Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of angels and demons ❯ Questions and answers ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pyro: At last, the long awaited chapter two. Again I own nothing and same warnings apply.
 
 
Chapter two: Questions and answers
 
Hiei growled as he found nothing on the TV and tossed the remote, his grimace turning into a grin as he heard the remote, the third one this week, crack as it hit the wall.
“Is there really a need for such violence?” a light voice questioned and the shorter male turned to face the supposed fallen.
“Hn.” the shorter male's sole reply was as he got out of his chair. “You hungry?” he questioned and smirked slightly as Shuichi's stomach growled. “I take that as a yes.” Hiei added as he walked into the kitchen, the taller male following behind him. “What do you want?” he questioned as he opened the freezer to look at what he had.
“I do not really mind, as long as there are some fruits or vegetables of some sort.” Shuichi calmly replied. Hiei snorted and opened the fridge to toss the red haired male a head of lettuce.
“There are tomatoes and such in the fridge, add whatever you want. I'm making stir-fry.” The dark haired male mused, pulling a package of stir-fry out of the freezer and a pan from the cabinets.
“Is there anything you do not like?” the tall male questioned and Hiei snickered.
“Nothing you'll find anywhere in the house.” the darker male replied sharply and the other sighed. “So why did you get kicked out anyways?” Hiei questioned as he began to cook. Shuichi sighed again as he put down the lettuce.
“Turn so I may show you.” The supposed fallen commanded softly and Hiei turned, blinking as he did so.
Shuichi took a deep breath as a cloud of rose petals covered his form. The shorter male's nose twitched and his crimson eyes widened as a different male stepped out from the cloud.
“You see, Lucy thought it would be fun to stick my soul in this poor fallen's body. I guess I shouldn't have tried to steal his scepter… Oh, by the way, my name is Yoku Kurama, though you can call me Kurama. I won't have you confusing me with the angel, especially in your dreams.” The tall male mused as Hiei looked him over curiously. Standing before him now was a taller male with long silver hair that cascaded down his slender body, nearly hiding the silky fox tail but not the silky ears perking out from the silver tresses.
“You're a kitsune!” Hiei exclaimed as the other slowly walked over to him.
“What a wonderful observation little spit-fire, I am a kitsune, and by your ki, you must be a fire-demon, though you're only half. What else are you?” the fox questioned, licking his lips as he sensoulsly looked the shorter male over. “And quite the looker too.” He purred, his silky tail wagging. Hiei growled as his ki spiked and stepped back.
“How do I get Shuichi to come back out?” Hiei questioned and the kitsune pouted.
“Ah, so you like the pure ones, I see. Well then. Have your angel back.” The kitsune whined and the rose petal cloud covered the form again before Shuichi was revealed.
“Shuichi!” Hiei exclaimed as the other's bright emerald eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out. “Damn you, fucking kitsune.” He muttered as he once again got the robed male on the couch before returning to fixing dinner.
 
Pyro: Like it?