Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Sister, Kiru ❯ An Unexpected Power ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kltp: Hello all. Sorry for not updating for a couple of days. My mother made me go to Washington D.C. to visit my aunt who doesn't have the internet.
 
K: How can someone NOT have the internet. It unheard of
 
Kltp: I know.
 
Ku: how did you survive
 
Kltp: I wrote more of the story
 
K: I'm sorry you had to go through that torture *hugs Kltp*
 
H: * mumbles* Screw this emotional crud. I'm going to eat some sweet snow
 
Ku: Kltp doesn't own anything so don't sue
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
`Blah'= thoughts
 
“Blah”= talking
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Kiru was suddenly surrounded her own blood red aura. Her mid-back black hair grew to her knees and the tips and bands turned milky white. Her ears on the side of her head disappeared and silver fox ears were placed on top of her head, as a sleek silver tail was barely visible behind a thin layer of her hair. The nails on her hand grew long and sharp and turned pitch black as her sky blue eyes turned pure gold with red lining. A tattoo of a black fox appeared on her right arm.
 
Done with her transformation she lunged at Koenma but someone wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her down.
 
“ Grrr. LET ME GO!” She shouted struggling to get out of Hiei's grip.
 
“ No.” He replied coldly.
 
Kiru was getting very annoyed and felt like burning down the whole room. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Kurama turned into Yoko Kurama right in front of her. She struggled even more as his transformation was completed.
 
Seeing that struggling in kitsune form was useless she changed into a fox and was out of Hiei's grip in a flash. Her beautiful silver fur glistened in the light. The only other color on her fur was the black stripe on her right front leg.
 
Kiru slowly backed away from everyone toward the door. Everyone watched her as she backed up. She could see the hurt in her brother's eyes which a pang of guilt in her heart. The door opened and a pink ogre came in (A/N Kill! Kill pink and its creator. Sorry if you like pink. I can't stand it.).
 
“ Kiru…” Yoko trailed off as Kiru ignored her brother and slipped out the door.
 
“ You stupid ogre! You just let one of the wanted killers in all three world ESCAPE!” Koenma yelled at Pinky (A/N That's my nickname for him). Pinky exited the office without asking Koenma the question he had gone in there to ask him.
 
“ At least she can't leave the palace because the portals are closed right?” Yusuke asked the still fuming baby. He only nodded. “ Then we have no problem!” Yusuke smiled triumphantly plopping on the couch next to the snoring Kuwabara.
 
“ Actually there is.” Riku said quietly. Everyone turned to her and she sighed knowing she would have to explain. “ Kiru was an excellent thief. She could sneak into anywhere. When Yoko was shot she snuck into Spirit World to Yoko was here and the way into Spirit World without passing the guards is…”
 
“ Through a portal.” Koenma interrupted her his eyes growing wide.
 
“ I still don't see the problem.” Yusuke looked over at the drooling baka next to him in disgust.
 
“ MORON!” Riku yelled, “ She can create portals.” Riku was becoming very agitated and her patience was wearing thin.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With Kiru ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
 
Kiru took the chance to exit the room when the ogre opened the door. As she ran down the hall she heard Koenma yell at the ogre for letting her escape. When She emerged in the courtyard she turned back into her kitsune form. She clapped her hands together and closed her eyes. Then she slowly spread her hands out and when she opened her eyes again she stood before a red and black portal. Looking up to the window of Koenma's office she sent a telepathic message to Riku and stepped through the portal.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With The Group ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
 
“ Look!” Kuwabara shouted looking out the window since he woke up to Riku beating the crap out of Yusuke. Everyone except Kurama (A/N He turned back to human form) looked out the window to see Kiru standing there with her eyes closed and hands together. When she spreaded them apart a portal appeared and she opened her eyes and stare at the window for a minute before walking through.
 
A few seconds later the sound of a door closing alerted the departure of Riku. They turned back to the window to see Riku running into the portal. After she went through the portal disappeared.
 
“ Wonder what got into her?” Kuwabaka asked collapsing on the couch.
 
“ She was sent a telepathic message from Kiru.” Koenma said setting back into his chair.
 
“ What did Kiru say?” Yusuke asked plopping down next to Kuwabara. Everyone turned their attention to Hiei who was still staring in amazement.
 
“She said, ` Are you coming?'” He said hiding the amazement in his voice.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
Kltp: So? Do you like it?
 
K: No
 
Kltp: You aren't very nice
 
K: I know. * smiles happily *
 
Ku: Be nice Kano
 
K: Okay. I loved that chapter
Kltp: Thanks Kurama.
 
Ku: No problem * sits down on the couch*
 
Kltp: Where is Hiei?
 
K: I think he said something about eating the sweet snow in the freezer * sits down next to Kurama resting her head on his shoulder.*
 
Kltp: * picks up red phone on her desk* Guards, go to the freezer and bring Hiei up here and confiscate any ice cream he is holding and put it back in the freezer. Then guard the freezer with your life. * hangs up*
 
Ku: Isn't that a little harsh?
 
K: Yeah
 
Kltp: Nope
 
Ku & K: Whatever
 
H: * dragged in the room bound and gagged by guards* Mhuffmhuffuhuff
 
Kltp: I think he said `I want sweet snow'
 
Ku & K: Who knows
 
Kltp: * shrugs* Please read and review while I lecture Hiei about eating my sweet snow