Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother Loves My Boyfriend ❯ stranger ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Brother Loves My Boyfriend
Intoduction
You are Enna, a very sexy fox demon who is in hideing from your older brother. You excaped to Human World to get away from that darned brother of yours!
You have green eyes and blue hair (so anime) *in your human form* In your demon form you have blue eyes and silver hair!
This book is a gift to my friend Eroica, she's put up with me all year and is 1 of my bestest buddies!^-^ Fire- your the best! This has been edited 4 spelling and 4 a new part 10! I hope U like!- luv-Earth
Part-1-Stranger
Suichi Minamino felt warm lips kissing his neck... He shuddered, and he tried to shake the feeling off. Shurely he couldn't be back, could he?... I mean when people die they usually STAY DEAD...
Then to Suichi's horror someone reached out and stroked his ruby red hair, and whispered.
"You're mine, all mine allways, my bueatyfull kitsuni."
Suichi finally awoke from the horrible nightmare, and ran into the bathroom to throw up. He didn't though, but he did end up hovering over the toilet holding his stomach and gasping...
"This CAN'T be happening." he whispered, and a voice in his head said, "Oh YES it can."
That day at school
Kurma couldn't concentrate, he was too worried. So, I guess that would explain how e managed to blow up the whole freakin' science room.^.^' Thankfully, no horrible feelings came over him.
That night was very stormy... No person in their right freakin' mind would be out on a night like this dismal weather!... But that's when it came... A pounding on the door... Suichi was reluctant, but let the stranger in. It was a bueatyfull young woman... Well, she WOULD have been if she didn't have such bad injureies....
"Help me." the woman whispered faintly before passing out.
".............." you feel a warm comfy bed beneith you... You groan and forse yourself to open your eyes... Your groan must of alerted the stranger who took you in. The stranger emerged from the book they whre reading... Oh! it was a man, and a dang sexy one at that. He had long ruby-red hair and emrald eyes. You couldn't help but blush a bit.
"I see you are up." the male stranger said
"Where am I?" you ask
"Japan." he replies, "May I have the pleasure of your name?" he asked politely
"I am Enna." you say
"I am Suichi, I'm happy to meet you Enna."
"It's great to meet you too Suichi." you say tring to put yourself into a sitting position, but fail and give out a cry.
"I need to dress your wounds." Suichi told you
"I'll be fine, just let me be on my way." you told Suichi, tring to get up, but you're too weak....
After about 1/2 an hour Suichi had dressed almost all of your wounds. Well, all the ones you would allow him to.
"Where did you get all these?"Suichi asked as he delicately traced a wound with his finger to help heal it... At first it hurt like hell, but soon you got used to it... You where starting to throughly enjoy it...
"Thankyou." you whispered right before you slipped into a light sleep consisting of Suichi yourself and roses...
Part-2-The Scars Remind Us The Past Is Real
That next morning you awoke to rays of sun covering the bed...
"Ugh, I hate sun." you muttered covering your eyes. You glanced at the alarm clock on nthe bedside table... 11:55; Friday Augest 27... You got out of bed and got dressed into your faded and ripped pink kimono.
Where was Suichi, you thought... Then you relised he was probably at school.... Because he, unlike you, was a human. Or so you thought.You then proceeded to go downstairs and into the living room. You plopped down on the couch. When you did so you immmeditly saw a note on the other end, you scooted over to reach it and proceeded to read it.
Enna-
If you are reading this, then I'm at school... I'll be back around 5:30 or so, unless you want to meet me and some frinds for some Fanta! See you at 3:30 at the corner shop just down the block.
Suichi
You blushed furiously. "It's a date." you whispered as you locked the door to the house with the spare keys Suichi had enclosed in the note.....