Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Insert You: My Dreamer...My Koishii... ❯ An Unwanted Meeting... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, here's another update! ^_^ I'm so happy coz I actually got 10 reviews! Even though it was like…from 190 visits or so…*shrug* THANK YOU TO YOU REVIEWERS AND READERS!!! Also, about the love triangle thing…I have no clue. I made this a KURAMA self-insertion, and I think I'm too lazy too make both Kurama and Hiei chapters. I don't know, but I AM gonna make it where Hiei shows SOME interest in the reader…just not too much…lovey dovey…stuff…yeah. Just don't harass me into making this into a choice between Hiei-san and Kurama-san okay? It's just that the last thing I want is tons of e-mails from angry readers that want BOTH characters…I'll think about it, and if I come up with a brilliant plot that involves them both, I'll do it ^_^. And now I call this author's note to a close…

Yusuke: *reads the beginning of the above message* ;;; Reviews ARE like sugar to you, aren't they?

AnimeAngel007: …BEING HYPER IS FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

Chen: Does this mean that you'll be chasing Kuwabara again?

AnimeAngel007: IT'S POSSIBLE…!!! ^_^

Hiei: …Hn…

Chen: …Good, I'll go get the video camera…*WHOOSH*

Kuwabara: o.0 YOU'RE KIDDING!!!

AnimeAngel007: I HAVE NO CLUE!!! THE SUGAR RUNNING THROUGH MY BLOODSTREAM WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE!!!

Kurama: …;; Calm down…

AnimeAngel007: OKAY…*pause*…I CAN'T STOP TALKING IN CAPS!!!

Hiei: Baka…

Kurama: ……

Chen: …

AnimeAngel007: ……CHEN STOP PRESSING THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!!

Chen: >.< I CAN'T HELP IT!!! IT'S TOO MUCH FUN!!!

AnimeAngel007: I CAN'T WRITE THE FANFIC LIKE THIS!!!

Kurama: *sighs*

Chen: um…*sweatdrop* She does not own Yu Yu Hakusho…or much of anything really…

AnimeAngel007: SOMEONE TURN OFF THE CAPS!!! …That's better……………CHEN NOW STOP IT WITH THE PERIODS!!!

Chen: …SORRY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Insert You: My Dreamer…My Koishii…

Chapter 3: An Unwanted Meeting…

~Last Time~

"HIEI?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF KICKIN KUWABARA'S BUTT AT A GAME BEFORE YOU FRICKIN CALLED ME!!!"

"DAMMIT URAMESHI, YOU CHEATED!!!"

"………HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CHEAT AT PINBALL?!"

"Um…lets calm down you two…"

"NO WAY KURAMA!!! I KNOW YOU CHEATED SOMEHOW, URAMESHI!!!"

"HOW THE HECK CAN SOMEONE RIG A PINBALL GAME, DANG IT?!!"

Hiei twitched annoyingly and glared in the direction the voices were arguing in. Again you tried to move, but your shoes felt like lead and that kept you pinned in your position. You were certain that the fire demon in front of you was the cause of the malfunction in your joints…Those voices were also familiar ones. But…since when were the Reiki Tantei real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

You heard the voices come closer and closer, and this made your chest rise and fall rapidly for some strange reason. Were you afraid of what you would see? Were you afraid that the Reiki Tantei were actually real? Why did everything make you so shaky all of the sudden? Wasn't it YOU who wished for something exciting in your life? Again you tried to move your body. Hiei's line of vision rapidly shifted to you again, as you were struggling in your place in your attempt to move and run away. He grunted again and you swore you heard him mumble "baka onna" as he folded his arms against his chest and waited for everyone to arrive.

No luck. Your body was a statue formed into the ground. And the only one able to remove the concrete was the fire demon in front of you. Thoughts ran through your head again. Did you actually fall out of nowhere? No, that isn't possible. ~Yeah that's it. It's just some whacked out dream…I've probably been watching too much of Yu Yu Hakusho. I mean, I DID feel sleepy while I was listening to my cd…~ But then again, dreams don't give you that sharp feel of adrenaline if you fall…But that's just dumb. This IS a dream. This ISN'T real…You REFUSE to believe that this illusion your mind gave you is real. Your thoughts shattered like broken mirrors when the rest of the Reiki Tantei came into view.

