Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Sakura's 2nd Fight! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^

"WORDS" talking

'WORDS' thoughts

>WORDS< flashback

(A/N: WORDS) US!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura got up and walked into the ring to face an orange-haired man. He towered above her. She turned her head and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Size means nothing if you can't back it up." She scoffed.

The man laughed. "Don't worry about that, baby, I'm not push-over!" He boasted.

"Baby?" Sakura asked. " I think not."

The man laughed again, pulling two swords off his back. "No hard feelings, baby. Allow me to introduce, they call me Touya."

Sakura growled at being called "baby" again. "My name is Sakura, not baby." She replied hotly.

Touya grinned at the comment, then jumped into the air with his swords aimed at her. She jumped to the side as his swords came down.

"I don't like your style." She smirked as he tried to hit her with yet another blow. She moved in time to make him break some of the arena floor. 'That's all I need.' She thought. Sakura ducked under his next attack and grabbed at a piece of the chipped flooring. As she continued to dodge attack after attack, she began manipulating her small rock. It took her longer than usual because she also had to concentrate on dodging Touya's attacks. Finally, her project was complete. As Touya brought his swords down, she brought up a large stone sword. Touya's swords struck Sakura's stone one and shattered.

Touya's eyes widened in shock. "Y-y-you broke my sword!" He stuttered.

"No, ya think?" Sakura shot back sarcastically.

Touya growled. "Now you're gonna get it. I was gonna make an exception for you, baby, but you brought this upon yourself." He moved his hands to his back and brought forward a sword. He had to hold it with both hands because of its weight.

"No one has ever survived the Sword of Screams!" He shouted triumphantly.

"Let's just remember, you haven't won yet and I'm still alive." Sakura reminded him.

Touya wasted no time swinging his over-sized sword into a large crosscut.

Sakura jumped into the air, observing this. "Your slow." She muttered, landing behind Touya.

He swung around in a large circle, making her jump again.

"This is really getting old." She said crossly.

She transformed her large, rock sword into a smaller, dull-bladed one. The next time he swung, she jumped into the air and threw her smaller dagger. 'I hope this hits; I'm not as good with swords as Kei is. I've been meaning to take lessons.' She thought with her fingers crossed.

The dagger struck Touya on the back of the head, knocking him out cold.

"Opps!" Sakura squeaked.

"Nice job Sakura!" Kei exclaimed, jumping up and down. "That was great aim!"

"Yeah, except I was aiming for his shoulder." Sakura confessed, giggling nervously with her hand behind her head. Kei could only sweat drop.

~End Chapter 5~

Diana: Oppies…haha!!

Shippo: Oh that was greeeaaaaattttt!!!!!

Kurama: Oh yeah.loads.

Hiei: Review people!!!! They need it!!!

Diana & Shippo: YEAH!!!!! WE NEED THE REVIWS!!!!

Diana: Sorry its so short..we'll try and have the next chapter up ASAP!!!

All: Later Days!