Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ The Night Club ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Loud, muffled music was heard from outside the large building. Hiei and Zinnia went between the security guards entering the night club. Zinnia was wearing her red bandana on her head and a sweater around her waist to hide her wolf features. It was full of many teens dancing, talking, making out, smoking, and doing many other teen.....things. Loud music blasted through the whole building. Hiei wrinkled his nose from the smell of those horrid ciggarettes. Zinnia looked over to a row of large pool tables on the other side of the building. She looked over to her brother.

"Hey Hiei, wanna play pool?"she asked. He looked at her a bit confused. He thought pool was that large bowl-like thing that Zinnia and Kurama had saved him from drowning in on their Road Trip.

"You mean swimming?"he asked with a confused look on his face. Zinnia giggled.

"No, its a game!"she replied pointing over to the pool tables. Hiei looked at them. This game looked so simple that even Kuwabara could do it. He smirked.

"Sure." Zinnia smiled.

"Okay, let's go!"she grabbed her brother's arm and ran over to the pool tables. They ran through the crowd of people and stopped at an empty table. She grabbed two sticks off the racks and threw one to her brother. She took the triangle shaped frame off the table. She set the white ball with the dot on it in front of the other balls.

"How do you play this game these humans call.......pool?"

"Its easy, bro! You just hit the white ball with the stick and try to get them into the hole. But you have to hit the balls in order." she got into position and aimed. She struck the white ball causing it to crash into the others making the ball roll all around the table. Ball #1 stopped near the edge of a hole in the corner. "This one should be easy, bro. Try it!"

The fire demon slowly approached the table. He got in the same position Zinnia had and he aimed. Without warning he struck the ball. It rammed into ball #1 and it rolled into the hole.




Back at Yuske's house the gang was watching Bringing Down the House. Yuske and Kuwabara were really into it. It was at the part with Charlene and that girl fighting.

"Compliments of the hood! 24/7, all my life!" said Charlene thrusting the girl's head in the toilet.

"Man, watching chicks fight is tight!"shouted Yuske stuffing his face with a handful of popcorn.




Back at the night club Hiei and Zinnia had finished many games of pool. It was pretty late now. "Hey Hiei, wanna dance?"she asked.

"Dance? With my sister?!"he asked with his eyes widened. Zinnia laughed.

"I dont think theres anything wrong with us dancing together just as long as its nothing dirty."

"I think I'll sit this out."he walked away and stood in the corner. Zinnia laughed again.

"Okay, suit yourself!?"she ran into the dance floor. She danced by herself while everyone else danced with someone else. She didnt care though. Her moves were amazing! Soon all eyes were on her as she danced in the center of the dance floor. Hiei smirked as he watched his sister get all that attention.

"Man, shes tight!"said one guy with short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"For real, dawg!"shouted another guy. He had long blonde hair and clear blue eyes. He approached her from behind. "Hey baby, why you dancing by yourself?"he grabbed her breast. Zinnia eyes instantly glowed red. A low growl was heard from her. The guy's eyes widen. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He spun around and Hiei's fist connected with his jaw. He grabbed Zinnia's arm.

"Let's get out of here."he used his super speed to dash out of the night club.

The blonde, blue eyed pervert sat up off the ground. He rubbed his cheek. His friend with the short brown hair went over to him.

"Hey, you okay?"he asked. The blonde smirked.

"I think we found them....."