Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love from The Heavens ❯ Forgotten Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No! No! NO! thought Kurama as he flitted through the dense forest of Makai, Damn You KuramaNoBaka! DAMN! Usagi must be angry at me for her behind! As he came to a stop for sure that no guards were following him Kurama leaned against a tree. As he closed his eyes he saw the image of Arimas' face his in his mind again, Who is he anyways? Usagi's brother?

Opening his eyes Kurama began running again, No point of staying here I have to get to Yomis' Castle! After hours worth of running Kurama finally came to a stop in front of a dark Castle (I have no clue hoe Yomis' castle looks like) Finally, All I have to do now is get some herbs and try to figure out how to find Usagi!

Taking a step closer to the heavy iron door Kurama pulled it open and stepped in, "Yomi? Are you here? Anyone?" he called out stepping into the elegant hallway.

"You don't have too yell Kurama I am Blind not Deaf!" exclaimed Yomi. Kurama turned around and saw the blind lord of Makai behind him, "So? What brings you here? I don't expect you to be here until summer!"

Kurama scowled a bit and turned around, "You wouldn't understand this," he answered rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm going to my room!" and after that he stalked off towards the stairs.

Yomi stood for a while before saying, "Something happened last night that made you this angry…" When Kurama didn't answer Yomi called out again, "Kurama that step is-" Yomi couldn't finish his question because there was a loud crash, "A trap…"

"Get This Thing OFF!" shouted Kurama wriggling around in the cocoon of ropes and chains, "YOMI!!!!!!"

Chuckling Yomi walked up to the staircase, "Fine, at least I know this thing works…" he said tapping the step three times with his cane. The cocoon swirled around a bit and there was a loud thud signaling that Kurama was on the ground, "Now can you tell me what's going on?"

"Forget it! I want to be alone!" said Kurama as he walked up the stairs again, "WHAT!?!" he took one step up and a bunch of knives went his way, "YOMI! What is wrong with all of these STEPS!?!"

Yomi felt the wall and replied, "Just avoid all the steps with a picture of a rose on it…"

"What Rose?" looking down Kurama saw a rose engraved on the step, "Oh, that rose…" looking up and down the stair case Kurama tried to avoid the roses, "Damn Yomi! There are ten steps in a row with these roses on it!"

Thinking thoughtfully Yomi answered, "Well I did recall the people engraving those roses did put some roses in a row some with a trap and others without to confuse thieves…"

"WHAT? SO THIS WHOLE COURSE IS GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT PURE LUCK!?!" screamed Kurama. After what seems to be hours Kurama finally opened the door to his room, Finally I made it… alive… Looking outside Kuramas' mind filled with Usagi's voice and words. Don't worry my love… I'll find away to rescue you…

Leaning back on top of his bed Kurama sensed a familiar chi surround him, "Hmm…Hiei?" he asked drowsily.

"Hn, Yeah, it's me fox…" replied Hiei from the farthest corner of the room, "Surprised?"

"Yeah… Aren't you suppose to be at Mukuros'?" questioned Kurama getting up, while taking a sip of water.

Hiei walked out of the darkness and stepped into the light, "I was until Murkuro came here to discuss things with Yomi, You know about you and Usagi."

Kurama choked on the last statement, "They know but how?"

"Simple fox, They're not stupid like you think," responded Hiei "After all with you going gaga over her it was so obvious that we must keep an eye on you…"

Feeling a lump in his throat Kurama chose to ignore the comment. After several minutes of awkward silence Hiei sat down next to his best friend, "There's also something else I have to tell you, I met Usagi more than once, twice to be exact, and I met her brother… Arima same, he wasn't one of the nicest people…"

~Hiei's second story~

~What happened after the first meeting~

"WELCOME!" boomed Yomi as he led his guests through the castles' hallways, "It's been awhile since we were able to just sit and talk like this, must I recall that it is only once in ten-million years that we can see the new heirs to the throne and enable them the responsibility of the path ahead of them! But Unfortunately for us of our heirs can be here so we'll make a do with just one… "

Usagi, Arima and their father followed Yomi through the Grand Tour of the castle and stopped in front of the dining room. "Yeah and we're the lucky ones that have to meet these filth…" muttered Arima looking around the room in disgust.

"Shut up, Arima!" hissed Usagi as they took their seats along the long rectangle table generously lavished with food, "You don't know who is listening!" When her brother didn't sit down Usagi reached up and pulled him down, "Just Stop Making A Fool Of US!"

"Hn, Anything wrong?" Usagi and Arima turned around surprised seeing Hiei right behind them.

"It's YOU!" cried Usagi in a quiet voice, her eye narrowing, "What to the four worlds are You of all people are doing HERE?"

"My name is Hiei and I will be your waiter for tonight," replied Hiei in a mock voice, sitting down in the seat directly in front of Usagi, "I'm the heir to Murkuros' throne!"

"That little Hairball is the heir to Murkuros' throne!?!" whispered Arima in shock, "Hey! I remember You! You're that spy we captured a few weeks ago!"

