Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3 Moving Part 2

(Last time my grammar wasn’t so good.... and I apologize... I forgot to do spell check....)

A few hours later, they had arrived in a whole other town. It was big, and had an arcade, lots of clubs, lots of bars(^_^), and 2 schools, 2 hospitals, lots of apartments, some buildings (duh), and other stuff. But the thing that caught their attention most was the huge skating park.

“I can’t wait to rip those up.” Roran says.

Crystal nods in agreement, she was slightly awestruck.

“*sigh* I’ll never understand your language.” the mom says.

“Language? ?_?” Crystal and Roran ask confused.

Their mom just ignored them and continued driving. So, they arrived in a small neighborhood. They passed lots of teenagers talking, most in which were boys.
The car came to a stop.

“This is it.” their mom says getting out of the car.

They open the door and Aiedail jumps out and runs around. Roran and Crystal just stand their and let their surroundings soak in.

“So, what do you think of our new home?” their mom asks smiling.

“Uh......................... it’s a bashish white... color...” Crystal says.
“That’s all? Well... help carry boxes in.”
Roran and Crystal moan and walk towards the moving van. They open up the back and gasp dramaticly.

“We have to carry all this in?” Roran whispers to Crystal.

“Is she looking?? *looks back* we should make a run for it and explore our new town...place...” Crystal says smirking.

“On the count of 5, we run...1...2...3..” Roran starts off.

Before he could get to 4, their mom yells over at them.

“Come on guys hurry up The sooner this is done, the sooner you can go explore ”

“5 GO ” Roran says while starting to run.

They run as fast as they could down the street, and into where all the... cool stuff was, such as Arcades and other stuff. They keep runnign for some reason until they are right in front of a building with a sign that said in bright bold red letters ARCADE.

“I guess this is the arcade ” Roran says stepping aside to let some bald guy in.

“For... a brother who can’t count past 3... its surprising you could read.”

“-_-shut up...”

“Lets go inside and check it out I wonder if they got games that involves killing things... or people with guns ??” Crystal says excitingly. Roran nods and they both quickly step in.
When they do, they immediately hear different types of games, and a lot of people talking.

“Ahhh, I already feel at home.” Roran says walking up to a coin machine. Before he can get there he stops mid track and whirls around.

“How the hell are we gonna play anything when we have no money?”

Crystal puts on a sad face and walks over to the machine, but someone else was already there.

“COME ON YOU STUPID MACHINE GIMME COINS ” the guy yells at it.

“Hey, move outa my way ” Crystal yells at him. He looks surprised, and moves out of the way. Crystal hits the machine, and coins come flying out.

“HEY JUST LIKE THE ONE AT OUR OLD TOWN COOL ”

“O.o uh... thanks...”

The boy that Crystal had “helped” had black slicked back hair. He had dark brown eyes and was about 5'7. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and blue jeans.

“Nota’ problem.” she says, then she walks off over to Roran.

“this sucks... I’m outa here.” Roran just follows, disappointed about not being able to play any games.

They walk into what they thought was a park. They sit down on a bench that was under a huge tree.

“What fun is this town when you have no freak’n cash to spend?” Roran asks aggravated.
“At least there’s no gay people around...” Crystal says laying back on the bench.

“... ^_^ gotta point...0.0 wait, what if instead of gay guys, there lesbians?” Roran asks horrified.

“OH MY GOSH YOU’RE RIGHT ”Crystal also says horrified.

Well, about 30 minutes pass, and all they did was sit there and look at by passing people. They decide to check on their mom and Aiedail. They some how find their way back to their new home, and see that the moving truck was no longer there, and there front door was opened. They walk in and see that most of the walls were white or a light shade of blue. And all ready their mom had put up the odd pictures she owned.

~I swear on it She dug those out of trash cans ~ Roran says flinching at the stench that cam from them.~

~yah... cuz it smells like shit~ Crystal says while waving a hand in front of her face and making a disgusted face.

They randomly walk into a room that was to the left of the front door. When they enter they see all the stuff that would go in their old living room. Their mom was sitting on the couch, and sitting across from her was another woman with brown hair. Roran and Crystal plop down on the ohter couch.

“I hope you had fun. What did you do?” their mother asks.

“Well... if you really must know, we found a arcade... we went in... and had no money... some guy got angry at the money machine thing... so Crystal hit it really hard and coins came flying out... then we went to the park and ...just kinda sat there...then we came back here.” Roran says in a bored tone.

