Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstood ❯ Just a little walk ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ancient-secret: "How has life bin for ya? Hopefully as good as mine!^^ I'm sorry I'm updating so late but I didn't have internet access for like a few weeks and so I decided to write as many chapters as possible for all my fics, I even started three new ones which I'm gonna post when I've finished four recent fics. So, stop by the other stories to read some updates! =^0^="

P.S: Sorry for my grammar mistakes and thanx for the reviews!^^

~*~*~*~*~*~* just for the hell of it ^^*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jay-chan5656 - happy you did, I actually was never good at humour, only when I'm annoying some guys ^^

Kakeru Ryuu - I think I don't want to know as well

Alune's Hikari - *stuffing sugar in mouth* I agree, sugar is good =^-^=

DarkShadowedRose - I'm surprised you didn't kill Yoko's pet bat

Aeri - don't even dare to die, I'd loose one of my readers, and I love ALL my readers! *is sugar-high*

Summing Princess Abigail - cool^^

anonomous - happy you do

Tsuko - I suppose the person deserved it, good work ^0^

jisAtsU siLENcE - thankies^^

Kat1132 - nep, wrong guess, keep trying ^^

Black Dragon of Fire - I think any Otaku would agree

Kurama13 - thanx^^

inu-sessfan - no, not yet, but you do get to annoy him^^

Emiko Hyuga - of course, how do three new chappies sound?

And thanx to : Emiko Hyuga, Tsuko, Blade Fighter, jisAtsU siLENcE, Kurama13, Black Dragon of Fire, firerose, DFK, …/w.da, yay! (was this even her name?) , Shinobi and Li, inu.-sessfan and Lovergirl15-20 for reviewing chapters 1 &2!^^

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Just a little walk *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Sleep is good…", you muttered sleepily as you woke up. While stretching, you looked around the room. "Wonder when I'm gonna go home…", you muttered, then remembered your French teacher telling you about some surprise tests, "…then again, I might get used to a life without French…", you grinned and stood up.

"Wonder if those sea-monkeys thought of bringing some clothes for me, it's not like I was expecting to be kidnapped by two bishonen while I was stuck in that hell-hole (aka opera, sorry if you like it there…^^;), couldn't they have stopped by my house and got some stuff? At least my PlayStation2 and the .hack games…", you muttered and opened the closet.

"Hm…I guess those two do have some living brain cells…", you smirked and looked at the variety of clothes before you. "If I didn't know better, I'd say those wannabe thieves actually have some good taste, well, the fox does have some, his pet bat is sort of lacking…", you snarled and began looking through the clothes.

"This is nice…", you said and looked at a (favourite colour) top with the words `I like killing people but…annoying them is much more fun!' on it. `Yep, that's me!', you chirped and put the top on and then settled for a pair of baggy jeans.

"And out the door we go!", you snickered after checking the hall for any guards. You thought surely the youkais had at least dubbed you `public threat'.

"We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz! Because, because, because, because, all of the wonderful things he does!!!", you sang as you skipped through the empty halls.

"Oops…", you smiled and looked at the broken vase to your left, seems you weren't so careful while going left…oh, who cares, Yoko's and Kuronue's loss, not yours…

Then something bumped into you from behind and you fell, a slight weight on your back. "Owyyy…", you muttered, "Mind getting off?", you addressed the person standing on you.

"Oh, sorry (your name), didn't see you.", a familiar, sugar-high voice rang through your ears and the weight was lifted off you. You immediately stood up and looked at the chaos around you. Seems Kuki was about to do the washing because there were blood-covered clothes everywhere.

"Washing?", you asked amused.

"Yup!", the blue-haired chibi giggled sheepishly.

"You must be heading for Yoko's room huh? Well, the next room to your right, tell him we're having pancakes for breakfast!", Kuki chirped after you had helped her gather the clothes, she didn't even wait for you to assure her you weren't looking for fox-boy. Shrugging, you decided to do Kuki the pleasure and go tell your kidnapper what's for breakfast.

