Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror, Mirror ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~1 Month later~
“Mom! You can't do this to me!” Lilly yelled.
“Bring your voice down Lilly, there's no need to yell, and your grandmother insists.” Her mother replied calmly.
“I can't leave! This'll ruin my life!” Lilly said still yelling. “WHat about my friend! And I'm going to be in eighth grade! Not to mention I don't speak Japanese!” She ranted.
Her mother sighed, “You'll make new friends, and you grandmother will home school you, and I've also signed you up for a japanese 101 class for the summer. You're going and that's final.” SHe said sternly.
Lilly fumed for a moment, her eyes tearing up, before finally yelling at her mother, “You're ruining my life! I hate you!” And storming up to her room slamming the door closed behind her.
Lilly's mom sighed and picked up the phone near by and called her mother. “Hello Satomi dear.” She heard her mother say. “I was wondering when you'd call. How did Lilly take the news?” She inquired.
“Like any 13 year old girl would. She yelled and made excuses for why she couldn't go, and said she hated me.” Satomi, Lilly's mother, replied tiredly.
“It's alright dear, I'm sure she'll get over it eventually. Remember you acted the same way when I sent you to live with Nana in America.”
“I know mom. Anyways, I got her ticket for a flight on August 21st like you asked. “I think I might take her shopping for new clothes and things to make up for making her move at this point in her life.” Satomi said.
“Alright dear, I'll talk to you later then.” Her mother said.
 
~With Lilly~
Lilly was string at her mirror again, and again she was fallowing a red haired Japanese boy, only this time he was sleeping. Lilly sighed and almost put the mirror back down to sulk when she saw him get up.
“What is he doing now?” She asked her self as she watched him open his window and climb out. Lilly rolled over on to her stomach and held onto the mirror's handle while resting it on her pillows. Just as he reached a group of three other boys the mirror fogged out then showed her face again.
“Heeeeyyyyyy.” Lilly whined letting go of the mirror.
~August 21st~
Lilly hugged her mom and Dad good-bye and promised to call them once she got to Japan, she then hugged her little sister who had wanted to come with. She was at the air port and about to leave. After this Lilly was on her own till she reached the Japan terminal and her grandmother picked her up.
FIve minuets later Lilly was at the waiting for her plane to arrive. With a sigh she sat down on the window sill in the priority seating line. She looked at her newly manicures nails with their hot pink nail polish and sighed. She had forgiven her mother once she realised that it wasn't her fault really, and once she got over her pride, but she still didn't want to go. She jumped when a woman announced the pre-boarders could get on. Hurriedly Lilly grabbed her computer bag, and carry on bag and boarded the plane. Her purse never came off so she didn't have to worry about getting it.
 
~Tokyo Terminal: Japan~
Lilly had all her bags and was currently looking for her grandmother. After five minuets she found her.
“Lilly! It's so good to see you!” She exclaimed.
“Yeah, sure.” Lilly said looking around not really intrested in anything.
“Ahh, still upset about being uprooted, yes? Well, I'm sure you'll adjust.” She said putting an arm around her shoulders.
“Sure Grams, if you say so.” I said with a sigh then smiled at her. “Let's going.” She added.
“That's the sprit Lilly!” Grams said with a smile of her own.