Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: Hahahahahahhahaha
Millie: What are you laughing about?
Black: @_@ Uuhhh n-nothing
Millie: *glares*
Black: Ok Ok. I'm going to put itching powder in Kuwabara and Yusuke's clothes. Are you happy now?
Millie: Only if I can help!! *grins*
Black: *smirks* Of course
Yusuke: *walks in* Hey what are you two doing in my room?
M/B: NOTHING!!!!!
Millie: I was just gonna ask you what you thought about….umm the lasagna I made last night. *gets shifty eyes and looks from him to Black*
Black: *gets behind Yusuke and hits him over the head with a frying pan* Nice diversion Millie!
Yusuke: @_@!!! *is sprawled on the floor with little duckeys swirling around his head*
Millie: Well I do want to know what he thought of it.
Black: Shut up and help me move the body. *tries to drag Yusuke by herself*
Millie: Ok what ever. *helps her* Well we're a little busy so please read. *grins widely*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Sam and I fell through the portal only to land in the living room of the one and only YYH gang. Yusuke jumped from the couch and ran over to us ready to fight.
“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” He yelled. I was shocked. Sammy just sat there rubbing the back of her neck and just realizing what had happened.
“OH MY GOD!!!” She yelled. Yusuke jumped back and Kuwabara ran over to us grabbing both of our hands and kneeling down on one knee.
“God has answered my prayers and sent me the girls I have wished for. Hello lovely ladies. I am Kuwabara defender of love and I will protect you from anything because I have the power and way more handsome than any other guy you will ever meet.” He finished. He tried to kiss our hands but we immediately snatched them away from him. Yusuke just stood there glaring at Kuwabara.
“Would someone please answer my question?!” He was getting a little testy. I walked forward.
“Uhh well I-I'm Ally and this Sammy. We umm we fell through a mysterious portal and have no idea where we are-“
“We're at Genkai's temple stupid.” Sammy interrupted me. She looked around marvelously at the place. I glared at her.
“Are you lying? HIEI GET IN HERE WE NEED YOUR MIND READING ABILITIES!!!” Yusuke yelled.
“Hiei's here?” asked Sammy.
“Uhh you could say that.” replied Kuwabara. Moments later in skipped Hiei wearing his normal attire and humming what sounded like the Easter song about Peter Cottontail that they play in those Toys R Us commercials.
“Oh, Hello. I see we have some guests. It's a pleasure to meet you both.” He said, eagerly shaking both of our hands. He had a very wide grin on his face.
“Uhh ok.” said Sammy. This was not at all what she had expected from Hiei Jaganshi the most wanted felon in all of Spirit world.
“Ok now umm tell me if there lying about falling through a portal and just magically ending up here and not wanting to kill us.” Kuwabara said.
“Only if you say the magic word.” replied Hiei.
“Oh for Pete's sake just do it already.” yelled Yusuke. Hiei just crossed his arms over his chest.
“Not until you say it.”
Yusuke rolled his eyes.
“Fine Please.” Hiei's eyes lit up with joy and used his mind skills to find out that we in fact were telling the truth.
“Ok well since we can't really go to Koenma now we're just going to have to let you two stay here for the night until we find out what's going on. In the mean time make yourselves at home.” said Yusuke. He walked away and into the living room. Sammy and I did the same.
“Hey Yusuke, what's up with Hiei? Why is he being so nice?” She asked him.
“I dunno but it's really wierden me out. I think something happened to both him and Kurama ever since they cam back from the forest after they had to kill some trespassing demons.” He replied.
“Kurama?” My ears perked up when I heard his name. “What's wrong with Kurama?”
“Well he's been really rude lately talking really mean and stuff.” replied Kuwabara.
At that moment Kurama walked in wearing only black pants and scratching himself. He saw us talking and walked into the kitchen. I wanted to get down to the bottom of this. It just wasn't normal for him to not say anything around strangers. I mean greeting them at least. It was like he didn't care. And it was just weird and not to mention unsettling to see Hiei being so nice.
“Well would you like us to help out?” I asked.
“Sure go ahead.” I walked into the kitchen to see Kurama gulping down a beer.
“Uh hello Kurama.” I greeted him. He slowly turned around and glared at me.
“What the hell do you want Baka?' He asked rather coldly. I was a little hurt because I had not expected such behavior from him. But I could handle it because I mean I had to handle Sammy's mood swings and boy where they unpleasant.
“Look I just want to know what happened in the forest that day!!!”
“I believe that is none of your damn business.” He finished gulping down his beer. He belched really loudly and threw the can over his shoulder and started rummaging through the cabinets for something else. He threw perfectly good food out.
“Ugh. Well it's my business now.” He didn't pay attention to me at all. Then I saw Hiei run into the kitchen and start going through the pots and pans. Throwing one out after the other until finally he found the perfect one. It was flat with about one inch edges coming up on either side.
“Hiei what are you doing?”
“Hehehehehehe. I'm going to bake some cookies.” He ran to the fridge and pulled out about three different packages of pre-cut cookie dough. Sammy, who sitting at the open breakfast bar, and I sweat dropped. “What kind does everybody want? Sugar, chocolate chip, or fudge chocolate?”
Sammy smacked her hand to her forehead. Hiei had started to sing as he put the cookies on the pan and slightly dancing in joy. I winced at this. I decided to go into the living room where I wouldn't be bothered by the differences of Hiei and Kurama. I watched T.V with Yusuke for a while.
Meanwhile Sammy was writing something at the breakfast bar when Hiei noticed that she had a small frown on her face and decided to investigate. He walked up to and she was rubbing her neck.
“Hello Sammy” He said. “Are you feeling okay? Do you wanna talk about it?” He used his demon speed and appeared with a tub of sweet snow and two spoons. “I'm here for you if you need me. You can cry on my shoulder if need be. Is this about boys? Oooooh. Details details.”
She was a little taken aback by this.
“Oh no I'm fine Hiei. Don't worry about me” She replied with wide eyes and sweat dropped.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Millie: Ooooh Will Sammy ever tell Hiei her secret? Will the guys ever go back to normal?
Hiei: I think I'm gonna puke.
Kurama: 0_0 I could never be that mean or rude.
Millie: Og course not Kurama that's what we love about you. *smiles*
Black: HA!!! SO YOU ADMIT IT!!!
Millie: Admit what?
Black: THAT YOU LOVE FOXBOY!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Millie: YEAH AS A FRIEND. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!! *runs after here*
Black: 0_0 *runs away*
K/H: 0_0 well R&R