"Hey Hiei, now what is it that you called us for anyway?" The person you fully knew as Yusuke Urameshi, said irritantly. His slicked back hair and his brownish-black eyes, shined slightly in the sunlight. He was wearing his usual green jumpsuit. Apparently he never did get tired of it. His eyes looked baffled when he looked at you. Fear and surprise was still visible in your features.

"Hmph, so what the hell is it, shrimp?" Another guy you knew as Kazuma Kuwabara, said, his scratchy tone was clearly audible. You cringed your ears just listening to his voice. His brownish-orange hair was set similarly to that of someone from the 50's (A/N: Apparently, someone needs to get a calendar…). His clothes definitely matched his hairdo too. The colors didn't exactly compliment each other, and it actually looked like all he did was jump into his closet. You would've rather seen him in his blue Sarayashiki Jr. High uniform…atleast the thing MATCHED!

Then there was…Kurama…Currently Shuiichi Minamino. His appearance has always been calm and soothing, but right now, he had worry framing his emerald eyes. "Hiei, is there something the matter?" He asked nonchalantly even though his face said otherwise. His crimson hair and Chinese outfit was being teased by the wind. Your eyes didn't leave him. If he was there, you didn't really mind standing in the same spot all day…

"Hn…it's this baka onna," Hiei said with a strict tone. Once again, you were knocked out of your dreams and landed back on reality. Everyone's gaze rested on you and you started to feel that drum pounding in your chest again. You didn't get a say in anything though since your voice was also frozen, probably due to Hiei also.

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU BOTHERED MY WINNING STREAK TO INTRODUCE ME TO YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!" Yusuke shouted. Yeesh…he could deafen an entire navy with THAT tone…Hiei started glaring at him, and that immediately shut him up. You sweatdropped nervously at them both.

"Baka! She isn't my female! She fell out of the air! I find that rather curious wouldn't you say?!" Hiei shouted right back. Thankfully, he wasn't as loud as Yusuke, which gave your ear drums some rest. Yusuke, however, seemed surprised. Hiei "hn-ed" and went back to his quiet, mysterious composure.

"…Uhh…so why isn't she moving…?" Kuwabara said, stupidity marked all over his face. He went over to your stiffened body and started to wave his hands in front of your face. You still couldn't move much, meaning that you couldn't punch his brains out, but you DID roll your eyes at his dumbness…(A/N: …Dumbness is a…good word…DON'T TEASE ME!!! >.<)

Hiei finally found out you were capable of staying still on your own, and stopped using his Jagan to prevent your body from working. Good timing too, because in one swift flick of the wrist, you sent Kuwabara flying backwards quite a few feet and onto the ground. Yusuke snickered while Hiei smirked. Kurama sweatdropped slightly from your actions, but he recovered quickly…for a while. "YOU BAKA-TARE (A/N: Baka-Tare=Stupid Head…^_^)!!! I CAN SEE YOU JUST FINE, NOW STOP WAVING YOUR OVERSIZED HANDS IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!!" You exploded in Japanese, after being stuck to the ground too long. It was just then that you finally noticed… "…SINCE WHEN CAN I SPEAK JAPANESE?!" Everyone looked at you as if you were senile… (A/N: Eh don't worry about it, I get those looks from people all the time…) You just noticed to, ever since you landed here and made your statement about where the hell you were, you had been speaking in fluent Japanese. And you UNDERSTOOD it too! Especially when everyone had been talking…

"What the hell are you blabbering about?!" Yusuke shouted again, much to your dismay, "You're in Japan! Of COURSE you're speakin' Japanese! We ALL do!!!" You still had no friggin clue what was going on. Running away definitely wasn't an option, since you have no clue how to get yourself back home by yourself. So you need the Reiki Tantei help you…if they can that is…

"Hn…have you gone deaf, detective?" Hiei answered to Yusuke's last question. "Didn't I just say this onna dropped out of nowhere?" he said rather sternly at Yusuke. Yusuke paused for a moment then sweatdropped…

"Rrrriiiiggghhhhttt…" He said, with a tone that told you he still didn't understand what the hell everyone was talking about. But Yusuke had a point though. It was too WEIRD!

