Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Well, I am sorry for that delay. Of, what... 3, 4 months? School's a bitch, and we all know it. Not only that, but it's my senior year. So, work and school and personal issues caused me to be unable to write.

Now, before you start wondering what's happening or where my explanations plot-wise are... Don't worry. I know when and where they'll be revealed, and they will be revealed eventually. As I keep saying. I like to have this drag on, giving you all plenty of torment wondering what will happen next, when you'll be rewarded with your delicious yaoi scenes. As for the reasons why the Devil is helping Karasu and such, you'll learn that... Later.

Finally realizing the season (and with apologies to those that do not celebrate this particular holiday), however, has made me write this sooner and in one sitting for you guys. So, here is my Christmas gift to all of you. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I hope you like this story. As usual... Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine
Part 8

Kurama finally opened his eyes and looked at the place in front of him. It vaguely reminded him of the old training dojo's found throughout Japan. Yet there was a haunted and malevolent feel about the place. It both repelled and pulled at him; his mind wanted to run as far away as possible while his body and that part of his soul Karasu somehow now owned was drawn to and wanted to go in this place. Had he been alone and fully capable of logic and ration, he'd had turned tail. However, with the Devil beside him and the lust running through his vains, he found himself staying. Waiting for a cue to move from the Devil.

Said person was watching him, a cold smirk resting on his handsome face. Kurama turned his face to look at him, a slight frown marring his face. There was something lurking in the face of the Lord of Hell, something sinister and cunning.The Devil waved a hand at the dojo. "Enter, if you wish. And know that once you do, you cannot turn back. Inside you'll find him. I wish you luck... I believe I'll be seeing you quite soon." And with that, he vanished, his form evaporating into a black mist that brought a chill to the human boy.

Kurama shuddered before hesitantely stepping towards the dojo. How was he to get inside when the doors were closed? Almost as soon as the thought was made, the doors swung open. He couldn't see inside more than a few feet, and even that was shrouded in an eerie mist that seemed to now cover everything. He slowly walked inside, the doors swinging shut silently behind him. He continued walking forward, his ears and eyes straining to see or hear something, anything, in the mist. It seemed to surround him and only wished to show him a few feet in front of him.

A crow suddenly dived down and flew past him, causing him to jump back. Nothing else stirred in the mists, yet a creepy aura now seemed to be near. It felt like something had awakened and now knew of his presence. He kept walking, and saw in front of him a door into a building. Reaching for it, a scream pierced the air. It was a scream of agony, followed by maniacal laughter. Laughter that was as familiar as it was dreaded, yet the lust in his body sang out in joy at the sound. 'That's my master!' a small voice in his mind cried out. He immediately strangled said voice, hating that his own mind was starting to now turn traitor on him; at least before it had only been pure physical lust wanting this. Now his mind was as well? What was happening to him?

Seeing no way to answer these confusing and doubt-bringing thoughts, he opened the door and entered this second place. His nose, not nearly as sensitive as in his demon form, was still assaulted by the varying smells throughout this place. He smelled a hot spring of sorts, and yet so opposite and familiar in a place belonging in hell, blood. Spices and teas from a room that seemed to be a kitchen, out of place here, and the smell of sweat and blood and too many people in one place from another room. The blood scent was incredibly strong, coming from a room that spelled doom to Kurama, even as it was far from the entrance. The sound of pleading and crying for mercy was coming from yet another of the different rooms, and this was the room Kurama went for.

Barely peeking inside, what he saw nearly made him turn and run. There he was, finally. That tall and graceful, predatory figure. The silky black hair, the pale skin, so smooth and flawless. 'Karasu, my mas- bad thought. Don't finish or even think that one.' The mere sight of him, regardless of his surroundings, was enough to bring out that mind-numbing arousal, that lust for this one being, the desire for him. He wanted nothing more than to rush over to him and proclaim his submission, for Karasu to take him and finish what had been started. 'No, wait. That's wrong,' he thought. He only wanted for this insanity to end, for Karasu to rid him of it. One touch, one sinful moment, and then it would be over. He could be free from this addiction. So he hoped.

What kept him rooted to the spot was that Karasu was currently quite distracted. He was raking his claws through the already bloody and torn back of some mortal being. The person was screaming their torment onto sadistic ears, causing the pain to be intensified as minor explosions were set off inside the wounds, causing even more blood to pour upon the crimson stained floor. It was impossible to see who the being had once been or what he had looked like; his face had obviously lacked the absolute beauty that Karasu prefered, and so had been slashed at. Perhas the reason he had been chosen was that instead of a perfect face, he held a perfect body; alabaster skin and a sculpted build. At least, his skin had once been alabaster. Now it was dark red, both fresh and dried, and what skin could be seen was even paler than before. It was obvious that he had been in torment for eternal hours, given the numerous painful tears in his skin and the places where bombs had ripped his flesh apart.

Taking a step back in shock and fear apparently had made some sort of noise, for Karasu's head snapped up from it's pleasure. Dark violet eyes, filled with sadistic pleasure and lust, locked with his own fearful emerald orbs. A slow smirk formed on the demon's face, his mask nowhere in sight. He was swiftly on his feet, victim long forgotten in the face of his most precious one. Kurama was backing up, the fear overriding the lust and logic as the raven approached him.

"Well, now... It seems that my dearest fox finally comes to me..." he purred, one finger reaching out to stroke Kurama's face, the digit cold and bringing chills to the human. He had backed himself into a wall, and was struggling to regain thought and control as Karasu pressed in close to him. He became aware that he himself was completely nude, and that his soon to be tormenter was surprisingly still dressed. He gulped and somehow managed to speak.

"Yes, Karasu. I'm here. I do not want to be here, but I am. I want you to remove... whatever curse you've put on me. I want to be able to go back home and resume my normal life." For all his fear and internal struggle, his voice was somehow calm. Then again, of course it was; he was Kurama, and he could sound calm even in the most dangerous of situations. And his mind would continue to find a way out of such, even if his body was being strongly traitorous to him of late. Especially with this mad urge to lean forward and press his lips against those of the demon. His body was rejoicing at finally having found the one he'd been searching for, and wanted to celebrate by finally pursuing the desires coursing through his body. His mutinous body wanted Karasu, and wanted him badly. It was very apparent by a certain area between his legs.

There was that malevolent and insane laugh again, Karasu's amusement ringing forth from his throat at the human's words that contradicted the boy's body. "Oh, but precious boy... I've only introduced to you a taste. You can't return to a normal life, now or ever. Haven't you learned yet?" that cruel and desireing smirk crossed his face. "You belong here, with me. You always have, and you will never leave me. Deny it all you want, but you belong to me now." And with that, he pressed his lips against those of the boy that was his for eternity.