Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koenma's revenge ❯ The plan is set into motion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jade: what's up everybody! An idea of pure torture has struck me so read and enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I don't own the show … yet … but I will one day… I hope

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][ *][*][*][*]

In Koenma's office in spirit world (of course)

Ogre let Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei in my office now. Koenma ordered the poor ogre.

Yeah what do you want toddler, Yusuke said as he entered the office of the young prince.

I have a mission for each so hurry up and step into you're designated portal, The prince calmly recited just the way he had practiced.

You labeled them, why?

Yusuke remarked.

So you'd know where to go now hurry it up, he answered.

They all walked through their portals and as they did the portal disappeared.

Perfect everything is going accordingly, Koenma said before laughing maniacally.

Why yes they seem to be, ogre added as he joined in laughing only to get smacked.

This is my plan so I get to laugh evilly got it, Koenma yelled then jumped on the floor and began throwing a tantrum.

5 hours later he regains himself and reaches for his remote only to find it missing. Where is my remote he begins ripping the room apart to find his precious remote and when he finally finds it he realized ogre had turned it on manually.

Huh well umm who should I watch first…???

******************************************************** *******

Jade: hey review and tell me whose torture you want to see first k!