Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ Sakura's 3rd Fight! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Looky! We updated!! Hahaha!! Yea, read and review! Thanks!

Disclaimer: We obviously don't own Yu Yu Hakusho because if we did, Kayko would die because she's annoying and there would be more cute guys!!!! ^.^

"WORDS" talking

'WORDS' thoughts

>WORDS< flashback

(A/N: WORDS) US!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

Sakura stood in the ring waiting for her opponent, Raven, to step follow suit.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Raven said stepping into the ring as well.

"Well it depends, who's asking?" Sakura shot back getting into a fight stance.

"The name's Raven, but you wont live long enough to remember it." The black haired boy said.

"FYI, we're the ones that have been beating your team. No matter what, we move on." Sakura informed angrily.

"Not if you're dead." Raven smirked.

"All right, enough. I don't like your attitude. Let's get this over with." Sakura replied.

Raven simply nodded his head and mirrored Sakura's fighting stance.

Both stood for several seconds - though it seemed like more - waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally Raven jumped into the air, to bring down a large stone sword over Sakura's head. She moved just in time and began examining the sword more closely.

'That's just like the sword that I used before!' She thought. Outside the ring, Kei jumped to a standing position, also recognizing the sword Raven had pulled out.

'Uh-oh.' She thought fearfully. 'Something tells me this isn't going to be as easy as the other rounds were.' Sakura prepared herself once more, and Raven again mimicked her stance, this time with the sword.

"Are you ready?" He asked mockingly before coming after her once more.

He swung the large sword around to hit the girl in the front, then, guessing her next move, swung it around to strike her in the back.

Sakura fell to the arena floor with a thud.

"So, how do you like it?" Raven asked as the count began. "I'm absolutely positive that you've recognized this sword as the one you used earlier . . .as did your little friend outside."

"3.4.5." The count droned on.

"What . . .did you do?" Sakura asked, crawling to her knees.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? The fighting stance, the sword, it all leads down to one thing." Raven shot back impatiently. Sakura finally brought herself to a standing position as the count reached 8.

"You can mimic other people's attacks and moves, can't you?" She asked.

"Ding, ding, ding, you win the grand prize. Now I'll make your death a little less painful."

"Sakura!" Someone called.

Sakura looked to the outside of the ring to see Kei jumping up and down.

"How bout not taking your time as much during the countdown . . .an extra win wouldn't kill us!"

"No, but I will!" Raven exclaimed, charging at Sakura before she could respond to Kei's remarks.

Sakura moved quickly, keeping her eyes on Raven so as not to be caught off guard once more. He noticed that she was more alert and began copying her moves once more. As Sakura dodged attack after attack, she began thinking. 'What can I do that is mine alone? There's got to be some sort of attack that he could never imitate . . .'

Lost in thought, she didn't see Raven's stone-sword come in from behind. It struck her once more in the back, sending her sprawling into the cement. The countdown began once more. "This is becoming boring . . .I think I'll kill you now and get it over with." Raven said, his voice void of emotion.

Sakura groaned and rolled out of the way as he brought his sword down. "Back off already, will ya?" She muttered as she crawled to her feet.

"Sakura! Do something!" Kei commanded from outside.

"I'm working on it! Don't be so pushy!" Sakura snapped, turning to face Raven again.

"Okay, I've had enough of your morbid attitude. Let's get this over with already." She growled.

~End Chapter 7~

Shippo: Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Diana: Cliffhanger!

Shippo: We don't know what to do for that whole attack thing! And we need some help!

Diana: PLEASE REVIEW WITH WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana & Shippo: *both girls are down on their knees begging* PLEASE!!!! WE NEED HELP!!!