Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Sister, Kiru ❯ The meeting and talking trees ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kltp: Hell…o… Every…one. *pants trying to catch her breath*
 
K: *walks up breathing fine* That tired you out? I only chased you for an hour.
 
Kltp: *finally breathing regularly* ONLY AN HOUR!! Felt like 12 if you ask me
 
K: Baka
 
Kltp: What did you call me?
 
K: You heard me loud and clear
 
Kltp: * anger disappears and is replaced by tears in her eyes* Why are you so mean
 
K: Stop being a baby
 
Kltp: I can't help it. I'm sensitive * starts bawling*
 
K: * hands her a present*
 
Kltp: Yay. I don't own anything. Please enjoy. * starts ripping the paper off with her fangs.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
*^*Blah*^*=Kiru talking to someone (telepathy)
 
^*^Blah^*^=Riku talking to someone (telepathy)
 
***Blah***=Salem talking to someone (telepathy)
 
`Blah'= thoughts
 
“Blah”= talking
 
First Chapter in Kiru's P.O.V.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
“ Darn it! Geometry is so hard. Ms. M gave me a detention for flunking another test.” Riku started complaining as we stepped out of the classroom of Doom according to Riku. Riku's shoulder length brown hair swayed in the wind. Her violet eyes flashed lilac.
 
We were walking down the front steps of the school to eat lunch in the forest to the west of the school. Riku keep complaining but I didn't listen because I was trying to keep my ebony hair that reached my mid- back out of my face as a big gust of wind started to blow.
 
I turned toward Riku, “ Riku, you must calm down. As demons our powers are connected to our emotions. As a wind youkai the more upset you get the harder the wind blows. If you get angry enough you will cause a tornado. If you blow our cover to the Reikai, I will personally kill you.” I stated boldly but quiet enough so the passing sophomores and seniors couldn't hear me.
 
“You wouldn't dare, Kittycat.” Riku whispered back angrily causing the wind to howl again. This time I took no notice. Thankfully all the students that were leaving to have better food that the cafeteria food had left for I grabbed Riku by the collar and lifted her 5 inches off the ground. I was strong for my height of 5'2” but Riku as still weaker than me even thought she had the advantage of the height of 5'6”.
 
“First of all I am no damn feline. I am a silver fox and that makes me stronger,” she tried to punch me but I caught her fist, “and faster than you. And second, if you want to keep your head on a body NOT made of ashes I suggest you don't piss me off anymore today.” I said barely controlling the anger in my voice but my eyes glared DEATH at Riku.
 
“Temper, Temper,” She said brushing herself off after I had dropped her hard on the concrete, “I forgot fire demons are hotheaded even though you could rival all of them put together. Your plant side does calm it down slightly though.”
 
I gave the usual, “Hn” and started walking to the forest. I jumped into the nearest tree and landed gracefully on one of the highest branches. I am also very light for my height (a/n I'm not going to tell you her weight) so I jump with ease. Riku soon arrived and sat down under the tree in which I sat and tossed up my lunch, which I caught.
 
One of the boys at our new school walked over. He was rather ugly and had orange carrot-top hair wearing a blue uniform (A/N Guess who). He stopped and asked stupidly, “ Why did you throw that lunch into the tree?”
 
“ Because that lunch wasn't mine.” Riku stated simply.
 
“Who'd the lunch belong to?” Ugly asked curiously.
 
“Me.” I said using my normal cold voice.
 
Ugly stared at the tree for about a minute before shouting, “Ah, the tree talks!” he falls to his butt and started crawling backwards. Laughing caught both mine and Riku's attention we looked behind Ugly to see three guys standing there. One had gelled back black hair and brown eyes wearing a green uniform holding his stomach and pointing at Ugly laughing hard. The next one was a little bit shorter than Ugly wearing a pink uniform and had red hair just pass his shoulders and emerald eyes and he was chuckling at Ugly's performance. The last guy was a few inches taller than me wearing black uniform with a white headband on and black hair that defies gravity with a white starburst, had crimson emotionless eyes and a smirk on.
 
