Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Kei's 2nd Fight! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^

"WORDS" talking

'WORDS' thoughts

>WORDS< flashback

(A/N: WORDS) US!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ke i jumped into the ring, while Sakura jumped out and sat on the floor.

"Have fun Kei!" Sakura called to her friend in the ring.

"Yeah, I'll try!" She called back, turning around to face her opponent. "Whoa!" She murmured.

He was taller than the man Sakura had to fight! She had to strain her neck to see him.

"What?! You're my only competition? You're just a baby!" He cursed under his breath.

"Who are you to call me a baby?!" Kei shot back.

"I'm Tyoa, Touya's older brother." He told her confidently.

"I can see the resemblance." Kei muttered.

"Where's the ref? I want some real competition!" Tyoa began yelling.

"HEY! I'm standing right here!" Kei screamed back at him.

Tyoa growled. "I don't prefer to fight babies, it's not fair competition, but you're getting on my nerves, so I'm gonna make an exception."

"It's about time." Kei commented.

"Let's get this thing started already!" She pulled off her over-sized shirt to reveal a tank top of the same color.

"Okay, we can get this started now!" Tyoa stated, getting into a fight stance. He pulled a large sword off his back that strangle resembled Touya's Sword of Screams. Kei smirked and pulled out a sword of her hilt.

"That's it?" Tyoa asked in disbelief. "I suppose it figures. A baby of a fight and her plastic sword." He grumbled.

"We'll see." Kei shot back. She jumped at him, sword at the ready. "Here we go!" She called.

Tyoa brought his sword up and blocked. Kei jumped back quickly and moved in for another attack. It went on like this for a while when Tyoa brought down his sword hard. Kei moved easily.

"Don't think this is over, little girl. My sword's got some tricks as well." Tyoa smirked. "Draw!" He called

Suddenly Kei felt herself being pulled forward. 'His sword is sucking me in!' She thought. 'Well this is interesting.' She stopped the thought as she felt her own sword throbbing. She then realized how tight she was holding her sword.

'He's not pulling me in, he's pulling my sword!' She let he sword go and it went outside the ring. 'Well, this adds an interesting twist.' Kei thought.

She back flipped out of the way as Tyoa brought his sword down to hit her. On her next dodge, she reached down and pulled two daggers out.

"I'm not out of ammo yet." She grinned.

Tyoa shrugged. "This fight has gone on long enough." He commented. He brought his sword down into the ground. "Draw!" He yelled again.

Kei again felt her swords being pulled away. She let go and watched them go flying. "I'm getting tired of this game, Tyoa!" She growled. She flicked her wrist, concentrating on Tyoa's sword. It went flying out of the stadium. "Just to make sure you don't get it back." Kei smirked.

Tyoa growled. "A baby like you shouldn't be trusted with spirited energy, you might hurt yourself." He smirked.

"The sooner you know what you're dealing with the better." Kei replied. She concentrated behind Tyoa and found her sword. As he continued to berade her, she brought it up behind him. One swift movement and he was knocked unconscious.

"Whatever." She commented before moving out of the ring. "Okay Sakura, time for the last round.

"Yep." Was all Sakura said. Sakura jumped into the ring while Kei jumped out and sat down outside the ring.

~End Chapter 6~

Diana: Yay!! We did it!

Shippo: Oh yeah! *high fives Diana*

Diana: *high fives back*

Kurama: At least you girls had fun.

Girls: Yup!

Hiei: You people need to review!! Come on!

Everyone: Yeah!! REVIEW!!!