Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Let Me Sleep Forever ❯ Part 1: A Messed Up Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Let Me Sleep Forever

Summary: No one knew how it started but Yuusuke and Kurama are actually bickering with each other. They could understand Yuusuke but Kurama? Now everyone is trying to find out what happened and will do any means to know it. Eventual Yuusuke/Kurama

Part 1: A Messed Up Day

"Why you conniving little bitch!"

"Shut up jackass. Go screw yourself!"

"Why don't you, you stupid fag, you're the one that looks like a girl!"

"I was born with them! Now fuck off!"

"Born with them my ass! I bet you manipulated it to be like that!"

"Shut up detective! Hereditary isn't changeable so shut up and find someone else to insult about their looks!"

"Don't be a spoilt little bitch Kurama I'm sure that no one has been 'blessed' with your 'scanty' looks!"

"I'm sure that no one has been 'blessed' by your stupid brain!"

Hiei's hand twitched. Oh how he wished for it to be silent. His mind was itching to cut both their heads off. His hand is willing and ready but his body refused to move. Then he wondered how did this all started. He wondered what happened to the cool and aloof Kurama. From what he knew it started off with a fight. Then it escalated to insults. Now it was getting on his NERVES!

As the fight continued he wondered who should he kill first, the kitsune or the detective? Then he figured both at the same time. He could just imagine it. To everyone it felt like the room just got hotter except for the two contestants in the 'verbal insult game'. Hiei calmed down a bit. Sparing everyone at the temple.

Soon the verbal fight almost turned out into a fistfight. But Keiko held Yuusuke back and Botan held Kurama back from preventing them from going at each other. They were on the borderline of not succeeding.

Usually it would start with Yuusuke doing something and Kurama saying something Yuusuke didn't like.

Then Yuusuke would comment back on it.

Then they would fight over who is right.

Then they would begin insulting each other.

Then they begin fighting to settle it.

But it never got that far since someone was there to stop them.

Then Kurama would just leave letting Yuusuke be the victor. In fact everyone just thought he didn't care.

Right when Kurama left Yuusuke would start complaining about how much of a jerk he was. God, it was getting on everyone's nerves except Yukina didn't like them but she couldn't stop them and Genkai who was rather enjoying it for the lack of entertainment around these parts. But then she noticed something. Even if she is old doesn't mean she's dumb. She noticed that every get-together that Kurama was getting and looking weaker. She knew that none of the others noticed it maybe the baka if he was even paying attention to his surroundings instead of the ice princess.

Genkai is greatly concerned. Since the fox is a decent conversationalist it would be sad if he were lost right now. Though she did care for all of them but didn't show it only by throwing insults at them. She didn't confront the kitsune about it since she didn't know if her suspicions were correct but it seemed to frequent for her taste. Then again she could be wrong. She would just confront the kitsune tomorrow seeing as how he already left, it would be pointless.

After being with no more missions the gang decided to hang out at her temple. She didn't mind as long as there was some entertainment going on. Boredom was also getting to her. So she let them. Then she didn't know what happened. Yuusuke and Kurama were fighting over something and apparently they still held their grudges and were at each other's necks constantly. As tiring it is she didn't bother to stop them. Surely her pupil would see the change if he looked closely enough since they are always in each other's faces.

After everyone left Koenma appeared. Genkai turned to face him and sighed. They just had to come back.

----------------------

Kurama was nowhere to be found. The others looked for him but couldn't find him. He wasn't at his house or any routes he takes to go home. The three arrived at the temple one person less. Genkai just sighed and stood up heading out.

"I'll find him," she said and left before any of them could press the matter.

----------------------

Genkai just walked around. Maybe with this method she'd bump into him eventually. Of course she never expected that a child was running towards her.

"Lady you have to help my mommy! He's hurt!" the little girl said grasping a hold of her hand and dragged her to where her mother was. Then it hit her. 'He?'

They ended up in an alley. It didn't look too inviting.

"Mommy!" the little girl called out. There was no response. "Mommy!" the girl called again. This time a pained moan reached their ears. "Mommy!" the little girl said running in the alley. Genkai followed close behind.

"D-Diana?" a familiar voice said. Genkai immediately was at the person's side. She recognized who it is.

"What'd you do, piss off the mafia?"

TBC--------------------

Kinshin: My first attempt at a Yuusuke/Kurama fic since I'm taking a break from the Kurama/Shuuichi fics but I love em so much! Anyways tell me whatcha think!

Like it? Review! NO FLAMESS!