Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Sister, Kiru ❯ Pissed teacher, detention and Sweet Snow ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

K: * in a happy mood* Hello all. Today is a great day to be alive
 
H: Why
 
K: `cause Kltp is still unconscious
 
Kltp: `cause what
 
K: *slips into a dark mood* When did you wake up
 
Kltp: Just now. Why
 
K: Never mind
 
Kltp: Why did you knock me out again
 
K: promise to leave him alone
 
Kltp: Scout's honor
 
K: Keep you promise or I'll knock you out again
 
Kltp: Yes ma'am
 
K: Hiei's here
 
Kltp: Where
 
K: I don't know where he went
 
H: *sitting in freezer* Yum. Sweet Snow
 
H: Kltp doesn't own nothing `cept Kiru and Riku
 
*^*Blah*^*=Kiru talking to someone (telepathy)
 
^*^Blah^*^=Riku talking to someone (telepathy)
 
*~*Blah*~*= Hiei talking to someone (telepathy)
 
`Blah'= thoughts
 
“Blah”= talking
 
~Blah~= type of glare
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
“Kuwabara and I have English with Ms Kimura. Yuseke has Math with Mr. Lee and Hiei has History with Mr. Yamigata.” Kurama stated while Yuseke laughed at the look of sheer terror on Kuwabara's face.
 
“I have Science with Ms.Hara and Kiru has Mr. Yamigata.” Riku caught Kiru staring at her with disgust written on her facial expression.
 
After nodding a silent goodbye to Salem, Kiru grabbed her black backpack that had a silver fox painted on it and walked into the school as Riku turned to Kurama and started a conversation. On her way to Mr. Yamigata's class everyone in the hall looked and stared at Kiru. Kiru paused and shot them a ~Keep doing whatever you were doing if you want to live~ glare and walked into Mr. Yamigata's empty classroom.
 
Twelve (A/N I like the number 12) seconds later Mr. Yamigata entered the classroom and sat down at his desk. Then he looked up and jumped in his chair. “Ms. Yumiko. I didn't hear you come in.” he said turning back to the papers on his desk.
 
“That's because I was here before you entered.” This caught his attention.
 
“Whose permission did you have to be in here?” he asked.
 
“Mine.” Kiru replied simply, rolling her eyes at the pathetic baka ningen teacher. Suddenly the bell rang but that didn't interrupt their conversation. Everyone entered the classroom including Hiei and sat down.
 
“Whose permission is more important here? Mine or yours Ms. Yumiko?” he asked his anger at my actions clear in his voice.
 
“What a stupid question is that? Mine is more important. Start teaching fool. Your students are waiting.” Kiru replied smoothly.
 
“ That's it. Ms. Yumiko, you have detention in the Theater after school.”
 
“Oh- no. Anything but that.” She added her voice dripped with sarcasm, which had the whole class laughing minus Hiei who smirked. Mr. Yamigata quieted the class down and began the lesson.
 
*^* Riku. *^*
 
^*^ What Kiru? I'm trying to take a test. ^*^
 
*^* Walk home without me. Yamigata gave me detention. *^* Kiru heard Riku sigh mentally and cut the line so she didn't have to hear Riku complain. She felt Riku trying to reconnect the line but Kiru ignored it and Riku finally gave up.
 
Kiru sat there staring into space until Mr. Yamigata called on Hiei. “Mr. Jaganshi, please answer the question.”
 
“No.” Hiei replied.
 
“Mr. Jaganshi you don't have a choice.” Mr. Yamigata's patience was wearing thin.
 
“ Fuck off.” Hiei said coldly.
 
“ That's it. Mr. Jaganshi, you shall be joining Ms. Yumiko in Detention.”
 
Hiei wasn't even listening to Mr. Yamigata. Kiru could feel him trying to read her mind but her mind was a living death trap.
 
*^* Can I help you Hiei? *^*
 
*~* You could sense me?*~*
 
*^*Obviously*^*
 
*~*Baka Kitsune*~*
 
*^* Yes, he thought my walls were weak. Ha*^*
 
With that Kiru cut the line. (A/N she likes to cut the lines before the other person talks) Kiru looked over at Hiei to see a look of surprise, which was replaced by his usual scowl.
 
( Lets skip to detention because I suck at describing school)
 
Detention was in the theater. Drama was practicing their latest play while the people who had detention either watched the play, did homework, or listened to music.
 
Kiru decided she would rather listen to Linkin Park (I love them. Don't own.) than do homework. Like she had any. She had been to so many schools she knew all the stuff the teachers wanted to repeated six times everyday for years. Kiru glanced at Hiei to see him looking at her but every time she catches him he turn to the play pretending to be interested into it.
 
Soon the teacher dismissed the students so they could go home. Kiru walked down a couple of streets until she reached a huge house that belonged to her. She put her key into the wooden door and turned it. She opened the door and paused, “ Hiei, would you like to come in for ice cream.” Her voice didn't sound like the cold one she usually used. `Why should I be mean to Brother's friend.' Hiei hopped out of the tree next to the house. “Hn. What is ice cream?” “Come and find out.” Kiru entered the house with Hiei following behind slowly. Kiru turned on a light that illuminated the white walls and the black furniture. The carpet was a lovely pale blue and looked very soft. Hiei walked over and sat on the windowsill while Kiru walked into the Kitchen to fetch some ice cream. She grabbed two bowls of chocolate (a/n yum, chocolate) ice cream and walked into one of the many living rooms, handing one to Hiei.
 
“SWEET SNOW!!!” he shouted and dug in.
 
Kiru sat there and watch Hiei down his bowl in seconds.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
Kltp: Do you like it?
 
K & H: NO
Kltp: Shut up
K & H: MAKE US
Kltp: ok * duct taped their mouths shut and tied them up*
Kltp: Much better
Kltp: I want to thank bookwormloverjen for being my first review
K: *somehow escapes her restraints* you are dead
Kltp: Don't kill me * falls to knees begging*
K: oh, I won't. Hiei will
Kltp: Don't free him. Please have mercy
K: to late for that. Should have thought of that before. *bends down and unties Hiei*
Kltp: OH SH#T * starts running*
H: Da#n Straight * chases her*
K: Please R&R