Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Kurama and Hiei's Fight! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^


"WORDS" talking


'WORDS' thoughts


>WORDS< flashback


(A/N: WORDS) US!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well that was exciting!" Botan exclaimed.

"One down, two to go!" Yusuke replied.

"Who wants to go next?" Kuwabara asked.

"I will, if anyone doesn't want to." Kurama said stretching his arms

"Will the next two fighters please step into the ring!" The announcer lady said into the microphone. Kurama stepped into the ring. On the other team a guy with blue hair stepped into the ring. "BEGIN!" The announcer lady person yelled.

Kai, the other fighter, was the first one to attack. Kurama summoned his Rose Whip just in time to stop Kai's attack. It went on like this for a bit, then Kai started to chant some sort of spell.

'What kind of spell is this?!' Kurama asked himself. 'It's gotta be one of those Dark Magic spells.'

Soon Kai was done chanting. Kurama tried to attack but the funny thing was, he couldn't move!! He was starting to feel light headed, like he was gonna float away.

"What in the world?" Kurama muttered.

"Like the little spell? Thought I was harmless? Ha! Yeah right! You're not gonna be able to move until I say so! The funny thing was, I thought you could protect yourself from dark magic!? Well that is really funny!" He laugh.

'What am I gonna do?' Kurama thought. Soon he had a plan but the problem we it was extremely risky! He needed Kai to say another spell. Kurama started to try and get up, trying to keep on his feet. After a couple of tries he was able to stand up.

Kai saw this and started another chant.

'Now's my only chance!' Kurama thought with determination. He concentrated hard so he could see the spell as soon as it left Kai's hands. If he missed this chance, his body would be fully paralyzed. He watched as the spell left Kai's hands and headed straight at him. He pulled out his Rose Whip. At the last moment he swung it out in front of him.

"Rose Whip Inleashed!" He called. It seemed like time froze as he waited for the outcome.

Finally Kai gasped. "W-w-what did you do to me?" He asked.

Kurama relaxed, knowing his plan had worked. "It's quite simple really." He explained. "The spell you used is nothing big, it can be broken. By using my own spirit energy, with the help of my Rose Whip, I bounced is back at you. Now, you've fallen victim to your own trap." With that conclusion, he pulled his Rose Whip up and brought it back down onto Kai, slashing the blue-haired boy immediately. Kai fell to the ground with a thud, and the ten count began. Kurama turned and walked away as the last numbers were called.

"Way to go Kurama!" Kuwabara exclaimed happily.

Hiei moved to stand closer to the ring. "I'll be taking my leave now. Don't worry this won't take long." He said shortly, before moving into the ring to face a boy with orangish-red hair. The boy, Shisho, was younger than the other two, but not by much.

"Let's make this quick, I've got other things to do." He said in a cocky tone.

"Gladly." Hiei shot back.

He pulled his sword out in one swift move, looking for an opening. He noticed that Shisho also had a sword of sorts, but had not drawn it. He sighed and quickly moved in. His sword at ready, Hiei moved behind the boy. Shisho caught the movement and dodged, but not quick enough. Hiei was behind him again, but he wouldn't escape this time. Hiei shoved his sword thought Shisho's back so that it pierced all the way through, then yanked it back swiftly. Shisho fell.

"WOW! What a perfectly gruesome way to end this battle!" The announcer blared.

"Push-over." Hiei muttered, walking out of the ring.

"Don't you think you over-did it a bit?" Botan asked him. He said nothing as he passed her.

"Wow! It looks like Team Urameshi moves on!" The announcer lady yelled into the microphone.

~End Ch. 3~