Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kicked Out ❯ Welcome To Tokyo ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




A/N: I'm home from school cuz I'm sick so enjoy.

Disclaimer: Don't own Don't sue so get off my back.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

I think that is all you need to know but im sure that you could figure that out yourself.





A girl with blond hair so matted with dirt and mud you could barely tell that it was blond, staggered through a forest. She had been walking all day and night for the past three days. It wasn't that she wanted to go for the long trek through dangerous land to who-knows-where, she had to, her life depended on it.

Off in the distance she faintly heard water flowing in a creek and decided to go check it out. She needed to get a drink and take a small break. Turning west she followed her ears to the water source.

Kneeling, she bent over the water to get a drink to quench her constant thirst. After satisfying her needs she sat cross legged stairing at the sky. The red sunset was striped with black clouds that looked like they were threatening to rain. Sniffing the air she nodded her head as if someone asked her if it was going to rain. Digging through her pack she pulled out light blue hooded cloak and put it on, it would keep her warm and dry during the night without hindering her progress. Looking once more at the sky she pick her self up and continued on her trek.

Even though it was pitch black and pouring rain, she kept on walking through the forest, tripping occasionally on roots that had poked out of the ground. Getting up after falling for the--> time she jumped into a tree to stay in until sunrise came along with visibility.

*********************

She woke up at the first light of dawn and hopped out of the tree, whispering her thanks to the forest gods for keeping her safe throughout the night. After having a quick breakfast of berries and nuts that she had found, she continued south to her unknown destination.

Walking for hours the sun was high in the sky. She looked up shielding her eyes from the bright sun. Judging by the position of the sun in the sky, she guessed it was about noonish. Looking away from the sun she let her eyes regain sight from looking into the brightness for so long. All of a sudden she had a strong feeling that she was close to whatever she was searching for. Taking off into a run, she sprinted south, dodging trees as they popped up in her way. The feeling kept growing as she ran. Soon, the feeling was so strong it felt it was pulling her along.

Bursting into a clearing she saw a portal of swirling mist. The feeling was so strong it felt like it was pulling her in. She knew that this portal was what she was searching for. Without a second thought she jumped into the portal with a light heart. She didn't know where exactly it was taking her but she had the gut feeling that she went with that it was going to be alright.

********************

When she landed the smell of humans attacked her nose. 'I must of landed in nigenkai.' Listening for the nearest river found one to the east. Walking

towards it she ran her hands through her hair and finally realized how badly it needed to be washed. Laughing to herself she thought that if some nigen saw her they'd run away screaming about a swamp monster!

After scouting out the area around the river to make sure it was safe and that no one was watching she stripped off her clothes and waded into the river. The water was freezing but she enjoyed swimming around after many days of walking. She got out of the water for a moment she searched her back pack for her cloak. She put it on and went to the bushes to find some plants that could be used as shampoo and soap. Finding the plants needed, she walked back to the river, put her cloak on her pack and waded, once again, into the water.

The feeling of being clean is the best in the world! she decided. After floating around her a few more minutes she decided to wash her clothes. Climbing out of the water she grabbed her royal blue pants and took them with her into the water to be washed. When she was done with that she did the came thing with her white shirt and light blue cloak. Laying them over some boulders to dry, she to try and do something with her hair.

Taking a mirror and brush out of her pack she started to brush her hair as it dried in the sun. She looked at herself in the mirror. A girl with hard blue eyes with flecks of purple in them stared back at her. She sighed and continued brushing her hair. No matter how many people said that they wished they had hair like hers she still wished that it was straight. Her blond hair came own to the bottom of her shoulder blades and was naturally wavy. Her mother had told her that everyone never likes there hair the way it is. She had straight, light brown hair that came down to her waist, but wished she had wavy hair.

She could spend her day picking her every fault such as that fact the she thought she was short or looked like a 13 year old when she was really 15, but she didn't have the time. She needed to find a place to stay for a bit while she figured out what she was going to do. It wasn't like she could go back to her old home anyways. They wouldn't let her come back. In fact, they said that if she didn't leave would kill her and if she came back they would kill her. She thought that those reasons were good enough not to go home.

When her hair was dry so were her clothes so she got changed and figured out where the city was and started walking towards it. She crested a hill after walking for about 20 minutes and gasped. The city was huge, the buildings were tall and there was so many people. It was way bigger compared to any village she had seen.

"Welcome to Tokyo, I can see you never been here before by the looks of it." a voice said from her right.

*************************

Silver: I hope you enjoyed my story and Please REVIEW about anything you liked or didn't like about the story.