Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Cheree Amor ❯ My Cheree Amor 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: OK here is the second part. Sorry it took me so long.

Yami Yue- Thank you for the review.

Yusuke was in the arcade playing a fighting game wildly. He smashed the buttons with rapid speed and jiggled the joystick but in the end his fighter was on the ground. He swore loudly and kicked the game. He turned around to see Hiei standing there with his hands in his pockets and let out a little yelp. "You scared me there Hiei! What can I do for you?" he asked. The yokai blinked. "I…need you to…. help me." Yusuke blinked in confusion. "Why come to me? Why not Kurama?" "It's Kurama that I need help with." Hiei admitted grudgingly. Yusuke stifled a laugh. "What's wrong Jaganshi? Having problems with you sex life?" he teased.

He saw the shorter males right arm start to twitch. "My sex life is none of your business detective." Yusuke grinned a lopsided grin. "Yare Yare, What do you want?" he asked. "I want to give Kurama something for your Va-len-tines day." He said, pronouncing Valentines very slowly. "But I don't know what." Yusuke scrunched up his face in concentration. "Maybe some cologne?" he suggested. Hiei remembered earlier about Kurama's smell and winced. "He smells fine."

"Yeah I know," he said smirking.

Hiei glared at him. Yusuke only laughed out loud. "Don't worry! Guys are not really the thing for me. How about a book?" Hiei shook his head. "No I want to give him something special. These day's all he does is sit around and listen to the same song over and over…"he trailed off as his eyes got wider. He blinked and sped out the door. Yusuke growled. "You Could At Least Say Thank You!"

~@~@~@~@~

Kurama yawned and walked through the forest. "Why would Hiei want me to come all the way out here in the middle of the night?" he thought. He looked at the map his love had given him. "Well if my map skills are any good, the clearing should be up here." He said past some trees. His eyes popped open when he arrived in the clearing. It was a huge circle with a red blanket in the middle. On the blanket in the middle was a huge feast and a boom box. It wasn't until the initial shock passed over did he actually hear music playing. He stopped to listen to the song and smiled. Steve Wonder's "My Cheree Amor" was playing. Kurama blushed the color of his hair. "So does that mean you like it kitsune?" a voice said from the trees. Kurama nodded speechless as Hiei walked up. "Thank you koi but why?" he asked. Hiei smirked. "For Va-len-tines day."