Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Cheree Amor ❯ My Cheree Amor 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them…now really was that a surprise to anyone?

A.N.-Ok it's a short fluffy yaoi fic. I like this song and thought it would be a sweet idea so here's the first half.

My Cheree' Amor

By: Sasuke Mushakan

Kurama sat in his classroom reading a novel. He had finished his exam in five minuets and was now reading a book. Though he loved to go to school, he was actually bored that day. He sat his book down and sighed.

There was a light layer of snow on the ground outside. He saw some of his classmates outside having P.E. At the moment they were all dresses in thick coats throwing around snowballs at each other. Kurama chuckled silently and looked around the room. It was decorated with red streamers and pink hearts. His good disposition started to fade.

"Valentine's day is in three days." He thought. Though he and Hiei had been together for what seemed like forever, he doubted if the fire yokai even knew about the holiday, much less want anything to do with it. It was a ningen holiday. And just like almost everything else ningen, Hiei did not deal with it. Kurama sat daydreaming until the bell rang. He snapped out of his trance, grabbed his books, and rushed towards the door. He hated having to turn down girls and some guys for Valentines Day. At least sixteen girls and seventeen guys had asked him to the upcoming dance. They were even more upset when he couldn't give them a straight reason.

He went to his locker and packed his bag. He pulled on his long gray trench coat and pulled his hair out of the back of it. He buttoned it up and grabbed up his bag, wincing as the cold air hit his face. He trudged along in the snow, barely making footsteps, when he felt a familiar ki. He smiled over his shoulder. "Hello koi." Hiei snorted. "Why do you smell like a female ningen…and a bad one at that?" Kurama sniffed his shirt and threw out a chuckle. "Oh I walked through a group of girls earlier and one with heavy perfume hugged me." Hiei stopped walking and glared at the fox. Kurama blinked repeatedly and then laughed. "No koi, she hugged me because I told her what to give her boyfriend for Valentine's Day," he explained.

"What's a Valentines day?"

Kurama blushed silently. "Well it's a holiday where you celebrate love. Usually you give a present to a loved one." "Sounds like a waste of time to me." The red-eyed demon snorted. He continued to walk alongside the redhead. Kurama looked up at the sky and sighed.

TBC!!!!!!!!! Only if I get at least one reply. ^__^ Love and Peace!