"Um…miss…" Kurama spoke up after a while, "is…this true?"

"Well…actually…" you stuttered for a moment. You didn't have time to finish, because Hiei interrupted…one of the rare times he actually TALKS…

"Hn…I checked the onna's mind…" Hiei said, throwing a sideways glare at you, "it's filled with knowledge and information about all of us…" The dead silence you dreaded followed soon after. You gulped instinctively, hoping all of this won't get you into trouble. Oh why oh WHY did you follow the light?! (A/N: I KNOW!!! Tsk tsk…curiosity killed the---*BAM* OW!!! >.<…Ok FINE so maybe this story FORCED you into going into the light…well it's still your fault for reading this fan---BANG *gets hit again by the reader* x.x ANY MORE AND I WON'T HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO WRITE THIS STORY!!! SHEESH!!! @.@;;)

"Oookkkaaayy…." Yusuke said in a slow, doubtful tone.

"Uhh…so should we ask Koenma for help in Spirit World or something?" Kuwabara asked…a rather smart question…

Kurama cleared his throat and spoke up, "Possibly, but Koenma is temporarily busy today from all of these strange…portal openings…" he said, his voice hushing as he finished the last two words. Portal openings? Is that what got you here?

"Hn…" was all Hiei could say, as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

AnimeAngel007: Author's discussion…WHAT DOES HN MEAN ANYWAY?!?

Yusuke: *falls over anime style* YOU STOPPED THE STORY TO ASK THAT?!?

Kurama: …Actually, "hn" isn't a word…it is just used as a form of a grunt…

AnimeAngel007: ………………Heh…and all this time I thought it meant "Hell no"…

Kurama: ^_^;; well…it's a………good…guess…

AnimeAngel007: And then my friend told me "hm" meant "Hello midget…"

Kurama: …;;

Yusuke: -_- YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

Hiei: *twitch*

AnimeAngel007: ……IS THERE EVER A DAY THAT YOU DON'T WISH TO KILL ME?!

Hiei: *glares* Hn…as in "Hell no"…

Kurama: …;;;;;

AnimeAngel007: ………I regret this author's note…*runs like hell away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"So what the heck are we supposed to do with her?" Yusuke asked, annoyed. Somehow, you felt like a guinea pig stuck in a cage. You were similar to some test specimen right now…and you didn't and couldn't run away. You needed their help…or else you'd die. You needed their help, like food and water. You couldn't manage on your own out there. So even though you wanted to, you refused to run away from them. Until then, you needed to stick around them…atleast until they got you a way to get back home.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to wait until tomorrow to bring her to Koenma…" you sighed relievingly to yourself as Kurama spoke up, but relief came and went briefly, "until then, we'll stay over at Genkai's to ask questions…" you gulped to yourself. Great…You REALLY hated your life right now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

AnimeAngel007: AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yusuke: …STOP SCREAMING!!! HIEI STOPPED CHASING YOU ALREADY, MORON!!!

AnimeAngel007: IT'S NOT THAT!!! IT'S JUST THAT THE CHAPTER IS SO DARN SHORT AND CHEN PUSHED THE CAPS KEY AGAIN!!!

Chen: ………HIEI DID IT!!!

AnimeAngel007: …

Hiei: BAKA!!!

AnimeAngel007: …Hai…these are short chapters lately, and now I've got…WRITER'S BLOCK!!!

*crickets*

AnimeAngel007: ………Well don't act THAT shocked…-_-

Yusuke: Review or don't I really don't care, but Ms. Authoress over there might, and end up not updating…eh whatever