Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Sister, Kiru ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kltp: Hello all. This is one of my many favorite chapters of the story so I will let you read it. BTW I don't own YYH so don't sue because you won't get SQUAT!
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
*^* Riku. Open your eyes! We are in a god damn portal! Oh I am going to kill those damn ningens and youkai if it's the last thing I do! *^*
 
I watched as Riku slowly opened her eyes. They were a lilac color that belonged to her youkai form. Her hair turned to a sapphire blue and shortened to her the tips of her ears.
 
The portal finally ended about 10 feet from the ground. I used my speed to do a couple of flips before landing perfectly on the ground while Riku used her control the wind to make her float.
 
Soon the clapping informed us we were being watched. A girl with blue hair and pink eyes (A/N: Guess who?) stepped out of the shadows. She was wearing a pink kimono with a blue sash. “ Hello, I'm Botan. You must be Kiru and Riku. Follow me. Lord Koenma wishes to speak to you.” Botan spoke quickly in a voice to perky for Kiru's comfort.
 
Botan lead them into a baby blue room with a desk and a big red chair in the middle of the room. On the wall near a large window that overlooked the courtyard was a large black couch. Riku walked in and made herself comfortable on the couch while Kiru sunk into the shadows in the corner of the room.
 
“ Lord Koenma will be with you shortly.” Botan said closing the door. For twelve minutes the girls sat there in silence until the door slammed open and in stepped the toddler.
 
“Hello. You must be Riku. Where is Kiru?” He asked making his way to the chair.
 
“ What's it to you?” Kiru's voice came for the place she rested in the shadows.
 
“ Just making sure you were here. So Riku you are a wind demon that helps the Famous Youka Kiru search for her long lost half brother correct?”
 
“Yes.” Riku replied
 
“ And Kiru, you are half kitsune half fire demon. Your attacks are the Fire Arrow, Fire Bombs, Ribbon whip, and The Fox Of The Darkness Flame. And you weapons include a katana, 6 throwing daggers, and a ribbon. Correct?”
 
“ Koenma. If you go on I will use every attack and weapon to make sure you suffer a very painful death.” Kiru appeared behind Koenma with her katana at his throat.
 
She quickly removed it and returned to the shadows as the doors opened and the boys entered.
 
“ Who are you?” Yusuke asked sitting down next to Riku.
 
“ Fool, That is Riku in her demon form.” Hiei stated sitting down on the windowsill.
 
“ Hiei is correct. I am a wind demon.” Riku giggled nervously. Yusuke shrugged it off.
 
Everyone stared at Koenma waiting for the prince of spirit World to talk. “ Kurama, I was wondering if I could ask you a personal question?”
 
“Sure.” Kurama answered smiling.
 
“ I was wondering if Youko ever had a sibling?”
 
Kurama bowed his head. “Yes. He had a half sister named Youka Kiru. She was a half-kitsune half fire demon. She had knee-length black hair with white tips and bangs with silver ears and tail with black tips. Her gold eyes were full of excitement and mischief. She always wore black so when she ran at her top speed, which is about Hiei's speed, she looked like a shadow so her nickname was Shadow. She and I were separated when that hunter shot me.” He never looked up while he spoke.
 
Kiru knew where this conversation was going but could not interrupt without them becoming suspicious so instead she spoke to Koenma on his head. *^* You tell him and I will kill you with my bare hands! *^*
 
The color drained from Koenma's face as he heard my threat.
 
“ Hey, Pacifier Breath. Maybe you could find Kurama's sister for him. It's the least you could do for him after all the extra work he has done for you.” Yusuke suggested walking up to put a hand on Kurama's shoulder but Kurama wasn't there. He was walking forward toward Koenma's desk.
 
Once he reached Koenma's desk he slammed his hands down. “Koenma, Tell me where my sister is NOW!” Kurama shouted his eyes pure gold.
 
Koenma could feel Kiru's blue gaze upon him. He had a choice. Tell Kurama and face Kiru's wrath or don't tell Kurama and feel his wrath. Koenma decided to take Kiru's wrath. He slowly lifted a shaking finger and pointed it at the shadows in which Kiru was standing in.
 
A faint clapping sounded from the shadows. Riku's eyes widened and she started backing up slowly. Everyone's attention switched toward her sudden movements but returned to the shadows as the clapping be came louder. Koenma sucked on his pacifier severely and wriggled in his chair. Kiru finally stepped out of the shadows still clapping.
 
“Kiru!?”
 
“Congratulations Koenma,” she said in such a cold voice that could make the warmest fire demon shiver, “ You just signed your Death Certificate.”
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
Kltp: SO! Do you like it! Please review and tell me
 
K: We had some of our friends look at it and they loved it! Do you guys like it?
 
Ku: it was great
 
Kltp: Thanks
 
H: Hn
 
K: *waves sweet snow in his face*
 
H: It was awesome. Now GIVE ME THE SWEET SNOW!
 
Kltp: thank the lord for Hiei's sweet tooth
 
ALL: Please read and review