Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ Koenma and Beat Downs ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: You owe me STILL!!!!!!
Millie: STILL?!?!?!?!?!?!
Black: YES!!!!!! I am the master at making people do what I want. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hiei: Hn. Baka, you could never make me do anything against my will!
Black: You wanna bet?!?!?!
Hiei: I bet you two barrels of sweet snow that you couldn't.
Millie: Not a good move Hiei.
Hiei: You don't start with me Baka. You're still on my bad side for you making me gay in this story so shutup!!!
Millie: *doesn't really care* hm. Whatever happens just remember, you brought this upon yourself. *puts hand on Hiei's shoulder*
Hiei: Grrrrrr
Millie: *pulls hand away quickly*
Black: *cracks fingers* Hey Hiei how about you do the robot for us?
Hiei: Hell no!! *crosses arms over chest*
Black: *uses mind control and makes him do the robot*
Hiei: *is forced to do the robot against his will* Grrrrrahhhh
Black: Okay where are my two barrels of sweet snow?
Hiei: Grrrrrrr *chases her as she runs away in fear*
Millie: Like I said big mistake. Well I hope you like it……OH and I don't own YYH.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
“GIVE ME BACK MY BACON!!!!” yelled Sammy at the top of her lungs. Kuwabara just had a huge grin plastered on his face as he hurriedly popped the bacon he had just stolen from her into his mouth.
“Mmmmmm tasty”
“You dumb ass. I'm gonna pound you into the ground for that!!!!” She hopped onto the table and grabbed him by the hair. Yusuke just looked in horror at the major beat down that was taking place right on top of the breakfast bar.
“Now now. Stop that fighting or I am going to have to put you two in time out.” warned Hiei.
“I thought I told you guys never to get on her bad side in the morning or…uh any other time for that matter.” I said. All of them but Sammy, who was still in the process of being a bully to Kuwabara, sweat dropped. I laughed nervously but kept my cool.
“Hn. Idiots” mumbled Kurama. I glared at him and he just sat there staring at me.
“OWIE!!!!!!!” Kuwabara looked like he was about to cry.
“Mwahahahahahahahahaha” laughed Sammy evilly.
“Well maybe it's time now to go see Koenma and see what's going on with y'alls personalities.” I suggested.
“I agree. This should be a fun trip. Make sure you all keep safe. I don't want anybody harmed. Especially Kuwabara, he's my favorite!!!!” replied Hiei.
“That DUMBASS is your favorite?” asked Kurama a little confused.
“Uhh duh. Hellooooooooo!!!! He's funny and so smart. Hehehehe” We all looked in awe at Hiei's response. I mean we all knew that both of their personalities were switched completely but come on, get real, Hiei liking Kuwabara? That did NOT sound right at all. I could see that Sammy was getting a little scared.
“Whatever this is getting too weird even with the whole switching thing. Let's go.” We all got out of our seats and Sammy abruptly loosened her grip on Kuwabara's neck and he fell to the floor gasping for breath. Instead of Kurama being a gentleman and forming the portal himself like he normally would, Hiei did it.
“Get out of my way piss heads. I want the information first.” Kurama said rudely while he pushed me over, knocking me into Hiei who then bumped into Kuwabara who accidentally slapped Yusuke in the face who then stepped on Sammy's foot. She growled at him but kept in her anger. We all went through the portal to see the little toddler sitting in his overly large chair in front of his desk. He was distraught with all of the papers that he had to approve or disapprove and then Jorge was bothering him with his emotional issues.
“Well Mom says that I need to find a wife and I have to tell you Koenma sir that-“
“Do you really have to?”
“-that I'm not ready to make that kind of commitment. And girls are mean. They can be so cruel hearted. One time a girl threw a rock at me because I wanted to know what color she called her nail polish. And then-“
“STOP!!!! I can't take that obnoxious noise coming out of you repulsive face.” Kurama yelled covering his ears. Jorge blushed in embarrassment.
