Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koenma's revenge ❯ Yusuke's Worst nightmare come true! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jade: * With a flamethrower in hand!!* How dare you all not review me Groar!!!

Kurama: Ignore her and continue to read on and please do review! PLEASE

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ < p>Yusuke is being watched by Koenma since he can't wait to see what the spirit detective does. Along with him are Keiko, Jade, Yukina, Shizeru, Botan, and ogre.

Hehe I can't wait to see what he does oh and everyone no freaking out especially you Keiko!! Koenma stated.

Me why me? Keiko retorted.

You'll see why soon enough let's begin shall we then?! Koenma quickly questioned just to make sure no one had to go and then interrupt the show. Good now then lights, camera, action! I always wanted to say that. Said Koenma while everyone sweat dropped!!

Yusuke: what the hell a door? Guess I go in here.

As he said that Yusuke walked in and found a bar full of drop dead gorgeous women!!

Hello!! I think I'm gonna like this mission!! Yusuke stated! ^___^

Hey there handsome why aren't you brave now then let's dance said a blonde with a cigarette.

Sure why not Yusuke said with a large devilish smile!!

While they were dancing they talked a little when two brunettes came along slapped Yusuke's ass and said " hey hottie when your done with here why don't you find us!" and to make Yusuke even happier they lokked like twins so he quickly stopped dance with the blonde and went over the twins.

Koenma's office

Keiko: Yusuke Urameshi wait till I get my hands on you Keiko screamed with such rage!!

Koenma: Keiko relax believe me you'll be laughing at Yusuke after his "mission" (add the finger thing here) Is over.

Keiko: fine but you better be right or else it's both of you I'll be after!!

Yusuke's "Mission"

So how are you 2 lovely ladies tonight? Yusuke stupidly questioned.

Ladies? Boy you do know this a gay bar? After that question everyone stared and Yusuke was as pale as ghost.

What do you mean gay bar? Yusuke questioned as his eye twitched.

You know two men who like each other and one sticks their…

Yatatut I know and I don't to !! Yusuke said calmly before he screamed like a maniac and ran into a door then went into another gay bar and just went another one after the other in an endless ring until Koenma decided to stop it which may be just about never!!

Koenma's office

Everyone laughing and gasping for air and laughing some more!

Who ee why don't we let him suffer a little and watch someone else then come back to him ok? Koenma asked and everyone agreed wanting to know about the others and what would happen to Yusuke left in that place for awhile.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Jade: with a scowl on her face

Jin: don't worry about her unless you don't review in which I hope you've had a happy life!! !!Read and Review!!!^_______^