After Gel-boy stopped laughing the red head stepped forward and said in a smooth voice, “ Sorry for Kuwabara disturbing you. I'm Kurama (A/N sorry, I can't spell his ningen name), That's Yuseke (sp?),” he pointed at Gel-boy, “ And that's Hiei,” he pointed at the guy in black.
 
“Hello, my name's Riku and this is Kiru.” Riku said politely.
 
“Who is Kiru?” Yuseke asked.
 
“I am.” I responded even more coldly jumping out of the tree. I could feel their gazes look my up and down. I was wearing a black spaghetti strap that said, “Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over,” in white and black training pants with a silver cross necklace around my neck and a black ribbon on my wrist. My sky blue eyes with gold lining stood out against the darkness of my bangs, which was in contrast against my pale complexion. *^* Riku, these boys are giving me a strange feeling. That Hiei has a Jagan and is trying to enter our conversation. Kurama is a kitsume. And the bimbos have a high amount of spirit energy. *^*
^*^ I sense it to although I couldn't get anything on Hiei. ^*^
*^* Whatever. I'm going for a run. Don't you follow or let them follow. *^* I jumped into a tree and ran into a clearing. To human eyes they could not see me but to demon eyes I look no more like a black blur. I heard one of the bakas yelling at Riku but I paid no mind to it.
 
I took the ribbon residing on my arm and held it loosely in my hand. I closed my eyes and put some of my energy into it and called, “ Ribbon Whip!” When I opened my eyes again instead of a ribbon in my hand I held a slick black whip. `It is always good to carry a weapon even though the wind demon would not let me bring my bow and arrows or my katana.' I thought to myself. I felt like letting of some steam so I flick the whip at the tree and it fell instantly. Thankfully enough I had run far enough into the woods so only demon ears could hear me from the forest.
After a few minutes all the trees around me laid on the ground. I hear a small rustling from a bush to my right. I raised my whip ready to attack.
*** Calm down Sparky. *** a voice entered my head. *** It's Salem*** out of the bush stepped my childhood friend Salem. Salem was a white tiger that was big enough for 4 people to ride her. I bowed my head in greeting for I show my emotions to no one. In the distance I hear the bell ring for a 10 minutes warning before classes starting.
 
*** Come Kiru. Come for a ride for all time sake so you have energy for the torturers. (A/N that's teachers in Salem's and my opinion)*** Without argument I climbed on her back and we took off. 10 seconds later I saw the outline of Riku arguing with Kuwabaka. Sensing my gaze Riku turned toward me and then she looked over her shoulder and nodded telling me no one was around except the boys so I could bring Salem out. The next second I heard gasping coming from the boys except Hiei. Kuwabara was the first to recover.
 
“Oh. Can I pet the kitty?” he asked hand outstretched.
 
*** If that baka wishes to keep all his limbs intact he better keep his soon to be amputated hand away from me. *** Salem sent her message to me growling loudly.
 
I smirk while Hiei chuckled lightly. “ What's so funny Shorty?” The baka asked.
 
Hiei brushing off the comment of his height and nodded to me, “Ask her.” Was all he said. Everyone turned toward me.
 
“ Salem says, if that baka wishes to keep all his limbs intact he better keep his soon to be amputated hand away from her.” I stated disappointedly as Kuwabaka removed his hand.
 
“So where are you guys going next?” Riku asked trying to change the subject
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Kltp: YAY. Look what Kano got me * holds up Hiei doll*
 
K: Whatever. Read and Review
Kltp: What she said * added doll to Hiei shrine*
 
Hiei: * looks at shrine dedicated to himself* Scary
 
K: Very
 
Kltp: Hiei! *glomps Hiei*
 
H: GET OFF ME BAKA NINGEN ONNA. HELP ME KANO!!
 
K: Fine. * pulls Kltp off Hiei*
 
Kltp: Please review *struggles against Kano's grip on her*
 
K: * takes out Bill and Knocks out Kltp*
 
H and K: * high five each other*
 
Kltp: X,X