Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ Dragon's Outta Da Bag ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Later, "Zinnia, I dont want you ever going back there."ordered Hiei. They both sat in Hiei's tree in the forest. Zinnia frowned.

"But Hiei, he's a human...what could he possibly do to me?"she asked rolling her eyes. Hiei thought for a second. She was right. What could a normal human do to her?

"I dont care.......I said dont go back there."confirmed Hiei even though his sister was correct. Zinnia sighed.

"Okay....."her wolf ears lowered in sorrow. She leaned against the trunk of the tree and closed her eyes. "Goodnight". Hiei sat on the ground against the tree as if to protect his sister from any kind of harm.




"Are you sure they're the ones?"asked the brown haired guy from the night club. The blonde from the night club nodded.

"Yes, Cliff.........they are..........."suddenly a black haired guy emerged from behind a tree.

"I have found the last one.....she lives in an old woman's temple in the woods...."he stated.

"Good work, Scales......." all three guys suddenly began to change. Large scalely wings ripped through their shirts, horns grew on their heads, large scaley tails tore through their jeans, and their hands and feet began webbed. The blonde strectched.

"Good riddance of that human form. That wolf demon will pay for the death of my sister Volaina and that fire demon will pay for the death of her lover Seiryuu the blue dragon. They shall suffer the wrath of Kai the dragon demon!"

"But Kai......what do we need the other girl for?"asked Cliff. Kai smirked.

"Bait......."



The next morning, "Hiei, wake up!"shouted Kurama as he shook his friend. Hiei sure was a heavy sleeper. Nothing would wake him. It was about time they've found them. Kuwabara pushed passed Kurama.

"Let me do it!"said the carrot top pulling out a trumpet and targeting it at Hiei's ear. He blew a large wave of noise through the brass instrument into Hiei's ear. Instantly, Hiei woke up and angrily shoved the trumpet down Kuwabara's throat.(Ha ha!)

"What do you all want?"asked Hiei stretching. Kuwabara tried to explain the case and everything but whenever he tried to talk only the sounds of a trumpet came out.

"Hiei, Koenma has assigned us another case..........."explained Yoko. Hiei crossed his arms.

"Hn. What happened to that 2 month vacation Koenma was blabbing about?"asked the fire demon ticked off.

"Daiper breath, lied and dropped another case on us! Now we have to track down some evil dragon demon named Kai!"shouted Yuske angrily. Kuwabara tried to shout in agreement but the trumpet was still in his throat so only loud noise came out.

"It is important that we stop him and fast." explained Kurama. "He is a class A fightinh dragon demon"he added.

"I shall wake Zinnia"said Yoko flying up the branch the wolf demon slept on.

"Wait.......dont......"ordered Hiei. Everyone stared at him.

"Hiei, what's wrong?"asked Kurama. Hiei looked down.

"I have grew.....close to her.....I dont want her to be in any danger and that goes for Yukina as well...." Kuwabara was nowing making trumpet noises like crazy as if he was trying to say something super important. Yoko wrapped his ams around him from behind and himleched him causing the trumpet to shoot out the carrot top's mouth. The instrument landed in front of Hiei and was dripping with salivia.

"What do you mean 'that goes for Yukina as well'?!"screamed Kuwabara. "Listen Shrimp, Yukina is my girlfriend! Not yours!" Hiei stood up.

"You fool! You best watch your mouth before I shove that ningen noise maker through your other end!".



Later, Zinnia awoke. "Good Morning, Hiei."she said yawning. She looked around. "Hiei?"he was no where to be seen. "Hmm.....something's fishy...."she sniffed the air. "No, something's dragonie if thats a word!"she shouted jumping out the tree. "It smells as if dragon demons are about!"she looked around then sniffed the air again. "There in the north area!"she zoomed off.

"Aaaaaah! Genkai, help me!" screamed Yukina as she ran down the hallway. Close behind her was Cliff the dragon demon chasing her. His wings flapping in a graceful motion. Suddenly, Scales bursted through the wall causing Yukina to fall. She sat on the ground trembling in fear.

"Surrender and we just might spare your life........"said Scales coldly. Yukina tried to call for Genkai agian. Cliff laughed as he landed next to Scales.

"If you mean the old woman....we've already taken care of her." Yukina's eyes widened. He eyes filled up with tears.

"Please......go away...."she began to cry. Gems fell onto the wooden floor from her tears.

"This girl......"started Scales. "Her tears form precious gems....she may be of very good use after all...."

"Oh wow, would ya look at that?!"said a voice. Cliff and Scales instantly spun around to see Zinnia. "A party and I wasnt invited?!"she said happily. Once she got a good looked at her opponents the remembered Cliff. "Hey....you're that perv's friend from the night club........who'd of thought it.....a dragon demon in disguise...".

"Zinnia! Thank goodness!"exclaimed Yukina.

"Now you have two options...."started Zinnia. "One....you can leave this place and go back to Makai unharmed. or Two: you can refuse my offer and have your butts kicked and go the Spirit World Prison." she smirked. "Which will it be?"she asked. Scales laughed. His face then began serious.

"Im sorry, but we'll be turning down your offer....." Zinnia smiled.

"You sure?"she asked.

"Positive....."confirmed Cliff.

"Okay, then."said Zinnia getting into a fighting stance. "Then let's get this party crunk!"
Converting /tmp/phpOTLURY to /dev/stdout