Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ Cookies and madness ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Millie: Jesus Black. Calm down. I'll write another chapter.
Black: Well then get to it. It's just too funny to see Hiei being nice. *falls on floor from laughter*
Hiei: Shut up Baka before I pummel you into the ground. *glares*
Black: *keeps laughing*
Kurama: I have to admit it is quite funny. Is baking cookies fun Hiei? *bursts into laughter.*
Hiei: Where's Melissa? I'LL KILL HER!!!!
Millie: Dude I'm right in front of your face. Has being struck with niceness taken away your eye sight?
Hiei: *growls* YOU'RE MINE!!!! *chases after her*
Kurama: *chuckles* well hehehehehe have fun reading!!! ^_^
Black: Yeah *clutches stomach because she's laughing too hard*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
DING!!!
The timer for the cookies went off.
“YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!” shrieked Hiei with joy. “I can't wait until you try them. They're delicious!!!” He pulled them out of the oven and set them on the counter.
“YAY COOKIES!!!” yelled Kuwabara. He put out his hand to get a fudge cookie when he got smacked by Hiei.
“Not until they cool off.” He glared at him and Kuwabara slowly walked away from the pan. I walked over to the counter to get one when I felt someone smack me on the ass.
“WHAT THE FUCK?”
“Oooh someone has a bad potty mouth!!! Tsk tsk tsk” said Hiei, shaking his finger in my face. I glared at him and turned to see Kurama smiling at me like he had achieved something great. I looked at him in disgust at how rude he was. I mean if it was some other time, some other place, and some other attitude of his then I would be flattered but we weren't even going out.
“What was that all about?!?!” I asked, half yelling half staying calm.
“Calm down broad. It was just a little compliment by me.” He replied.
“Well that is NOT how you compliment a girl.”
Sammy just started laughing.
“And what are you laughing about?” I asked.
“You. You know you loved it.” I sweatdropped. I started to point and laugh at her. She stopped laughing. “Well now I can ask you the same thing. What are you laughing about?”
“Well it seems the tables have turned now haven't they?”
“What are you talking about?” She asked confused.
“Well you know how you always kept calling Kurama gay?”
“Yeah. Because it's true.” Kurama growled at this.
“Well look at your little flamboyant fire demon. He's way gayer than Kurama EVER seemed to you.” I kept on laughing. She just looked at me menacingly which made me laugh even harder.
“HE'S NOT GAY” She yelled.
“Yeah I'm not gay. I just happen to be in tough with my feelings ok?” Hiei retorted and started tearing up. “It really hurts me that you would say something like that Ally.”
I stopped cracking up and ran over to Hiei.
“Are really gonna let that inferior girl say that to you Hiei?” said Kurama. He was looking at me evilly, like I had just killed one of his family members. I shrugged off what he had said about me being inferior and put my arm around Hiei's shoulder.
“I'm sorry Hiei. I didn't mean it.” I said with a sigh.
“Idiot.” Mumbled Kurama under his breath.
“Really? You are sorry?” I nodded my head and he jumped to me in a hug. Sammy got a little defensive but did nothing. I pulled away and sat at the kitchen table eating more cookies and grabbing a magazine. Sammy ran out of the room. All she wanted was to be alone. One of her mood swings. As she ran down the hall she saw Yusuke doing something in Kuwabara's room. He was planning a prank no doubt. A rope was dangling from his hands and seemed to be connected to a bucket full of tapioca pudding. A ladder was standing by his side and the door was inches away.
“What are you doing with that bucket?” She asked him, wanting to cause some embarrassment herself. He sweatdropped and stepped in front of the bucket trying to hide his wrong doings. “Yeah don't try it. I see exactly what you're doing and I want in.”
Yusuke's eyes widened in surprise. He filled her on what he was doing.
“Let's make this a little more interesting shall we?” She suggested.
“Well whatta ya got in mind?”
Sammy told him everything and remained out of sight until the festivities where ready to begin.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Kurama: Do you really think of me that way Black? You think I'm gay?
Black: 0_0;;; Uuuhhhh of course not.
Millie: LIE!!!!
Black: *glares* SHUT UP!!! I'M TRYING TO BE NICE FOR ONCE!!
Millie: Well if you weren't so mean in the first place then you wouldn't have to cover up all of your LIES.
Black: Watch it!!! *tries her best to hold back a punch*
Kurama: Well what do you think Melissa?
Millie: I don't think you are in any way possible gay.
Black: Yeah because you think he is the, and I quote you on this, “the epitome of manliness”
Millie: *face gets read and steam blows out of ears*
Kurama: *blushes*
Hiei: WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO?!?! I'M GONNA KILL HER!!! *runs in* THERE YOU ARE!!!!
Millie: AAAHHHHHH!!!! *runs*
Kurama: Well have fun R&Ring!!! *smiles and is still blushing*