Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Kuwbara's Fight! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^


"WORDS" talking


'WORDS' thoughts


>WORDS< flashback


(A/N: WORDS) US!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Awe, come on Yusuke! It's just a bit of fun!"


"I said no, Botan! And I won't say it again!" Yususke humped and walked off.


"Geez, what crawled up his butt and died?" Botan grumbled and walk off the find Kuwabara.


"Well, looks like we're babysitting again." Hiei huffed.


"That you are right, Hiei." Kurama replied silently.


"Also we have to watch those two girls we saw earlier! More babysitting!"


"WILL ALL THE FIGHTERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN LOBBY! THANKS!" The announcement lady said over speakerphone. Yusuke and the others walked to the room and over to a small corner and stood there. Soon the two girls walked into the room, over to the stage and sat on it.


"Ok now that everyone is here. We are gonna draw numbers to see what team fight who! TEAM URAMESHI!" Yusuke went up and picked a number. "NUMBER 3! TEAM MASAKO!" Kei went up and picked a number. "NUMBER 5!!" And it went on.


"First round is Team Sogo vs. Team Dai, second round is Team Urameshi vs. Team Koto, and third round is Team Masako vs. Team Kuri! And the finial round is Team Shino vs. Team Suzo!"


~*~*~


"This is gonna be easy!" Sakura said looking over at Kei.


"No it's not. Did you feel Team Urameshi's spirit energy? I don't think this is!" Kei replied back. Sakura looked over to Team Urameshi and looked over their spirit energy.


"Whoa! It is gonna be hard."


"Whatever we do we gotta fight them!" Kei said looking over at Sakura.


"WILL TEAM SOGO AND TEAM DAI PLEASE REPORT TO THE RING!?" The announcer called.


"Come on Sakura, I'm interested in this Urameshi team...let's go check them out." Kei said, starting down the hall. Sakura shrugged and followed. Soon the two girls found them.


"Well Shorty, at least I'm not that short!" Kuwabara said looking down at Hiei.


"You're my least worries! I'm more worried about these two kids we saw earlier!"


"What two kids?!" Yusuke asked.


"Well, we saw these two girls. They-" Kurama started.


"-They have enormous spirit energy! If you two boys were paying attention, you would have known." Hiei finished.


"Well excuse us for not having super-demon powers!" Kuwabara yelled in response.


"So, who cares? What makes these girls so special that you two demons are worried about them?" Yusuke asked coolly.


"We don't know yet. Just be careful with them, Yusuke, I have a feeling they're more dangerous then they appear." Kurama cautioned.
Yusuke looked ruefully at Kuwabara. "Who knows, Kuwabara, maybe we'll get ourselves hooked up with a couple cute chicks." Yusuke said with a nudge.


"Urameshi! How dare you even suggest that to me! No one can replace my love, Yukina!" Kuwabara replied dreamily.


Yusuke rolled his eyes. "Geez, the guy can't take a joke to save his life." He muttered.


~*~*~


"So they know about us now." Kei told Sakura, from behind their hiding spot.


"What d'ya know, we're dealing with a couple of demons... things could get interesting." Sakura pointed out. Both girls nodded and continued to watch the small group.


~*~*~


"Yusuke Urameshi!" Someone yelled running down the hall. A girl with blue hair came rushing down the hall. "You'd think you guys disappeared off the face of the earth for how long it took me to find you!" She exclaimed.


"Hey Botan..." Yusuke said uneasily, his had behind his head.


"Koenma's not happy with you y'know." Botan pointed out.


"Aw, come on Botan, Junior'll get over it." He responded.


~*~*~
"So they're on Koenma's payroll." Sakura muttered.


"Things get better and better every minute." Kei responded quietly.


~*~*~


Botan and Yusuke continued to blabber until Hiei held up a hand. "Be quiet, we've got company." He told them.


~*~*~
"Uh-oh, we've been discovered!" Sakura giggled.

"Exit stage left." Kei whispered. Sakura giggled again. The girls got up and ran down the hall and around the corner. Neither took the time to look behind them and notice a speeding demon. Hiei was easily faster than them. He ran past them and stopped, causing them to stop dead in their takes as well.


(AN: Shippo: But Sakura couldn't stop in that time and kept on going, right into Hiei. And landed on the floor with a thud. "Hi." She said sheepishly. Diana: NEVERMIND THAT!!)


"Hi!" Kei said cheerfully.


"What exactly were you doing back there?" Hiei questioned. By now everyone else had caught up.


"Are these those girls?" Kuwabara asked Kurama quietly.

