Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Insert You: My Dreamer...My Koishii... ❯ Unexpected Fall... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Because of a lack of things to do on a 90 degree day in Oregon…I'm gonna update! And anyway I should write down all the ideas I have for the story before I forget them…*sweatdrop*

AnimeAngel007: *sighs* I really have nothing better to do today…

Yusuke: That's coz you don't have a life…

Chen: And don't say you do…and you just waste it on the internet, again…

AnimeAngel007: …WELL………………………& #8230;……BLEH!!! *storms off somewhere*

Kurama: …well, we should really start the story…*clears his throat* AnimeAngel007 does not own Yu Yu Hakusho. It is solely Yoshihiro Togashi's. She does, however, own Chen…

Chen: *peace sign*

Hiei: …Hn…just get on with it bakas…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Insert You: My Dreamer…My Koishii…(OOC: For anyone interested…koishii means "dear; beloved; darling…Not to be mistaken with koishi…which means pebble…o.0 Such a difference one letter makes…)

Chapter Two: Unexpected Fall… (OOC: …Another corny title…I know…Hey, It's not like I'm THAT creative or anything…-_-)

~Last Time~

You blinked your eyes repeatedly over and over, making sure they weren't playing tricks on you. Deep down, you knew they were, that was how you got in this mess in the first place. This time though…they were true. The light filled room was right in front of you and the wall. You reached your hand forward against it and slowly ran your hand down against the strands of light that traced against your fingers. It seemed to show you…that you didn't have a choice. It was either the light…or you could just die in the spot you were in. Your heart once again raced as you leaned forward and disappeared into the blinding light……as soon as you did, the light vanished and everything became bare and dusty once again. But a lone voice echoed again throughout the halls…

"Heh…finally we could start the fun..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Brilliant flashes of light struck your eyes after your entrance. Your hands covered your eyes as you felt your stomach suddenly twist and fill itself up with butterflies. A falling sensation had washed over you, as your lungs started to empty of the air inside of them. "HHHHHOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY----" You couldn't finish your sentence because a scream was suddenly caught in your throat…then there was nothing. You couldn't find your voice and your blood-curdling screams didn't fill your ears anymore; somehow you lost your voice as you fell into bright nothingness. Your mind raced with thoughts. It was that or your life flashed before your eyes. Either way, you weren't paying attention to your thoughts. Three calm words escaped your mouth before you felt your heart seemingly drop in your body. "Am I….dying?"

*************************************************************** ***************

Silence…Utter silence…

You didn't dare open your eyes…too afraid of what you would see when you did open them. You took back all your wishes of dying. You took back what you said about your stupid, boring life. But you couldn't take back what had just happened…

There you were. Positioned on the ground like some injured puppy, looking as if it wanted to be put out of its misery even though it continues to cling onto life. But you weren't dead. You felt your heart beat…again…and again. Your ears returned to you and you started to hear the outside world, and your Kurama keychain jiggling its chains in the wind. Still……your eyes were shut tight, and you clutched what felt like your knapsack close to your body. You were alive, but you have no idea what had happened when you fell… Distant, familiar sounds, resembling honking cars, filled your ears. You wondered…~Am I…home?~

Your eyes slowly blinked open. Everything was blurry because you had stared into that blasted light that got you excited for nothing. You blinked them a couple of times until your vision suddenly cleared…then you dearly wished that you hadn't opened them at all. You were in some tree filled area. Everything looked…different…everything, which included you…You stared at your right hand, bewildered and started to run it over your face. Your free hand gripped tighter against your knapsack and your mouth opened…

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!" You heard birds flutter into the air from your loud screaming, and you could've sworn you heard a familiar grunt…(OOC: Guess who?)

Your eyes widened as you turned…slowly…to a nearby tree you heard "hn-ing". Your mouth dropped open as you looked at who was occupying that tree.

"Hn…any louder and you'll blow that head off, baka…" the person said, annoyance in his tone. The man was wearing all black, and was sitting on the branch, lazily letting his left leg hang from the tree branch. His eyes glowed crimson in the shadow of the tree, sending mysterious and frightening vibes down your spine. Oh, but you knew who the man was alright. But that wasn't possible, Hiei isn't real…You started to think that you seriously bumped your head when you fell back there. You couldn't believe it, so you just continued to gape at him. No words could come to your mouth. The awkward silence and the stupid look you gave Hiei started to aggravate him and he glared at you angrily. "What the hell is the matter with you, baka onna?"

Finally, you snapped back into reality. Whispering, "Where the hell is this…?" to yourself. Hiei seemed to have heard you as his glare became sharper on you. But then again, it must be a dream. Since Hiei isn't one to stick around and let some human see him. He would vanish before they even took a glance at him. Whatever it was, he seemed interested with you. Well duh, ya kinda fell outta nowhere, probably right in front of him too. You cringed embarrassingly at the thought and looked back up at Hiei. His gaze on you was not that of a glare anymore. It still was a menacing one, but it wasn't as hard as it was before. You swore that you saw his white bandana over his eye glow suddenly, and then you felt a sensation that made you weak in the knees. Your mind suddenly pounded against your skull causing a slight headache in your part. Your hands reflexively held your head, desperately trying to make the feeling stop. As soon as it started, it stopped. Another grunt rang through your ear and you looked up at the man in black (OOC: lol…).

Hiei had his eyes closed and in one quick motion, he was off the tree and right in front of you. Your eyes widened and you jumped back out of reflex. He opened his eyes and with a slight glare, looked at you sternly. Your feet felt like they were pasted to the ground and your knees were suddenly frozen from your weight. Was it because of fear? Was it from surprise? Or was it because of the demon that was in front of you? Minutes passed before familiar voices started to ring in your ears.

"HIEI?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF KICKIN KUWABARA'S BUTT AT A GAME BEFORE YOU FRICKIN CALLED ME!!!"

"DAMMIT URAMESHI, YOU CHEATED!!!"

"………HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CHEAT AT PINBALL?!"

"Um…lets calm down you two…"

"NO WAY KURAMA!!! I KNOW YOU CHEATED SOMEHOW, URAMESHI!!!"

"HOW THE HECK CAN SOMEONE RIG A PINBALL GAME, DANG IT?!!"

Hiei twitched annoyingly and glared in the direction the voices were arguing in. Again you tried to move, but your shoes felt like lead and that kept you pinned in your position. You were certain that the fire demon in front of you was the cause of the malfunction in your joints…Those voices were also familiar ones. But…since when were the Reiki Tantei real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

AnimeAngel007: That was a short chapter…

Kurama: …Yes, but I'm amazed you updated so early…

AnimeAngel007: Yeah…partially because there wasn't much Yu Yu Hakusho in the first chapter…*shrug*

Yusuke: …Rrrriiiggghhhttt…

AnimeAngel007: *sigh* So tired…

Chen: *takes out a hanky and sniffs* Please review…the authoress and I are begging you…*violin plays*

AnimeAngel007: …you've been playing with the buttons again…haven't you?

Chen: …eh…hehe…