Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Found Out! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko/Keiko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!!^.^


"WORDS" talking


'WORDS' thoughts


>WORDS< flashback


(A/N: WORDS) US!! (Shippo: we like to interrupt! Diana: *smacks her* Shut up!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Kei, you about ready to end this?" Sakura called to her friend. They were sparring together for an upcoming tournament.


"Sure, I guess I'm ready." Kei answered.

Both girls had fiery red hair and sported bandanas around their foreheads. Sakura has big brown eyes, while Kei's were just as big but blue. Both girls' hair was up in loose pigtails. Sakura's bandana was green-army design, while Kei's was blue-army. Both had super-speed and were agile enough to be half cat. The girls also had their own special skill. Sakura could manipulate energy. Kei could move things without touching them. But together they could send a person into another dimension.


"Food time!" Sakura said excitedly as she walked over to the fridge and began pulling out sandwich materials.


"So, you ready to put our killer skills to action in next week's tournament?" Kei asked, her eyes glowing with mischief.


"Oh yeah, you know it!" Sakura agreed, licking mayo off her fingers.
"This is gonna be fun!"


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


The two girls walked through the double doors into the tournament main lobby.


"Wow." Kei breathed, looking the place over.


IT WAS HUMONGOUS!


"Hey, buddy, we're tryin'to walk here!"


They heard someone yell across the hall. Both girls looked over to see a black-haired boy in jeans and a white tank top yelling at a demon who was standing in his path. He has a small group of friends behind him trying to get him to back off.


"Come on Yusuke, let's not get in trouble before the tournament even starts!" A boy with short red-hair said, grabbing the other boy's shirt.


Kei giggled. Sakura did too. "Let's have some fun." She said.

Kei nodded her agreement. Both girls kissed their fingertips then blew on the palms of their hands, sending a shower of sparkles toward the demon. No one noticed the tiny rainbow shower. Soon the demon was floating about Yusuke and the others, then- BOOM! He was gone! The only thing left was a little bit of rainbow sparkles.


"Whoa! What just happened?!" Kuwabara spazzed. The two girls giggled and moved on to the registration desk. What they didn't know was that two certain demons were watching them.


~End Chapter 1~