Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Sakura and Kei's 1st Fight! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^

"WORDS" talking

'WORDS' thoughts

>WORDS< flashback

(A/N: WORDS) US!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Sakura! Guess what!?" Kei called running into their hotel room excitedly.

"What's all the spazz about?" Sakura asked, looking up from her magazine.

Kei sat down across from her and eyed her ruefully.

"What!?" Sakura asked again, slamming down he magazine.

"Your boyfriend just won the match." Kei told the other girl, a smirk on her face.

"He is not my boyfriend." She shot back fully aware of the blush covering her cheeks.

"But you wish he was." Kei teased, moving to the door. "But, that's beside the point. We've go 15 minutes before our match and I wanna go get another look at Team Urameshi." And with that, she left. Sakura sat up and watched her go, then quickly stood and followed. Kei was standing just outside the door.

"I knew you were coming." She grinned. "Yeah, yeah! Get movin'!" Sakura grumbled, following Kei down that hallway. Soon the two girls found them.

"Do you think we should make ourselves known? They already know about us anyways." Sakura asked. "Your call. It makes no difference to me. But if you wanna see your boyfriend before the match then maybe we should present ourselves." Kei mocked.

Sakura looked herself over. She was wearing a loose red t-shirt over black pants. She then looked at Kei. She had on an incredibly over-sized, long- sleeved shirt, and the sleeves fell below her knees. It was light blue, and she had on the same kind of pants.

'I don't know how she can fight dressed like that.' She thought.

They weren't exactly presentable.

"Oh, forget I said anything, we're going!" Kei exclaimed, shoving Sakura in front of her.

"Hi guys!" She called. The small group turned to look at them.

"Looks like you fans are back again Hiei." Kurama whispered. Hiei shot him a dirty look.

"I saw your match, it was great!" Kei continued.

"That's great." Yusuke said.

"Yes, we're looking forward too see your match as well." Kurama threw in coolly.

"Speaking of, shouldn't we be going?" Sakura asked innocently.

"Yeah I guess so." Kei sighed. "Catch you guys in the finals!" She said catching up with Sakura.

"What makes you so sure you'll be in the finals?" Yusuke called after them.

Kei turned around. "Oh, we'll be there, I guarantee it." She told him, her hands up in a peace sign. She then turned around and caught up with Sakura.

"Did you see the red-haired demon?" She asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" Sakura questioned.

"He was kinda cute." Kei concluded with a smile.

Sakura smirked at her friend. 'It's a sad life when the cutest guy you can find is a demon.' She thought. 'How ironic.'

The two their way down to the outside arena to face a team of five, two girls and three boys.

"You wanna go first?" Kei asked Sakura.

"Do you even have to ask?" Sakura returned, stepping into the ring. She was facing a black-haired girl with large gray eyes.

"The name's Kisha." The girl said easily, blowing a large pink bubble with her bubble gum.

"If I thought telling you my name was important, I'd tell you. But this match won't be long enough for proper introductions." Sakura shrugged. "You're a tad cocky." Kisha muttered.

"Cockiness is a figment of your imagination." Sakura smirk, before pulling a simple vine from her belt. "Now let me show you a little trick." Sakura gripped the vine tightly and it began to glow. "By using my spirit energy, I can something so simple like a rock and manipulate it into something very useful." Sakura grinned, as her vine stopped glowing and became a whip. "And if I do it right." She started making a move toward Kisha. Kisha moved, but Sakura's vine whip immediately lunged out and struck her.

"Something like that happens." Sakura finished. She strode out of the ring as the ten-count sounded.

Kei grinned at her. "You have such a way with people." She said sarcastically.

"Well what can I say?" Sakura smirk.

Kei grinned and jumped into the ring. From the other team, a girl with silvery-white hair and blue green eyes.

"Well, let's get the over with because it's no use crying over a beaten little girl!" Rika, Kei's opponent, said getting ready for the fight.

"Well ain't we a little confident? It's probably gonna be your downfall!" Kei grinned and laughed.

"Yeah yeah, let's do this!" Rika said getting into a fight stance.

"Whatever!" Kei replied, doing the same.

'I'll let her take the upper hand for a bit then knock her out of the ring.' Kei thought to herself.

Rika was the first one to attack. She ran at Kei and went to punch her but got nothing but thin air.

'What?!' Rika thought looking around for Kei.

"Over here!" Kei called.

Rika turned around and found her on the other side of the ring.

"H...h…how did you get over there so fast?" She called over there.

"I'm almost half cat, I can move extremely fast! It's very fun!" Kei giggled.

'Well now she does have special powers.' Rika thought getting into a fight stance. Then while doing this she gathered some energy and turned it into fighting fans. (AN: Diana: You know like uh. I forgot. Never mind! Shippo: Stupid!)

"Well now, you can use your spirit energy! Yay! Now we can have some real fun!" Kei said, looking at the fans.

Rika opened the fans and headed straight to Kei. She brought her fans down on Kei, only to find a sword right there. Rika backed up and got into a fighting stance with her fans. Kei copied what Rika did, except with her sword. Kei ran up and around Rika and brought her sword down on her back.

"I wouldn't move if I were you. I could kill you in a millisecond." Kei said, putting more pressure to Rika's back.

Kei then kicked Rika in the back of the head, then, for Rika, everything went black.

"Looks like Rika is knocked out! Kei wins!" The announcer lady shouted into the microphone. Kei jumped out of the ring and walked over to Sakura.

"Your turn." Kei told her, sitting down.

"I know. I can't wait!" Sakura replied gleefully.

~End Chapter 4~

Kei: Wow, what a great fight!

Sakura: You're just saying that 'cause you were in it.

Kei: Point?

Sakura: You're a loser!

Kei: Me!? Everyone knows you're the loser!!!

Sakura: No way!

Girls: *starts fighting and pulling hair*

Kurama: Come on guys, you're supposed to be commentating, not fighting.

Both girls: SHUT UP!!! *Continues fighting*

Hiei: *walks in* Now, I know you two don't want me to break this up. *draws sword*

Both girls: *stops fighting* Nope, we're good now!

Kurama: And now, on to the next chapter!!!