"Lets knock first!", you smiled and knocked like four times, no response, "His loss!", you shrugged and entered the room. `Cool…', you thought and looked at all the pretty paintings on he wall, `Bet he borrowed them from some rich youkais…', you snickered and scanned the room for the fox. Sure enough, you found him sleeping peacefully.

`Awww!!! How kawai!!!', you thought and suppressed a squeal. `Is it just me, or did he get hotter since last night?', you hit yourself over the forehead after your brain finally noticed what you had said. `Great, go (your name), fall for a bishonen who could as well be some figment of your imagination, and in real life you're most likely stuck in a coma…', you grimaced at the thought and looked at Yoko again.

`Oh well, you only live once!', you shrugged and gave up, `So, lets wake sleeping-hotty up!', you grinned and silently grabbed a pillow from Yoko's bed and yell:

"Rise and shine SUNSHINE!", you hit the sleeping fox in the head with the pillow and didn't get to hear him whispering a certain human girl's name in his sleep. With a start, Yoko shot out of bed.

"I'M UP! I'M UP! What happened?", he looked around exasperated and didn't notice you laughing your head off, "Did Kuki blow the kitchen up again? Naaaa…, couldn't be…. Or did Kuronue forget to tell me Kuki's family is coming for a visit? Darn bat! Save women and children, AND ME!!!", he jumped under his covers and began shivering.

You were laughing your head off, and that's said mildly. Laugh any harder and your head would have fallen off your shoulders. Yoko didn't seem to notice your presence, to absorbed in hiding from the little wind youkai's relatives, well, you didn't blame him, who wouldn't run and hide from them?

"Can't a bat have his beauty-sleep around here?", yelled a sleepy and exasperated Kuronue from the door. You stopped laughing and looked at him. Two seconds later, you cracked up again and were probably laughing so hard your mom in the Ningenkai was hearing your hysterics laughs.

I don't blame you…the sight of Yoko hiding under his covers is amusing, but Kuronue with green cream, cucumber pieces on his face and his body rapped in a pink, fluffy nightgown would be too much for anybody… (A/N: *laughing as hard as reader*)

"Huh?", the bat looked at you then at Yoko's shivering form and he immediately paled, "Oh GOD, Kuki's family is coming? HIDE ME!!!", the bat yelled and ran out the door, into one on the opposite wall and shut the door with a loud `BANG!!!!!!!!!'.

Seeing as Yoko would be shivering for the next 5-10 minutes, you decided to check on his pet bat. While trying not to laugh your head off, you stood up and walked toward the door Kuronue had just closed.

`Wonder how bat-boy is gonna hide?', you thought amused and opened the door silently. You peeked in, no sign of the scared monkey so you entered and looked around.

`He's not in bed, I don't see anything shivering under the sheets…how bout the drawer, na…too small…hm…', you thought and looked for the scared youkai. Your eyes landed on the closet. `Maybe…', you snickered and approached it.

"Hello!", you yelled and opened the closet. Inside, covered in a bunch of clothes and shivering, was Kuronue. `This must be some alternative universe!', you thought before breaking into a fit of laughter.

Your laughing got the bat's attention and he looked at the noise's source. When he saw you, he got mad.

"Stop laughing onna! You'll tell Kuki's family where I am!", he yelled exasperated.

"But *laugh* her *laugh* family *laugh* isn't *laugh* here *laugh* you *laugh* sea-monkey *laugh, laugh*", you managed to choke between laughs and the youkai looked at you as if you were crazy, then, when his brain registered what you said, he sighed.

"Well, if those annoying relatives aren't here, then why's Yoko shivering as he mostly does when he knows they're coming?", he looked at you, some bits of cucumber falling to the ground.

"I scared him when I tried waking him up and he thought Kuki's family was coming, not my fault!", you grinned at the bat.

"Well go tell him that, who knows, he might get the idiot idea of locking himself in that room for about a week until he's sure they're gone!", the bat cried and shoved you into Yoko's room.

"Fine, you go get that cream off your face before somebody sees you and dies laughing!", you snickered at the bat and he went somewhere, probably the bathroom.

