Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ kiss from a rose ❯ kurama's first date ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The girls and botan were all noisy at kurama's car but not kurama who was lost in his thoughts. His eyes were still fixed on botan, he still can't believe the resemblance.

What's the matter? Botan asked interrupting his thoughts.

Nothing, you look ummm.. so different, beautiful, he replied that made botan blush.

Yusuke laughed hard. Wow kurama's learning to court! but save that later.. when you two are on your own.

The ball wasn't as boring as kurama expected. In fact even yusuke who hates parties enjoys it. What disturbs him was the fact that he can't even have a single dance w/ botan. Almost every guy on the room wants to dance w/ her.

They only had the chance to talk when the ball was finished and when the `couples' went home separately. He used the time to ask the questions he was longing to ask.

Umm.. botan, where in the monsters world did you grew up? He started.

Botan wasn't expecting the question. Instead she just answered, why are you suddenly so interested in me?

Suddenly kurama was lost for words.. umm..

Alright, interrupted botan, to tell you the truth.. I don't know she said gazing at the bright stars.

You don't know?

Yeah I don't . she tried to smile. I cant remember anything in my past. Master koenma told me it's better off that way.

Kurama was shocked. So there was a possibility that somehow she was.. no he must not live w/ that hope. It might only bring disappointment in the end.

Suddenly they were both silent. Botan was enjoying the sight of the sky while kurama was still lost in his thoughts.

It was botan who broke the silence when she suddenly sit on the ground.

I can't walk anymore! She protested and took off her high heeled sandal, it's this thing's fault.

I think it is, agreed kurama. Ok ill carry you.

So he carried botan up to keiko's home. As he went back to his own home, he was still thinking about botan. Inspite all the superficial gloss, she was still the same childish girl, he thought. Tomorrow he must talk w/ koenma. He must know the truth. He can't be leaving on a guess. Not after all he saw this night, botan and manami's alikeness.