"Well now you know I'm not a spy!" retorted Hiei in a very annoyed voice his katana ready to slice and dice at any given moment.

Usagi and Arima were about to argue back but Murkuro disturbed them "WELL! Now that we are about to eat! I must question you! Why are both of your children here? Who's going to be the heir to your throne?"

Asked Murkuro after throwing Hiei a `You Better Behave Or You're Gonna Get It' kind of look.

The old king of the Celestian palace chuckled a bit, "No, no Usagi is the one taking over the throne, Arima is only here to give her some moral support… Now I think that it is a good idea that Hiei and Usagi go upstairs and talk to each other and get to know one another better…"

"Yes that's a good idea!" agreed Yomi, "It's a shame that Kurama has too miss this, his poor mother is very ill so he must stay home and take care of her…"

"Yes, very wonderful, Hiei! Take Usagi upstairs to your room!" ordered Murkuro. Usagi didn't have much time to protest because in a flash Hiei was gone.

After minutes of running at her top speed Usagi was relieved that Hiei finally stopped, "So, is this the half point mark or is this it?" she gasped out of breathe, while leaning against the door.

"No this is it," replied Hiei opening the door.

"OW!" yelled Usagi falling down on the floor, "Hey! Do you always open the door while your guests are trying to breathe or is it just me?"

"Once again no, only on those who annoys me, call me a spy and irritates me just by looking at them," responded Hiei once again. Picking up and apple Hiei threw to (more like at) Usagi, "You should eat this, the food downstairs suck, compliments of the chef, whoever he is…"

Catching the apple Usagi threw it back, "I don't want your apple! Besides at least I set you go unharmed!"

Grabbing the apple Hiei tossed it back, "Yeah? What about those wars on Makai, huh? Besides Just Eat It! Unless You Want To Starve!"

"I don't want your apple!" yelled Usagi chucking the apple back, "Besides! I don't start those wars! And I'm not planning to!"

"And what about your BROTHER!?!" emphasized Hiei, "He seems like he's willing to start those wars! And just EAT THE APPLE!"

"NO! JUST FEEL GRATEFUL THAT MY FATHER MANAGE TO KEEP SOME OF THE PEACE!" retorted Usagi while throwing the apple back, "Man! You have such a bad attitude!"

"BAD ATTITUDE!?! You're the one that won't eat a harmless apple! What do you think? That I poisoned it or something?"

"YES! Maybe it IS POISONED! And why are you calling me the one with the bad attitude? You didn't even say thank you the last time I rescued you!" Yelled Usagi Turning around ready to leave the room, "HEY!" Just when she was about to step out of the room the apple soared at her and hit her head, "What is you PROBLEM?"

"Just a little bit of payback!" answered Hiei casually.

"ARRGH! YOU'RE SO IN FOR IT!" Usagi made a dive for Hiei but he flitted to the right and she was way to tired to chase him, "That's it I'm leaving!"

~End of Hiei's story~ (What's with the Apple?)

"So that's more or less the end…" finished Hiei. Turning to his best friend Hiei saw that Kurama really did wanted some alone time, "I'm leaving now, Sayonara fox." Closing the door behind him Hiei dashed off, I've gotta find Yuusuke and that idiot of a ningen, I have a feeling that this is going to be an all out war!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where am I?" Usagi woke up and looked around, "Ow… My head… it feels like it's been hit by a truck…"

"You're in your room princess…" looking up Usagi saw Arima standing directly above her, "So you have a nice dream?"

Usagi pulled herself up and leaned back against the headboard of the bed, "I-I guess, I faintly remember someone saying I'll be back for you… and then everything went blank…"

Giving Usagi a glass of water Arima answered, "That was a demon, he's coming back to kill you, don't listen to anything he says. Not to mention if a certain Kurama comes in call for me… he wants you dead…"

"But, his voice was so kind, and why would he want to kill me?" asked Usagi.

Smiling Arima stroked his sisters' long tress of hair, "Because you are the heir to the Celestian Palace, and those demons would want you dead or alive, so do me a favor and stay in your room and if Kurama comes in call me…" Giving his sister a light kiss on the forehead Arima walked out of the room.

My plan is complete… thought Arima evilly as he stalked down the hallway, Now I can finally break war on those demons without my little sister bugging me all day…

To be Continued in:

Part Five

Attempted Rescue

**************************************************************** **********************

A Quick Summary:

Kurama makes it final. He is going to go rescue Usagi at all cost but he is not going alone, with Hiei, Yuusuke and Kuwabara Kurama is going the Celestian palace. Unfortunately for him Kurama is going to have a surprise that can really break his heart. But will his soul give in to this shock?

Author's note: Konichiwa! Hi! This is the Author! Plz review me for this story I really need to know how well I'm doing. Ok maybe I really suck at writing so maybe I won't continue this anymore I still have about five other fics in different accounts to work on so plz tell me if I should continue on this or not. Sayonara!