Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Yes, yes. Another big gap between updates. I was going to post this on Halloween, one of my favorite holidays, but I was working so much and preparing for my costume, that I didn't complete it. Now it's ready, and I think that there's maybe another chapter... Maybe even two more chapters to come. This one didn't quite get to the scene I'm sure you all are waiting for, but, well, it's coming. I assure you.

To all my fans, thanks for all the reviews; they make me happy and excited that my story is enjoyed. Anyways, here's the tenth installment to "Mine", as always... Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine
Part ten

Kurama stared at the demon, his mind working through the lust to try and comprehend what Karasu had told him. Choice. Was this a choice? The raven was asking him to accept, and he'd walked away. Kurama fought to regain control and to think. He could run. He could open the door and run. He'd find some way out, be free of this insanity, of this accursed addiction. He could do it. He could move quickly enough; Karasu was far enough away. He'd run. Simple.

Except, his body refused to move. His body didn't want to follow his commands, and the lust that numbed his brain didn't want to let him run. The drug had spread further, and he couldn't stand being so far away from the raven. He was at war with himself, and he knew he was losing. It wasn't just his body being aroused, but part of his very mind felt the longing. He closed his eyes and shook his head, sliding closer to the edge of the door. "No... No! I don't want to accept this, Karasu! I will not be yours. I will not. Force my body if you must, but leave my mind alone. Stop this!" he yelled at the demon.

Violet eyes looked at him, studying, while a smirk settled on his lips. "You're feeling it, aren't you, my fox. The lust. The addiction. It's taking you over, isn't it. I promise... it'll be better for you if you accept it and come to me." His voice was silky, even almost soothing to the boy's ears. The words held promise of pleasure, of some sort of comfort.

Yet he refused. He still had some of his mind left. He was still himself. Drugs could be fought, right? And his mind was a strong one. He'd fight it. He wouldn't give in to this. "I will not accept this! I am not a toy to be played with. I belong to no one, Karasu. I'm not going down without fighting, I'm not. I will stop this..." he said, opening his emerald eyes to glare at the demon. He pushed again at the lust trying to take over his mind, fought against the supposed addiction.

Karasu shook his head. "For all your intelligence, my beautiful fox, you still are not getting it. You let yourself belong to me a long time ago. You let the drug slip into you each time you had the dream, each time you didn't fight it. Ignoring something allows it to still exist. You let me exist in your mind. I am now very much owning you. So let it spread, let me have you completely. I promise... You'll enjoy it," he said.

The human's eyes widened in shock. It was true; each time he'd dreamed of Karasu, he'd just tried to ignore it. He hadn't fought against it, and had let it take over him. Was it not from that very dream that had led him down here? He wasn't seeking a stop to the addiction; he was looking for the source. His subconcious mind wanted it, wanted it more than anything else. He'd let it control him. And if those feelings controlled him, were dominating his body and part of his mind, than that must mean... that so was the person causing them.

He stared at the demon and shook his head slightly. This time it wasn't in defiance, but shock. He was realizing that everything he'd been told, from the first demon of hell he'd run into, to the Lord of Hell himself, was true. He did belong to Karasu. He'd let it happen. He'd let it take over, with each dream, with each person he'd let touch him in hell, he'd allowed more of himself to be taken over. Before Hell, he could at least ignore it. Now, he could barely even keep above the flood of lust that coursed through him. He'd lost before he even began. His eyes searched the demon who's touched ignited passion in him, defeat and confusion clouding his eyes. "What now...?" he asked.

Karasu managed to clear away the smirk, but just barely. His eyes glowed even more in pleasure and victory. He'd won. He just had to get the boy to come to it, to finish the acceptance. "Now, you come to me. We make this complete. You become fully, permanently, unquestionably mine. As you said, I can have your body any time I want... but I want so much more than that. Your soul, your mind... if they belong to me as well, it makes it all so much more delicious," he said, taking a step closer to what was his.

Kurama frowned. He knew he could no longer resist any of this, it was far too late for that, but he could still stall. Prolong the seconds until he was irrevocably Karasu's. "What... about the others. My... allies, friends. They'll come looking for me. And... what'll happen to me, staying here..." With that, he felt dread drip down his spine. The others. What if Hiei, Yuusuke, or Kuwabara found out about this? That he belonged to Karasu? What would they say or think? What about his mother? If he stayed down here with Karasu, then what would happen to her? She'd be heartbroken without him, and ignorant as to what had happened to him.

The raven laughed. "You're not staying down here, as much as I wish you could. You're to go back up to you beloved human world, once I'm done with you here. That doesn't mean you're free, darling fox. You're still mine. But it does mean that I can visit you, and call you down to me when I want you," he said, then went silent. After a moment, he continued. "And down here, you're mine. I can have your body whenever I want. I can share you whenever I want... and trust me, there are many hell demons wanting you. Even the Lord of Hell is interested in having another taste of you," he said with a grin. "You might become a drug yourself, and seduce someone down the road, precious fox," he said, letting out his distinctive caw of laughter, the sound that symbolized his malevolence and insanity. "Of course, you'll always still be mine. Now... as I said before. Come to me and accept this."

Several moments of silence passed, with the human struggling to get a grip on how quickly everything had changed. He knew the obssessive demon was right, that he had no choice anymore. He still wanted to fight against him; it was the demon part of his soul, that had once been the famous Youko Kurama. That part fought the addiction, sending out thoughts of disdain and resentment at being owned, dominated, by another. And not just by anyone, but by someone he had killed. It couldn't happen, it shouldn't. Yet the intelligent part, the logical, composed human self that had grown in the fox's place, knew it to be true. He was about to be dominated by someone that he had defeated and killed. Not just because he had to, but because his body and even, slowly, his mind, wanted it. No, not wanted. Needed. He needed to be touched again by the insane demon. It was agony not to. He bowed his head, ashamed at the admittance. He needed Karasu. He wanted him.

Slowly, he raised his head again and took a step towards Karasu. His intense eyes locked with the malevolent ones of the ravens, determination set in his eyes. Even if he had to accept this, allow Karasu to have him, and even if he wanted it, he wasn't going down without keeping his composure. Just as he'd walk to death with honor, with the fight still in his eyes, and with courage, he'd go into this submission with his dignity and determination. After all, he was still Kurama. He would remain composed as much as he could, even as he finally stood in front of the demon that would dominate him.

"Alright, Karasu. I... accept. I'm yours. I belong to you. I'm yours to have, to toy with. I.. I'll be yours," he said. It was hard to say, but he did. And the deal was sealed as Karasu leaned down and claimed his lips in a possessive kiss that sparked the flames of desire in the human boy.