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green. They seemed so in depth, everyone would get lost staring at them. But probably it would be of good. He did have secrets to hide. His skin seemed so perfectly soft you just wanted to hol---HHHOOOLLLDDD ON THERE!!! You mentally smacked yourself. Well, actually, you mentally AND physically smacked yourself.

"OW!!!" You shouted outloud, involuntarily. This of course, lead to everyone staring at you, which lead to you turning red, blushing. Which of course would've had effect, if you hadn't left a big enough red mark on your face already due to the slap you gave yourself… "Um…Konnichiwa?"

Everyone looked at you with embarrassed faces. You just rubbed the back of your head nervously and stayed quiet…

"Err…yeah that would be a good idea…" Yusuke said after getting over your sudden `outburst'. "I don't think grandma will be too happy though…"

"I believe we don't have much of a choice to make, Yusuke," Kurama stated in his usual calm and composed voice.

"Yeah…Kurama's right ya know, Urameshi…" Kuwabara scratched the side of his face, obviously confused (AN: Obviously…-.-;;). "But I don't sense anything monster-y about `er though…" You sweatdropped at his new-found word for `demonly'.

Again you rubbed the side of your face. That smack to yourself really hurt…Hiei looked up at you with his usual stare and muttered, "Baka onna…" followed by his famous grunt, "Hn…"

You decided that this was a good time to say something, "Um…don't I get a say in this?" Everyone's eyes shifted to you again. Somehow…that didn't make you feel any better… "Exactly…where am I?"

Yusuke looked at you as if you were loco, "Hey…where exactly are ya from?" he said with the same look plastered on his face.

"Well…I'm from ______(somewhere in the U.S. please)_______" you said rather silently.

Kurama gave you a suspicious stare, "And I suppose you already know this is Japan, correct?"

You nodded your head and opened your mouth to speak again, "Yes, but…" you looked up nervously and doubtfully at everyone again, "believe it or not…you guys are on some television show where I'm from…" this earned you even more stares. ~Great~ you started in your mind.

Yusuke was the first one to reply to your insanity, "We're a WHAT?!" he shouted, volume 12 in your ears. "YOU MEAN WE'RE SOME SORTA FRICKIN REALITY SHOW WHERE YOU'RE FROM?!"

You sweatdropped, "Um…more like…an anime? Err…cartoon…" You stared wide-eyed as Yusuke was about to charge at someone or something from frustration. Luckily, Kurama was there to hold him back.

"Yusuke! Control yourself!" he shouted in mid-tone at the stressful spirit detective. "Considering Hiei's earlier explanation, this young lady happened to come from out of the air, mind you! She might've come from another world, due to those portal occurrences that have been happening lately!" Kurama was finally able to tune Yusuke down. Yusuke just muttered irritably and settled on just kicking a pebble 50 ft away instead of letting out his anger and frustration on some innocent victim. You wondered how the teen got so pissed in such a short time…

Kurama smiled, as if nothing had happened and looked at you, "If I'm correct in my assumptions, then you already know who we are from this `television show'," Kurama shifted his attention to Yusuke again, to be COMPLETELY sure he wouldn't go off and kill anything. It was Yusuke's turn to grunt this time, instead of Hiei. Kurama just sighed and shifted to you again with tired eyes, "But you haven't been introduced to us, properly…miss…?"

You blinked slightly, "____, just ____" you felt awkward that you hadn't told them your name yet. It was probably because it felt as if it was still the tv show… Introducing yourself to the TV? Strange…(A/N: Then you probably don't know me too well…^____^)

Kurama smiled again, causing slight shivers down your spine, "____, what a lovely name…"

You blushed at his comment, even though you knew he was just being polite.

"Uhh…guys…the sun's goin' down…ya think we should head ta' Master Genkai's now?" Kuwabara was the one who brought you back to reality, much to your dismay.

"Hn…" Hiei commented, before disappearing into some trees on his way to Genkai's. Apparently, even he didn't want to be left out on how the hell you came here even though he had a faint idea of it from probing your mind earlier…

"Well, Hiei's waaayyy ahead of us…lets go, guys…" Yusuke cracked his neck boredly, then started off on the path to Genkai's. Kuwabara followed soon after.

