Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koenma's revenge ❯ next victim please! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jade: ok another chapter and I decide it would be… drum roll!

Kuwabara!

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ _+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Kuwabara: no anything but the Dark !

Ghost: booooooooooooooooooooooooo hack ack ack excuse me!

Kuwabara: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh um no problem hey anywhere to grab a bite

Ghost: yeah sure let's go sweety.

Kuwabara: sweet a female ghost who isn't scary and trying to beat me up and I don't have the tickle feeling!

Just then Kuwabara walks straight into a giant Hiei ( if you've ever seen the Inuyasha episodes with the dark priestess you know what I mean)

Hiei clone with sword starts to waddle and squishes the ghost lady.

Kuwabara: no not my one true love!

A mysterious booming voice; what a bout Yukina! And it says that phrase over and over while Hiei clone 1 finds Hiei clone 2- a bizillion.

At Koenma's office:

Yukina stop don't break my tv ! Koenma begged

Botan: stops Yukina and says " wait just take it out on Kuwabara later ok!?!

Yukina: fine then let's continue.

With Kuwabara

Kuwabara is running in circles and keeps bumping onto one of the Hiei clones each time.

So the group gets bored soon after they've laughed their brains so they decided to check out what was going on with Yusuke.

With Yusuke:

Now that Yusuke has gotten tired and stopped again for like the 100th time to get another drink he was soo drunk that he forgot what he was running from and was with lots of "women"

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+

Jade: if you want to see what happens to Yusuke and the others who you have not seen yet you should ohh I don't know R+R!!