Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ love *sigh*...... and Bloody Tampons? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: HURRY UP AND TYPE BEFORE YOU GO AWAY TO CAMP FOR LIKE THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!!
Hiei: YES!!!!!
Millie: What are you so happy about?
Hiei: Hn. Well with you gone I won't have to hear your annoying voice.
Millie: Yes but with me gone who do you think Black is going to bug and annoy? I mean she does need a replacement after all.
Black: *gets a huge grin* ^_^ hehe hell yes that's what I'm gonna do.
Hiei: -_-;; Damn
Millie: Well I won't be able to write for a whole week so please read and enjoy!! ^_^
Hiei: 0_0;;; *keeps mumbling colorful words under his breath*
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“Time to work on you.” I said under my breath. I walked out to the back door to the field where I saw Kurama working out his powers. He was using his rose whip to slash apart trees and the tall grass that was in the woods a little beyond the field. I sat in a chair that was on the porch.
“Hn. What do you want Ally?” asked Kurama in a dark, chilling voice.
“Hm. How did you know it was me?”
“Your scent is very distinguishable. Human and feminine.” He replied, not looking at me but instead he just kept slashing his whip. I could see that he was sad and being very distant with me.
“Kurama!”
“What? Baka.”
“I understand that you don't like this change in you but you have got to let me help you if you ever want to get back to normal.” He stopped fighting and looked over to me in a cold stare.
“You don't understand Onna.” He walked over to me and sat down in front of me on the porch, not in a chair but on the wood of the porch. His back faced me and he looked into the distance trying to find the right words to use I guess.
“Then help me understand. I can help you with whatever you need. I mean I used to dream about meeting you and I finally do and you're not yourself. I really admired you when you were the regular Kurama and I don't want to leave here until I see the real you.” As I said this I went and sat down next to him. I looked off as well. I swung my feet in nervousness. I was barely 5'1” So I could do that, unlike him. I didn't want to put my arm around him just yet. He probably wasn't ready for that yet. He sighed slightly as if he were being forced and pressured into telling me how he felt. Which he kind of was but I was patient.
“Well, Its just that I absolutely hate myself.” He turned to face me. “I mean I wake up every morning now and look into the mirror and hate what I have become. I don't even look at any of the good things about me because there are none. I'm not nice, I hate people, I hate idiots, I can't even show any remorse for what I do anymore because I don't care. I don't like dealing with people like I usually do. I walk out into the living room and I want to just be alone but when I do I feel….I can't believe I'm telling a no good person like you this but I feel lonely. See there I go again downing on you even though I like you. Do you understand?” He finished with a question. I didn't answer right away. I just thought about him saying that he liked me.
“See? I knew you wouldn't FUCKING understand.” He said and got up to leave. I quickly snapped out of it and put my hand on his shoulder to stop him just in time.
“WAIT!!!” There was a slight silence as I could see his muscles in his arms and jaw tighten and loosen. He was grinding his teeth. “I do understand. More than you know believe me. I do that all the time.”
He turned his head to face me. I was looking down and messing with my nails.
“You do that?”
“Heh yeah. I can't help it you know? It's one of my faults. But I can help you. I want to. Plus I'm here until I do, not that I want to leave or anything but it wouldn't be fair to keep you this way. Your true self is too good anyway. I can't wait to see it.” I kept looking down and slightly smiled. He smirked and I hugged him. His eyes widened at my showcase of affection but he hugged me back anyway.
“So you like me huh?” I asked him. We parted and he looked down at me.
“Hehe yes I do.” He laughed nervously and I leaned in and brought him into a soft kiss. Just then Kuwabara was standing at the doorway.
“Awe. So cute.” He said to himself. We heard him and quickly parted, still holding each other in hug. He immediately stopped goggling at us and stood there, nervous without anything to say until his tiny brain thought of something.
“oooh well would you look at the time.” He was still slightly in the doorway when Sammy appeared.
“You don't have a watch.” He stopped dead in his tracks.
“Oooooh I should go find it.” And he sped off. Sammy had a smile on her face.
“Hmmm well aren't we getting a little close this evening? I must say it is a little chilly out here isn't it?” She said.
“Hehe well I'm going to get something to drink.” said Kurama and he walked through the door and into the house.
“Thanks for ruining the moment.” I said going back to my seat on the porch. “Where is your minion of destruction anyway?”
“Well hehe he's committing an act for me.” She said joining me and laughing a little nervous. I look at her worried.
“Like what?”
“Umm like scaring the shit out of Kuwabara.”
“What did you do?” I sighed as I said this.
“Umm hehe like him dipping a tampon in red food coloring and putting it on his bed and freaking him the fuck out. So yeah. Hehe pretty funny huh?” I laughed.
“That is so wrong. Hehehehehe but really funny hahahahahaha.” In the distance we heard Kuwabara scream. We just laughed even harder and ran into his room. Everyone else was there when we got there.
“AAAHHHHHH WHO DID THIS?!?!?! IS THIS YOURS SAMMY?” She wrinkled her nose at it and turned away and then burst into laughter for about the millionth time today.
“Is this yours Ally?” He didn't pick it up, he just pointed a it.
“Hell no.”
“Doofus that's food coloring.” said Kurama laughing just ever so slightly.
“Whew. Well that's good.” We all left and Sammy dragged Hiei outside to help him with his fighting and fear of killing thinks.
“Sammy I don't know about this. I don't want to kill a harmless bug.”
“Hiei, believe me they are far from harmless.” He hesitated and cut a bug in half with his katana.
“Now how did you feel?” She asked hoping he would be happy with it.
“Actually I feel a little happy about it. I mean it got all over my just cleaned, pretty, polished sword but that's ok.” She wanted him to desperately stop acting this way but just had to face the truth for the moment.
“I know what you are thinking and I am truly sorry that I am not what you hoped I would be. I really want to be the guy of your dreams but I guess you only like the bad me.” He looked down as he said this and was red faced with embarrassment and had a really sad look on his face. “I am truly sorry I disappointed you. I do like you but if you don't want to hang out with me anymore than that's fine.”
She looked at him with a surprised look on her face.
“No don't be like that. I do like you even though you're not what I expected. I still like this side of you Hiei. I probably wouldn't have been able to see this side of for so long and I'm glad I get to see it now.” They were both sitting in the grass, in Indian style. Hiei looked at her and they both scooted over to each other. He put his arm around her shoulders and they ended up kissing under the stars. I was looking through my bedroom window at them with Kurama hugging me, his arms wrapped around his waist.
“Score one for Sammy!!! Hehe” We both laughed and left them two to there privacy.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: Yay!!!! They are all together.
Black: Mhm.
Hiei: I would NEVER say sorry.
Millie: To Black you would. ^_^
Hiei: Hn. You wish.
Millie: Nope. I know.
Black: UGHH SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO READ THIS DAMN THING!!!!
Millie: Well R&R!!!! ^_^