You stared, still slightly dazed, until you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see your emerald-eyed lov--- I mean friend… "Are you alright, ____?"

You nodded slowly and gripped your bag to your chest, "Yes, fine…" You were given one of Kurama's reassuring smiles as you started to walk slightly behind Yusuke and Kuwabara. Though unnoticed to you, one quick, green-eyed kitsune was curiously inspecting the keychain that was rattling from your knapsack…

~~Genkai's Shrine~~

"YO, GRANDMA!!!" Yusuke's voice rang throughout the shrine. Apparently he made sure that everyone in a 45 mile radius would've heard him…But it seemed that wasn't good enough for him, "OLD HAG?!? ARE YA HOME?!?"

You cringed your eyes and ears from the yelling. You weren't one to fond of random outbursts. Finally, all of the yelling paid off as a rather annoyed looking Genkai stepped out of her shrine. You glanced at how BIG the place was. Wow, one old lady and a koorime living in that big of a place…Ya'd think they'd get lost once in a while. Heh…maybe THAT'S why the old lady took so darn long…

Yusuke gave a satisfied grin, "Hey grandma! I thought you died or some---GAH!!!" Yusuke wasn't able to finish what he wanted to say. Genkai had flicked her hand in the air, causing Yusuke to fly 8 ft in the air and fall back down into the dirt (A/N: *holds up a sign* 9.8!!! ^_^). Kuwabara gave an `ouch, that looks painful look' at Yusuke's surprised body on the ground. Hiei, who had arrived long before the others and yourself did, gave him a smug looking smirk and said, "Baka detective." Kurama just sighed lightly, used to this sort of thing. Mental note to yourself: NEVER PISS OFF, GRANDMA!!!

Genkai angrily looked at Yusuke's now-slightly-dazed-half-dead body, "DIMWIT!!! SERVES YOUR ASS RIGHT!!! KNOCK NEXT TIME!!!"

Yusuke's face was similar to something like this, @.@;;

You sweatdropped. Everything seemed like the TV show…so it was kinda like déjà vu. Kurama cleared his throat, drawing Genkai's attention away from Yusuke. "Genkai-sama…we need a temporary location for this young girl to stay at," he brought you forward, hands at your shoulders. This REALLY made you feel uneasy…

Genkai studied you, "Who is she? One of you dimwit's girlfriend?" Everyone either facefaulted or sweatdropped at her remark. You on the other hand twitched irritably. This was the second time someone thought that you were in a relationship with someone in the group. Even though…you slightly wanted…err…

You looked at Kurama, who continued to explain, "No, Genkai…she happened to `fall out of the sky' in Hiei's terms…" You heard Hiei grunt…AGAIN…You rolled your eyes lightly at Hiei's punch-line, thinking that he should probably find a new word. "I believe that she might've come here because of a portal opening from her world to ours, because she has explained that we are from a…television show…from her world." his voice was still filled with doubt. Something you wouldn't expect from the great Kurama…

Genkai looked at you again, this time with a raised eyebrow. You REALLY didn't like the feeling of some old hag closely inspecting you like some sorta mannequin… "Girl…don't stand there with your mouth glued up, gaping…Or can you not speak, dimwit?" Kurama cleared his throat slightly. He felt rather uncomfortable with Genkai talking so rudely to a stranger who hasn't exactly done anything wrong. You didn't like it either, but hey…

You turned around to look at Yusuke and the others. They were being quiet too. Apparently, you weren't the only one impatient. Yusuke was already busy tapping a hole into the dirt, Kuwabara had already ditched the old lady and yourself to go inside and hit on Yukina, and Hiei was up a tree shooting angry glares at Kuwabara for flirting with his sister. You looked up at Genkai. Well, the sooner they hear about your story, the sooner the toddler of Spirit World could get you out, right? "My name is _____…I'm from ____(a place from U.S. please)____," you started your life story…

"Strangely enough though, you…and everyone else standing around me is part of an anime that I watch on TV back home…"

"I know all about your adventures…and… `mis-adventures' that you Reikai Tantei have…"

"Today…I was going to be interviewed by a job offer…that seemingly came out of nowhere…"

"You see, my dad died…when I was young…and I only have my mother. Everything has been dumped on us ever since the beginning. I HAD to take that job offer…even if I didn't know what was going to be dumped on me. I HAD to help my mom by taking that job!"