"Yes. These are the ones." Kurama whispered back.


Sakura turned to face the two. "It's not nice to talk about people behind their backs." She told them.


"It's not nice to spy on people either, so how about answering my question?" Hiei shot back, losing his patience. "It would be in your best interest." He threw in, placing a hand on his sword hilt.


"TEAM URAMESHI AND TEAM KOTO PLEASE REPORT TO THE ARENA!" The loudspeaker boomed.


"Well that's you guys, and we're next, so we gotta fly! Catcha in the finals!" Kei said quickly, grabbing Sakura's arm and beginning to drag the girl off.


"See ya." Sakura said to Hiei, giving a quick wink before following Kei.


"Let's get going before we get disqualified." Yusuke muttered, shoving his hands into his pockets and stalking off towards the arena.

Kuwabara and Botan followed closely behind, leaving Kurama and Hiei to bring up the rear.


"Looks like those girls have take a liking to you, Hiei." Kurama told his demon friend, amusement showing in his voice. Hiei mumbled something under his breath in an aggravated tone, but said nothing aloud. Soon they got to the ring and the fight started. A blond haired man walked into the ring.


"I'll go first." Kuwabara stated, making his way into the ring.


"There are two more fighters left on Team Koto, who else is gonna fight?" Yusuke asked.


"Whatever you want, Captain." Kurama answered, settling himself comfortably against the wall. Hiei turned his head, which Yusuke took to mean the same thing. He stretched and sat down next to Kurama.


"Okay, you guys can fight then, I'll save myself for the more exciting fights." He laughed. He then turned his attention to the ring. Kuwabara was facing off against the blond man, who's name was Toshi.
Toshi wasted no time going in for the kill. He lunged at Kuwabara wildly, using a dagger made out of spirit energy.


"You think that little toothpick's cool?" Kuwabara mocked. "Check this out! Spirit Sword!" He shouted. A sword made of energy appeared in his hands.


"Now we can play." He said shortly before jumping into close combat with Toshi. There was a series of blocks and lunges from both men. Suddenly Toshi jumped back. He son had three daggers in each hand.


"Dagger Blades!" He yelled, sending all six daggers hurdling in Kuwabara's direction. Kuwabara jumped to the side, just to find another dagger heading his way. He continued to dodge, but no matter where he went there was always another dagger flying at him. He finally struck in the back. He fell to the ground with a thud. Toshi laughed wickedly.


"You like my trick? No matter where you go, there will always be a dagger there to greet you. Now I bet you're curious about the trick part, am I right? Well, the trick is that only two of the missiles are real, the other four are mere mirages. The task is finding the real ones before they find you."


It went on like this for a while, Toshi hurling his daggers, and Kuwabara trying madly to dodge them...unsuccessfully. He was being bashed from all sides. Finally, Kuwabara took his opportunity. He threw his spirit sword at Toshi, knowing the he would jump out of the way. If Toshi jumped right, Kuwabara's plan would work, but if he jumped left, his plan would crumble. But, as Kuwabara hoped, Toshi jumped right. Kuwabara jumped to land behind Toshi, knowing the daggers would follow. Toshi looked to see two of his daggers flying toward him.


"Which one is the real one?" He heard Kuwabara ask from behind him.

"Not a lot of time left. Better decide quick." He added.


Toshi finally made his decision and moved. He was struck from the side.


"Ooo, wrong choice." Kuwabara mocked. He immediately jumped at Toshi, determined not to let him throw his daggers. Kuwabara beat the man down and the ten count was sounded.


"...9...10!" And the match ended. Kuwabara walked to the others.

"One down." He said to the rest with a smirk.


~End Chapter 2~


Shippo: Well that was fun!! *dances around*

Diana: Yes it was! Now you readers better review!!! PLEASE!!!!

Kurama: Yeah! They need reviews!!!!!!

Shippo: Ahh!! It's Kurama!! *runs to him and gives him a big hug*
Kurama: *turning blue*

Hiei: Shippo you might want to let Kurama breath.

Shippo: Oh you're right! *let's Kurama go* Are you ok? Please say you're ok?!

Kurama: *turns back to color* Yes, I am ok.

Diana: Oh! Hey Hiei. I know how much you don't like to be hugged so I'm not gonna hug you or kill you. Just yet.......maybe later. *gets an evil look*

Hiei: Oh ya! Right! Well we gotta go now!!! Later! *runs out*

Diana: *runs after him* Come back here!!!!

Kurama: See-ya!
Shippo: Later days!