Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ New Beginning ❯ Leaving?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer applies
A.N.-I'm going to be doing everything from Robin's POV now. It's just easier for me. I might go back to Author's once and a while. Let's begin the first chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Beginning
Chapter 1- Leaving!?
"What……….what do you mean?" I said feeling my whole world falling apart as Hiei was talking to me.
"I'm sorry Robin but……….we have to………" Hiei said.
"You can't leave!! You're the only friends that me and Amber made that were like us," I yelled feeling all the tears inside me pouring over.
"Don't worry…..…you'll make plenty of friends you and Amber are great girls," He said wiping my tears away. That just made me cry more. I was so angry at the people who threatened to show everyone a tape with Hiei and Kurama using their powers. Apparently the 20-year-olds happened to be carrying around a camera and caught them on tape. They said they were going to sell the tape unless they left as soon as possible. They took away my best friends! I wanted to hurt them so bad.
"I'll kill them and then………." Hiei cut me off before I could finish.
"You know you can't Robin. And even if you did you could be charged for murder or worse they could catch you before you did it and kill you." He said sadly looking at me. I looked over at Amber to see how she was doing. She was hugging Kurama with an emotionless face on. She always put on that face when she was thinking. I saw some definite tear marks on her face though.
"You could kill them……..…" I whispered.
"No killing is out of the question," Kurama said having walked over with Amber right next to him.
"How much longer are you staying?" I asked.
"Two more days at the most," He said.
"You know……….he's probably still going to sell the tape………" I said knowing man's greed for money.
"Yes well……….that's why we're going far away," Kurama said looking at the ground.
"How far?" I asked.
"America," He said.
"AMERICA!" Amber and I yelled. That was across the ocean.
"Yes………well………" Kurama was cut off by Hiei.
"It's our only choice." They soon dismissed themselves after that to go finish packing. Amber came over to my house for the rest of the day.
"We need to give them something that will help them remember our friendship…..…" I said.
"Yes but what?" Amber said thinking.
"How about a necklace. It's something they can carry around with them all the time," I suggested.
"Okay but what will it look like?" Amber said.
"How about a shark tooth necklace?" I offered.
"Where would we get the shark teeth?" Amber asked. It looked like fate was finally shinning on our side.
"I've had four shark teeth for as long as I can remember. They're all identical in everything even down to the size and texture The amazing thing is that they are real shark teeth." I said getting up going through all my jewelry cases trying to find them. I finally found them and with four pieces off string right next to them. It was amazing how things were going our way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here," I said handing Hiei a shark necklace. It was a day after yesterday and Amber and I had finished all four necklaces. Mine was hanging around my neck as hers was hanging around her neck.
"What is it?" He asked taking it.
"It's our friendship necklace. While you're gone you can always remember us when you wear it. For Amber and me………. we're never going to take it off no matter what. You can decide when you want to wear it or where," I said with Amber and Kurama by us also. We were standing in a circle in the middle of the street of our neighborhood. All the grownups were off at work. We were the only one's in the neighborhood.
"We too shall never take them off," Kurama said while him and Hiei put them on. We stood for a moment in awkward silence before Kurama intervened.
"Well I suppose we should be going." I felt the tears from yesterday starting again. Before I knew what I had done it was over. Hiei put his hand on the spot on his cheek where my lips had touched. Apparently Amber had done the same to Kurama since his expression was like a mirror of Hiei's. I didn't know when I had fallen in love with Hiei but now he was leaving for good and would never return. They slowly stepped away then disappeared into the evening sky with all their belongings and our friendship still with them. I fell to my knees crying. Amber was trying to comfort me but I could see she was crying just as much as I. Everything was gone but at least we still had our friendship. I was clinging to the necklace we had made. My eyes were blurry from my crying but two images still stayed into my mind. They were of my close friend Kurama and the guy I loved.
"Hiei," I whispered his name so quiet I barely heard myself. Then I broke down into more tears not aware of anything around me. Not even Amber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh how sad!!![Wipes tears] I didn't even know I could write something that sad. Well review and tell me what you think.