"…I didn't know…whatever it was…it brought me here. The place was deserted…and all I saw was a light…Then…I fell…and winded up here…

You stopped, and took a deep breath. Okay…maybe you put in a bit too MUCH detail. But they were the ones curious to know how the hell you came to be where you were now! If someone else was in a similar predicament, they'd tell a sob story too!!! You looked at the ground, rather embarrassed, nevertheless. You haven't really gone much into detail with your life before. You felt REALLY awkward right now and you kinda wanted to take back everything you said. It kinda made you sound like some sissy-soap-opera-lover…You turned around to see what kind of reaction you got from the gang. Hiei, was practically falling asleep in his tree, eyes closed. You felt like hitting the bum! Man, talk about non-compassionate!!! But then there was Yusuke. He was leaning against Mr. I-Don't-Want-To-Listen-To-Some-Ningen's-Story-So-I'll-Stay-Here-Being-The-B ad-Ass-Guy-I-Am-With-No-Heart's tree, lightly snoring. Yup, he fell asleep too. The only one that seemed to listen was Kurama. Genkai on the other hand became bored as well, and somehow got hold of a cup of tea while you were ranting. Kurama looked at you with sympathizing eyes, even though you had your back to him. You didn't see it, but he was rather worried for you.

Genkai took one long swing at her tea (A/N: Sounds more like alcohol than tea ya know…-.-;;) and finally looked back up at you with serious eyes. "I see…_____ right?" You nodded slowly. "Well, ya better get used to being called `dimwit' from now on…" You sighed exasperately. Then again, you kinda expected that kind of reply from her. "But of course you already knew that, judging by what you see on our show, so no worries right?" she smirked slightly. All you did was make a distressed face. She turned her attention away from you and to Hiei and Yusuke. "Dimwits! Wake up!" Yusuke cracked open one eye. All Hiei did was `hn' and kept his eyes closed, not bothering to listen. Genkai muttered something similar to "Lazy asses," and started to walk up to the temple again. But before doing so, she turned around to face you again, with stern eyes. You gulped slightly as you looked at her directly. "Dimwit, you are allowed to stay with me…and Yukina who is inside…Once Koenma is finished with his other work, he will see you, and hopefully find a way to get out of this little mess you got yourself into. And then we could get to all the other junk and introductions when we need to." With that, Genkai went into her temple, leaving the screen door open. Yusuke and Hiei decided to follow and vanished into the building as well.

You sighed again until you felt a warm hand on your shoulder. You turned around to meet Kurama's smiling face. "So shall we go inside as well?" You turned slight crimson and nodded your head. With Kurama's comforting hand guiding you, you stepped into the temple, and slid the door close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

AnimeAngel007: OW!!!

Yusuke: o.o;; WHAT WHAT?!?

AnimeAngel007: >.< I burned my thumb on the hot water boiler thingy!!!

Kurama: Oh dear…

Hiei: *rolls his eyes* Baka ningen…

AnimeAngel007: BECAUSE I WANTED RAMEN!!!! TT

Kuwabara: Uhhhh….

Chen: …

AnimeAngel007: I'M NEVER EATING THE STUFF AGAIN!!!

Chen: Yeah…sure…I bet this'll last a whole 5 minutes…

AnimeAngel007: REVIEW PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING!!! I HAVE A BURNT THUMB NOW!!! THE LEAST YOU PPL CAN DO IS REVIEW!!! I WAS LOYAL ENOUGH TO UPDATE!!! WITH-A-BURNT-FINGER!!! WWWAAAHHHHH!!!

Chen: …;;;