Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kicked Out ❯ Where are you from? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




A/N: Hey Im back again. It's the next day and I'm still sick and home from school. So what else should I do than write more(more like type) So I wont bore you anymore.

Disclaimer: Same as last chapter.

"Talking"

Nothing new that you wont understand.

**************

Last Time:

"Welcome to Tokyo, I can see that you like the looks of it." a voice came from her right.

This Time:

The girl turned to her right to see who was taking to her. A boy about her age with long red hair was lying on the hill. He stood up and walked over to her.

"I'm Suichi Minnamino," he said offering his hand for her to shake. "But my friends call me Kurama."

"I'm Natalie," she said shaking his hand. "I don't have a nickname."

They both laughed a little at the comment. She was glad that she had met someone who was nice.

"So this is Tokyo?" she asked. "Are all the cities this big?"

"This is Tokyo, capital of Japan. Lots of cities are this big but you should see it at night when it's all lit up." he said. "Where are you staying?"

"I haven't got that far yet." Natalie answered sitting down on the grass. "I just got here so I have no idea. In fact I'm still not in-in the city if you know what I mean."

Kurama laughed a bit and offered his help in finding a place for her to stay.

They got up and walked the way down the hill though the city and to his house.

"When you see my mom only call me Suichi, okay" he asked her when they were just outside his door. Only after she agreed did he open the door. "I'm home mother and I brought a friend with me."

A woman popped her head through a door and greeted them nicely. She told them that if they were hungry she would bring something up to his room for them. "By the way, Suichi, your friend who wears all black came to the door to see if you were here."

" What did you tell him?" he asked.

"I said that you were out but that you would be home soon so I told him that if he went and waited up in your room, you would be there shortly." his mother explained softly."He should be up there now."

"Thank you mother." Suichi said as they walked up the stairs.

When they walked up to his door Natalie felt the strong presence of demon. She looked up at Kurama to see if he knows that there is a demon there. His face held no expression that any threat was behind the door. When he opened the door to his room and walked in Natalie stayed behind and snuck a peak into it. You could never be to careful around demons. All she saw was Kurama and his friend. The demonic energy that she felt was coming from his friend.

"Are you coming in or are you just going to stay outside my door all day?" Kurama asked with a small smile. She probably looked like a small child hiding around the corner.

"Uh, sorry," she said not taking an eye of the friend of Kurama's.

"What are you staring at onna?" the guy said coldly. His red eyes flashing with anger.

"Nothing much," she replied. She still didn't know if Kurama knew that he was a demon. If he attacked she would have to defend them both.

"Hiei, stop. She doesn't know anyone and your not making her feel any better." Kurama said to stop his friend from saying anything else. He turned back to Natalie. "That's my friend Hiei, I'm sorry about his rudeness."

Natalie just waved the apology off saying that it was okay. Kurama was just about to say something else when his mom called him from downstairs.

"All be right back, Hiei, please be nice," his words said one thing but the look on his face meant don't kill her.

As soon as the door shut Natalie glared at Hiei. "I'm on to you, demon"

"Hn." was all the reply she got.

"Does Kurama know?" she asked.

"The fox knows." he replied coldly.

Natalie was going to ask why he had called him fox but Kurama came into the room first holding a tray with food. He put it on his desk and said that it was for them if they got hungry. He noticed that Natalie had a frown on her face so he asked what was wrong.

"Why did Hiei call you a fox?" she asked, still thinking hard.

Kurama gave Hiei a look that asked if it was all right if her told her.

"She knows." was his answer.

Kurama sat on his bed and sat there thinking for a moment. He looked up at Natalie and thought some more. Finally it looked like he had his thoughts together.

"Natalie, where exactly are you from?" he asked.

"A small village." she said not knowing where this conversation was going. She could give out the wrong information and then have to explain for hours about demonish things.

"No, I mean what world are you from?" Kurama asked.

He knows, she thought. He knows that I'm not from here. "What do you mean which world am I from. Everyone knows that there is only other worlds other than the human world in stories." she said playing dumb.

"Drop the act onna, we know that your not from here." Hiei said harshly.

"Okay then, I'm from a small village in the Demon world," she said to Hiei. "Happy?"

"Okay,"Kurama said. "That makes it easier to explain. Do you know the story of Yoko Kurama?"

She nodded her head yes. Who, in the demon, hadn't heard of Yoko Kurama. He was the best thief in Makai!

"So you know how he died right?"

Another nod yes. " He was killed by a bounty hunter."

"Yes but his spirit went on the Human world into a unborn baby." Kurama explained.

"Yes but that doesn't say... Wait! You're the kid that he went into!" she said excitedly. It wasn't every day that you met the Yoko Kurama, or at least his spirit, or whatever was left of him. " So you know that he's a demon right?" she asked pointing at Hiei.

"Yes I know that he is a demon." he said, glad that the explaining was over. "So what kind of demon are you?"

"I'm a cross between two."she said. "I'm half wind sorcerous, half fire demon. What are you Hiei?"

"Hn, Ice/fire yokai." he answered in what she guessed was the only way he could say stuff, coldly.

Now that she had friends she felt a bit safer especially that she knew that at least one of them would help her out. She asked if there was a park anywhere near here because she didn't need a house to stay in. All she needed was a nice tree. Kurama didn't want her to sleep in a tree because he said it's not safe. After a few minutes of arguing Kurama finally aloud her to sleep in a tree.

Natalie took a bit of food and ate it quickly. She hadn't eaten much in the past couple of days so she was really hungry. When she was done eating she thanked Kurama for the food, promising that she would be back tomorrow, and left to find a tree in the park.

Finding a tree was hard. There were no comfortable trees in the park. After looking around, testing the trees, she finally found a comfy one. Natalie jumped into the highest sturdy branch and leaned her back on the tree with one leg dangling over the branch and the other leg stretched out.

The sun had just started to set. The sky was a pink while the light, fluffy clouds had taken on a purple hue. The sky nearest the sun was a bright orange colour. Natalie sighed, she missed her friends but then remembered that they hadn't even tried to help her when she was banished from her village. None of them had helped her in the past few weeks except for Amora.

Amora was a quiet girl from her village. She had a gift for weaving so she never really got outside. Natalie had occasionally gone into the weaving shack to say hi to her. She had always said that she wished that she could weave like that. Amora had always answered by saying that she wished she could be outside more like Natalie. When Amora found out that Natalie was being kicked out of the village she spent extra time in the weaving shed and made her new clothes to take with her. All of Natalie's clothes were made out of the finest silk and were personally made my Amora herself. Many people in her village would have spent many dollars to by the same quality of clothes made by Amora but Natalie got hers for free.

Natalie looked up at the sky again. The sun was nearly all the way set. Just a little bit of light blue stood out over the horizon. Pulling on her specially made cloak, Natalie sank deeper into the tree and soon fell asleep.



*********************

Silver: Please REVIEW *gives big, cute, puppy dog eyes* It will make my day. Give me advice on things I need to Improve on and things that I do good.