Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ New Beginning ❯ Authors Note ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Loyal Readers,
 
Please please please please please please please please FORGIVE ME! I am so sorry I have not updated in like a year! I really truly am. It's just the months go by so fast and I am always busy in school. In fact today I have to write my whole Spanish essay in just a few hours before its due tomorrow. I really didn't mean for all my stories to go on for so long and when people do this to me I get really mad so I can understand how you feel. For my Abnormal Tendencies Fans: I have already written the whole 10th chapter, so now it's just a matter of me finishing typing it. For my New Beginning Fans: I have to admit to you, that I have no idea really where I'm going with this story…I know of course how it's going to end but I really don't know how I'm going to get there or how long I'm going to make it. I promise you though that I will work hard these upcoming weeks to summer and then everyday in summer to get a chapter out to you. With me, as soon as I get started doing something I can't stop, so as soon as I get that next chapter done I'll be spilling out hundreds more lol. Just have faith in me all of you and I promise I will update all my stories and even give you a new one I'm already done with. Once again, thanks for staying loyal, you only have to wait a little while longer.
 
~Robin~