!!!WHAM!!!..........
“@_@” Kurama was taken aback by what I had just done.
I smacked him in the back of his head. He turned around slowly and glared at me but then looked to the ground.
“Oh well hello gang. I didn't expect you to be here. I see you have Sammy and Alex with you.” Koenma said as we walked farther into the room.
“How do you know our names? Did you know we would be here?” I asked, eyeing the little toddler, looking him up and down in a curious fashion.
“Well of course. I know everything that goes on-“
“FEH!!! Please that's total bullshit and you know it. You didn't even know that I was half demon until the world was almost obliterated.” replied Yusuke. Sammy gasped at what Yusuke had said, it had nothing to do with him being half demon either.
“OH MY GOD!!!!” Sammy was astonished.
“What is it?...oh no now I am worried!!” Hiei shook in fear and cowered behind Kuwabara.
“I didn't know Yusuke knew such big words like obliterated…..” she started to fake tear up. “I'm so proud.” She ran over and attacked him with a hug. I started to laugh and everyone else just sweat dropped. As Yusuke was trying to peal Sammy off of him Koenma was getting ready to show us something.
“Okay. Now I know why you all are here, because Kurama and Hiei's personalities have been switched. Now the demon that you two had to capture was a spellcaster with well developed powers.” On the screen a picture of a male demon with one purple horn on his head appeared. His skin was a violet-redish color and he had on black flowing pants and a bright blue overly sized shirt. His hair was black and was tied up into a braid that laid all the way down to his back. I was a bit confused.
“She's so beautiful.” said Kuwabara with hearts in his eyes. Everyone, even Kurama and Koenma, started to laugh. “What?!?!”
“I assure you that that is no woman you are looking at. His name is Johara and he was very dangerous before you two captured him. He said that he cursed both if you to make you what you hate most. Hiei I am guessing that you hate human emotions such as love and sadness which is why you are nice and dare I say it feminine. And Kurama you didn't like the rudeness and carelessness of others and killing things so now you are cruel and hateful.”
“GAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Kuwabara yelled, just now absorbing what Koenma had said. “I FELL FOR A GUY!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!! MY EYES THEY BURRRN!!!” He went around screaming and running, flailing his arms until he ran into the wall and was knocked unconscious. I struggled to hold in my laughter but was very unsuccessful. Yusuke was laughing as well, clutching his stomach. Kurama chuckled. Hiei ran over to Kuwabara and poked him in the forehead.
“I think he's dead.” He teared up and then burst into laughter.
“Well how long will we be like this?”
“Well Kurama, the affects of the spell should ware off in about 2 to three weeks.” answered Koenma.
“TWO TO THREE WEEKS?!?!?!?!? I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MR.ASSHOLE HERE AND MISS.FLOWERS AND SUSHINE FOR TWO TO THREE MORE WEEKS?” yelled Yusuke. I agreed with his reaction.
“I'm afraid so Yusuke. Now we have to get down to Alex and Sammy's condition.”
“And what condition would that be?” I asked.
“Well you two are meant to be here to help the boys along. You Sammy are here to show Hiei how to get back to his normal ways. You know make him less wimpy. Alex, you have to help Kurama become nicer. Help him appreciate his friends more and all of the good things about people.” I rolled my eyes.
“And then what happens after we do that?” Sammy asked.
“Well both of them should go back to their old ways by emitting a yellow glow a few minutes before they snap back as their old selves…..”
“That doesn't answer my question.” She replied.
“Well I am sorry to say this but you two will go back to you world and have no recollection of what had happened.”
“Dammnit!!!” yelled Sammy.
“Well I suggest that you all got back to the temple and get started with the transformations.” Koenma suggested. We started to walk out when we heard Hiei's voice.
“Well how are we going to get Kuwabara back?”
“Someone is going to have to carry the fat lard.” answered Yusuke.