You cautiously approached the shivering fox. You slowly touched his shoulder and he immediately jumped out of bed, he seemed as if he'd just seen a ghost, or your math teacher…

"DON'T HURT ME!!!!", he yelled, then, stopped and looked around, his eyes landed on you. "Huh? You're not Kuki's mom…", he looked at you dumb folded, you sighed.

"Of course I'm not, her family isn't here! I only came to wake you up because Kuki said she made pancakes for breakfast!", you said as a matter of fact. Yoko seemed relieved and he laid on his bed.

"Wake me up in two hours…", he muttered and got comfortable in his bed.

"When hell freezes over you lazy fox! Get up NOW!!!", you yelled and tore the covers off the sleepy youkai, he growled.

"Want to sleep? Then catch me!", you snickered and ran off with Yoko's covers. The fox immediately stood up and ran after you.

While trying not to get caught by fox-boy, you bumped into Kuronue, he almost fell but kept his balance. "Watch it!", he yelled and wanted to continue on his way to his room but Yoko also bumped into him, sending the bat into a wall. The fox kept running, ignoring his yelling and cursing partner.

`This is so fun, I'll have to write a CYOA with this when I get home!', you giggled and looked behind you. Yoko was catching up. Because you weren't watching where you were going, you bumped into somebody again, well, more then one somebody.

"Sorry…", you muttered and tried standing up, the covers in your right hand.

"Not so fast!", Yoko whispered in your ear and took the blankets from you, "Hello ladies!", he addressed the persons you had bumped into. You looked at them and paled. A group of giggling youkai onnas, that is a very bad sign. You gulped. Seeing you so pale, Yoko smirked.

"If you wouldn't mind ladies, could you find a suitable dress for (your name)?", he asked smirking, you glared.

"SURE!!!!", they squealed and grabbed you. Before disappearing into a room of torture, you shot Yoko the `make your will'-look, he gulped.

~*~*after five hours of torture (= five hours of trying over 342 dresses on)*~*~

"He is going to pay…", you muttered and stomped toward Yoko's room, "The `Yoko'-hunting season has begun!".

The onnas wouldn't let you out of the room if you weren't wearing a dress, so, you had to wear a long (colour) dress with long loose sleeves and half a dozen ribbons around your waist. They tried putting some in your hair, but one growl and they gave up for dear life.

"Yoko!", you yelled and entered his room, no one there. Furious, you started walking through the hall.

~*~* after four hours *~*~

"Finished!", you chirped and looked at your self in the mirror.

After you had looked for half an hour, you gave up and went to your room. At first, you wanted to burn the dress, but since one of your friends was a really good cosplayer and sometimes showed you how it's done, you made scissors, a needle and other stuff you would need, appear and started working.

The dress looked quite nice. You had made it just a bit longer then a mini-skirt and put some necklaces around your neck.

" (your name), it's dinner time!", Kuki appeared three hours later and told you. "You look cool!", she chirped and started showing you the way to the dinning room.

Kuronue and fox-boy were sitting quietly at the table, waiting for you. Yoko's mouth dropped when he saw what you had done to the dress.

"What's up sea-monkeys?", you snickered and sat down. The table was large, Yoko sitting at one end, Kuronue at the other, you sat between them.

"You know what (your name), you could help Kuki with her work…", Kuronue mused .

"Do it yourself bat-boy! I am not your made!", you muttered.

"Hey, I'm the boss here! You're our captive, act like one!", Kuronue demanded.

"A captive doesn't eat with his captors! A captive isn't given a queen-sized room! And captors aren't so pathetic, like yourself!", you said as a matter of fact and grinned.

"Oh yeah! Take this!", Kuronue yelled and threw some food at you, you ducked.

"No thanks! I'm on a diet!", you said and aimed for his face - direct hit!

"Can't we simply eat?", Yoko asked exasperated and got some spaghetti in his hair instead of an answer, "This is WAR!!!", he cried and began throwing all the food he had around him.

~*~*