Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Not Such a Weakling Afterall ❯ Cheered Up and Fighting Dirty ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: I don't own YYH…and…and…that's it. : D]
 
Botan-Jaganshi: Yeah, well, you know. Everyone has a dark side. By the way, have I told you that I love your name? Cause I do!
 
spiritfox: I read your story! Interesting plot and the character is cool too. Thanks for reading my other story! That was nice.
 
Kairi: Sorry it took me so long. I was…well, actually, I'm just lazy! : P : D
 
Mythicas Iris: Thanks! My beginnings are usually difficult. I tend to think of a story at the end and have to work my way backwards.
 
Kagome-is-me: Wheeeeeeee! Why did I just say that? BECAUSE I CAN!!!! : D
 
Ahala Tsuki: Here you go! Don't kill me for the long wait!
 
tuathafaerie: Oh My God!!!!!! It's YOU!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!! THE tuathafaerie is reviewing my story! Somebody pinch me!!!! -evil twin pinches me…hard-- OUCH! It's a figure of speech moron! Any way! I've read all of your stories…I think…and I really like them! I know I sound like a creepy fan, sorry, but you're just fantasmic! Thanks for liking my story! Squee again!
 
Hiei's Ice Maiden: Sorry for taking so long! Procrastination instincts were too strong for me! : P
 
BlazingBotan: Cool! I love it too! I'm vain! : )
 
chiqa: I don't like the sadness either so don't worry. I'll try to put in some funniness or something. : )
 
Robin Autumn: Yes, sadness, evil. Don't worry though. That scenario will be sorted out in this chappie.
 
Kitsune Kit: Yes! You'd better figure out how to say that, though, cause that's my new name! SQUEE!
 
Crystal Koneko: poor Botan…-sob, blows nose in hanky-
 
HiEi JaGaNsHis FlAmE: Botan…killer…Hee hee heeeee. I wrote it but I still find it funny.
 
Hey! I changed my name! Yay! Its longer so when you respond to my reviews it will take a long time and annoy you! -laughs maniacly- Onward!!!!!!!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
Not Such a Weakling Afterall
 
Chapter 7: Cheered up and Fighting Dirty
 
The group turned and saw Botan with a sad smile gracing her lips.
 
“When Sprites find mates they age as fast as their mates, they die when their lover dies,” she said, finishing Koenma's lesson, “It's a great thing actually. You'll never have to see your love die.” Her eyes turned down and pain flooded them. “However, since there are no Sprites left or anyone else I will most likely see all of your deaths.” She looked at them. “Just as I watched every other person I loved die.”
 
The boys were speechless. Well, what could you say if you found out one of your best friends was immortal and wished for death? What would you want to say?
 
Yusuke came over and put an arm around her shoulders, giving her a warm smile.
 
“You'll always be our friend Botan,” said Yusuke, “Even if you are a strange demon that will mostly see the apocalypse. If you don't find a mate and we die you can live on fueled by your wonderful memories of us!” He smirked. “Well, mostly me.”
 
She smiled and the boys were inwardly relieved.
 
“So how are we gonna save the pipsqueak?” asked Kuwabara, “You are the master afterall, Botan.”
 
She frowned in thought and walked over to the fire demon's floating stretcher (her oar), appraising him.
 
“His Jagan should protect him for a bit,” she began but Hiei interrupted her.
 
“Talk to me not the buffoons, onna,” he said, irritated, “I would rather kill myself now than put my life in their care.”
 
“Fine,” replied the sprite calmly, “Your Jagan should help you since it increases your powers but it'll only detain the symptoms for about a day more than usual. Its best if you sleep as much as possible to keep your strength up. We're lucky the full moon was last week, only three more until the next one.”
 
“What's so important about the full moon?” asked Kurama curiously.
 
“White magic is strongest at the full moon,” she explained, “Black magic is most powerful at the new moon. We'll need a master of white magic to purge his soul of the darkness—”
 
“Gonna take a lot more than white magic to do that,” interrupted Kuwabara quietly, who was just as quietly ignored.
 
“—and I believe I'm the only master around here we can trust. Let's just hope you can make it till the full moon, Hiei.”
 
“Hn,” smirked Hiei, “I have no need for your assistance, onna. I'll be much better on my own.”
 
“Hiei,” the bluette said, smirking lightly, “You didn't even know what black magic was until you were shot with an arrow. I doubt you'll be fine. Besides” Her face turned into puppy dog eyes. “What would Yukina do without you?”
 
Yep, she was playing dirty. Yusuke knew it, Botan knew it, Kuwabara knew it, and both demons knew it. They also knew that it was working perfectly. Hiei grimaced, realizing he was beaten. He didn't like the feeling. Once again he cursed his emotions.
 
“Fine onna,” he growled and then snarled when she grinned like there was no tomorrow.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
[I'm sorry for the long, long wait but once again I had writer's block. I know a lot of you are saying to yourselves that I'm probably just making up excuses and you'd be right. But I really did have writer's block…I'm also just a procrastinator. **grins shamelessly**]