Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I most humbly apologize to my readers. It's been nearly 8 months, I believe, since I last updated, and I am truely sorry for it. I got so distracted with life, and then ended up forgetting. It's no excuse, but as part of the apology, I give you the next chapter. Also, I think I may have said, but if you need to use my fanfic for something -homepage, fanlisting-things, whatever- you are free to, so long as I'm given credit. As I said, I am very sorry for this delay. Hopefully now that life is less hectic, I can continue. Because I can assure you that there's another chapter or two to come.

As always... Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine

Part 9

Kurama felt his body relax and his emerald eyes close, his mouth surrendering to Karasu's possessive kiss. This was bliss, he was sure of it. What else could it be? This intense feeling of pleasure that he felt throughout his body at the slightest touch of Karasu. His master. That thought brought his eyes snapping open, and he shoved Karasu away. Wiping his mouth off in disgust, he slid along the wall away from the demon, eyes wide in shock. How could he think something like that? He didn't belong to this sadistic creature! He belonged to no one! Lust did not mean that he would call that vile thing a master. Ever. He needed to regain control, to gather back his cool composure and the cold calm he was known for. If only that part between his legs would listen to what he said!

Karasu laughed, a sound of malevolence and insanity that the boy was fast becoming familiar with, yet that had haunted his dreams since their fight. He seemed to be very amused, which became apparent as he slowly moved towards the human, a lazy, graceful movement that matched that of a hunter perfectly. Which was what he was, after all; a hunter stalking the unwilling prey. A sadisticly amused smirk rested on his lips. "My, my, Kurama... You seem to be so very nervous. I wonder why?"

That angered Kurama. How dare Karasu play with him! Him! He had killed that sadistic, bomb-crazy bastard! What right did he have to have this control over him, much less laugh at him?! He sent a glare at the demon, still trying to supress the lust that threatened to engulf him. "Nervous? No. Merely shocked that after having been killed, that you're still causing trouble. I thought sending you to Hell would have gotten rid of your evil insanity," he spat out. Karasu laughed again, still more amused by this weak act of defiance.

"Ah, darling fox. You still don't get it, do you? Hell isn't a punishment. It isn't bad. It is merely a place for those of us with darker tendencies. You thought sending me here would get rid of my, how did you put it? Evil insanity?" he let out another malevolent caw of laughter. "No. It merely allowed it to grow. And I think you sent me here to keep me away from you. You are so frightened, aren't you? Why, you're even trembling!"

The boy looked down and saw that indeed, his body was shaking. But it wasn't solely from the fear of this sadist that caused the trembling; it was from the lust coursing his veins, that wanted nothing more to be under the touch of those spidery, pale hands. Kurama shook his head. "No! I am not afraid of you. You are just another enemy to defeat, just like I'll defeat this spell you've put on me. Then I'll go home," he said as he slowly neared the door. Only a few more feet, and he'd escape.

Karasu shook his head. "Ah, ah! You cannot go home. Not now, not ever. Did I not tell you? You are mine. You cannot defeat me, not here, not again," he said before suddenly gliding forward quickly, closing the door and pinning the human to it with his body. He watched as the green orbs closed and the fragile body recoiled as he rubbed his own form against him. Ah, such warmth from the living. He stroked his bloodstained finger against the trembling face of the boy.

"Do not touch me. Get off of me, Karasu. Now," Kurama said, trying his best to sound in control. He would not feel this. That wasn't warmth that he felt. That wasn't pleasure at the feeling of the demons clothed groin rubbing against his own naked and aroused one. That wasn't joy that Karasu was touching him. It wasn't. It couldn't be.

The finger caressed his cheek, almost as if it's owner was claiming the skin beneathe, claiming and storing into memory the exact sensation of the fragile flesh. Karasu still grinned. "Get off? That is not a choice for you anymore. You feel it, don't you, my toy? You feel the lust coursing through you. It is not a spell, but a drug. You felt it when we first fought, when first I touched you. It shall stay there for eternity... because you allow it. You want it. You cannot give up the addiction of my poisonous drug, my touch." With that, his claws began to dig into the flesh, drawing out a line of dark red that followed his touch along the jawline of the boys face. He smirked sadistically as the human cried out in pain. "Oh, but that is not even the beginning, my precious fox."

Kurama tried pushing Karasu away, to get him off and away. The raven's hands on him, stroking him now and digging those viscious claws into him, they hurt, and he wanted them off. He tried to wrench away the stroking hands, even as, through the pain, his body still rejoiced that he was being touched by his master. No! Not master. He is not my master. Stop it! he screamed at his traitorous body. Still, the cold hands continued to trail lines of blood and pain down his throat and to his chest.

The demon's hands suddenly left and he pulled back. The boy looked up suddenly, and there was a look of longing and lost in those eyes. Kurama couldn't believe that the sudden absence of the sadist's hands and body would make him crave them even more. Even with those red scratches on his neck and the top of his toned chest, those small droplets of blood dripping down his chest and torso, he still wanted the person that had caused them.

Karasu studied him a moment, seeming to judge him, before he again moved forward and pressed his form against that of the boy. He purposely ground against him, and claimed his lips again. Again, he pressed his cold mouth against the softer, warmer lips of the boy. Kurama found that he didn't push him away, that he wanted that mouth on him. Even when Karasu forced his tongue past his lips, he welcomed it, only opening his mouth further to allow the demon to explore further. The cold, cruel hands explored his body, caressing and stroking, setting off small fires of warmth and longing that travelled directly to his arousal. He couldn't believe that those hands, this mouth, this sadistic being, could still cause him to be aroused. Yet he was.

Again, Karasu suddenly pulled away, leaving the human gasping for breath and his hands and eyes searching out for the body that had been there mere moments before. He stared at Karasu, confused that he had moved away. Wasn't it he that wanted Kurama? Didn't he want to possess him and hurt him? So why did he keep retreating? It made Kurama confused, and his mind was already in shock enough, not able to try and comprehend the madness of the raven demon.

The demon again studied him, and began taking slow steps backwards, towards another room. He held out a hand and beckoned the human boy, whose body trembled again with the lustful longing, whose body was dripping with those drops of blood, whose emerald eyes had already begun to haze with arousal and addiction. "Come, my dear one. Your body craves it already, does it not? Submit to it. I've already made you mine... now you only have to accept. Come to me. Accept the addiction, submit to it, and be what you know you are. Mine."