“Yes but the question is who?” butted in Kurama. At this remark we all looked our separate ways. Sammy started to pick her nails and not even acknowledge what he had just said. I started to whistle the best I could and pretended to find something very interesting on the wood on Koenma's desk. Hiei started a conversation with Yusuke.
“I just love the molding on this marble in here, don't you?” He asked.
“I do. I really do and the color really suits the place. Makes it warm and homey.” Yusuke answered.
“Oh HELL NO!!! You are NOT making me lug that carrot top wannabe all the way back to the temple!!!” Kurama protested.
“Oh come on Kurama. You're closer to him.” I said.
“No!” An eerie silence swept over the room. “Besides Yusuke is closer.” At that Yusuke rapidly sped over to stand next to me.
“NUH-UH!!” He yelled. Kurama just growled.
“Ok this is your first class Kurama. Find the goodness deep down in your heart and help out some friends.”
He just stared coldly at me and turned around. He picked up the knocked out kid and swung him over his shoulder.
“Good. Now let's go.” We all walked out and went through the portal. This time Hiei was first and Kurama was last. When we got back we all went our separate ways. Kurama walked through and immediately dropped Kuwabara on his headed and walked straight toward the fridge. I glared at him.
“What?” He asked.
“Nothing.” I said with a sigh. He stalked off in a huff and went outside. I sat at the breakfast bar with Sammy and the others. I could faintly hear Kuwabara snoring off in the distance.
“Well he's having a jolly good time.” I said sarcastically.
“What's wrong Ally?” asked Sammy. She could see I wasn't happy.
“Well…….how am I supposed to help that cruel person become his old self again? I hate mean people, you know that. I always punch them in the face.” I replied.
“Well you'll get it done, you know you will. And how am I supposed turn make that wimp over there back into the wonderful evil doing, throat slicing, threatening demon that we all have grown to love and adore?” She asked pointing to Hiei who was now playing with Akichi, Kuwabara's kitten. He giggled just like a little girl. It was only about 4:45 in the evening and Sammy wanted to get started as soon as possible with her sessions with Hiei. She walked towards him and towered over his knelt down form. Her shadow cast over him like a blanket covering a little baby. Well Hiei is quite short, I must admit. He looked up at her and her lips curled up into a smile.
“Okay Hiei time to start you lessons.” She said to him and grabbed him by the wrist. “Okay, now I want you to call Ally a bitch.”
“What? Why me?” I asked.
“Sshhh. Standard procedure.” She said.
“I could never do that. She's too nice.”
“WHAT?!?!?! No she's not. She made you cry remember?”
“SAMMY!!!” I tried to cover my name.
“Well you want him back to normal don't you?”
“Well not really. He'll chase me with his sword because I called him gay.”
“No he won't.”
“You know better than me that he will when he gets back to normal. You just really want to see that don't you?” I asked her.
“Of course.” She said with a sly grin on her face. “Now say it. Call her a bitch.”
“Well if it will help make me me then I will. Ally you are a bitch.”
“Yay!!! Now grunt like this hn.”
“Hn.” Sammy squeeled in joy. She had her own little Hiei to manipulate into doing her evil bidding. I rolled my eyes and they went off to the back yard and Sammy helped him even more. I walked out onto the porch and saw Kurama slashing his rose whip everywhere.
“Time to work on you.” I said.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: Damn that first disclaimer was long as HELL!!! And yes I spell Jorge's name with a J, I think matches his personality better.
Hiei: I saw that now shutup before this one gets to long.
Millie: *glares*
Black: Stop fighting and get on with it.
Millie: *glares at Black* w/e I'm too tired to argue and st-stuff anyway. *nods off to sleep.
Black: Awww so cute. I bet you think so too Kurama right?
Kurama: Uhhh 0_0 *blushes*
Black: That's the end of that. *gives Millie a wet willie and wakes her up*
Millie: EEEWWWWWWWWW *chases after her*
Black: *runs aways*
Kurama: Hehehe *is still blushing* Well R&R please. Thank you!!