“Well, this is Mrs.Minamino. She’s our new next door neighbor. Mrs.Minamino, this is my son and daughter Roran, and Crystal.”

“Its very nice to meet you.” She says with a warm smile.

“Its nice to meet you too.” Crystal and Roran say in union.



“Aw, thats cute, their twins, aren’t they?” Mrs.Minamino asks still smiling.

“Yes, identical.” Their mother responds nicely.

Just then, a tall boy walks in. He had long red hair, and beautiful emerald eyes. He was wearing a red school uniform.

“Mrs.Hytan, I finished moving the boxes upstairs.” he says in kind, calm tone.

“Thank you Suiichi. These are my... lazy, children Roran and Crystal.”

“HEY WE AIN’T LAZY COME ON MOM ” They say in union... yet again.

“Well, Suiichi carried all the boxes in by himself, while you guys were out... and as you told me, doing nothing. So you’d better thank Suiichi right now ” their mom says.

“Thank you Suiichi-kun...” Crystal says looking at the floor.

“What she said...” Roran says alos looking at the floor.

“HEY I GOT AN IDEA HEY SUIICHI WANNA SEE OUR DOG ????????” Crystal yells out of random thought.

“Sure That’d be nice. ^_^”

He follows them outside and stand there for a second.

“Hey Roran... you know where he went?”

“Oh crap...” he says looking quickly back and forth.

“Aiedail WHERE ARE YOU?? ” Crystal yells out looking around.

“Do you need help?” Suiichi asks.

“Um...” before she could say a response, she was slammed into by a football.

“OW WHO THE HELL DARED TO THROW A FOOTBALL AT MEH FACE???? ” Crystal yells out rubbing her face.

“Are you ok Crystal-chan?” Suiichi asks. (Um... his name is Kurama... I’m just using Suiichi for now)

“Hai...but that hurt ”

“Hahaha Hey Crystal I found a football ” Just as he says that, Aiedail suddenly appears and jumps on him and they both fall to the ground.

“And its seems you found Aiedail ” she says laughing.

“Thats our dog, Aiedail. He’s friendly... but... rarely to a stranger... or anyone he doesn’t like.”

“I see...”
“Come here boy ” Crystal calls.

Aiedail comes over and wags his tail while sniffing Suiichi.

“Go ahead Suiichi, pet em’.” she says gesturing to Aiedail.

He puts out a hand and pets him on the head, Aiedail starts to lick Suiichi’s hand and barks playfully.

“Well, looks like your now an ally.” Roran says standing up and dusting himself off.

They all sit on the front steps that lead up to the front door of their house. Suiichi sat in the middle, being patient, and Aiedail was barking at a squirrel that was up in a tree. (My dog does that a lot... the only way to get her away is to say that you got bologna for her ^_^)

“So... your our next door neigbor?” Crystla asks politly.

“Hai.” he responds.

“...as in your house is right next to ours?” Roran asks with a confused look.

“Hai, my house is over there.” he gestures over at the house that was to the left of there house.
“What were our parent persons talking bout’” Roran asks pointing behind him inside.

“I think my kaasan was helping yours find you a school to go to before the weekend ends.” he says.

(How do you spell that? Kaasan?Kassan?Kasan? I forget... or I mean... I’m not sure)
“Do all the schools here have uniforms?” Crystal asks looking at some passing boys who waved at her.

“hai, except the elementry grades.” he respondes while smiling back at soem girls that passed by and waved at him.

When the girls saw Roran say all gasped and quickly waved at him. Roran smiles kindly (he forced it). But when they saw that Crystal was sitting right next to Suiichi, they all glared and stuck up their noses and walked away.

“Boy, I can’t waaaaiiiiittt to go to school here ” Crystal says sarcastically.

Roran snickers and pats her on the back.

“They won’t bother you if they knew what they were messing with ^_^” he says.

“Cha..,” she says,” I’m guessing all the girls do is hit on you?” she asks.

Suiichi blushes and simply nods.

“Well... there’s something we have in common...”

“RORAN CRYSTAL SUIICHI COME IN PLEASE WE’VE GOT GOOD NEWS ” there moms yell from inside in a happy tone.

“Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun ” Crystal and Roran say while getting up and following Suiichi inside.

END OF D’ CHAPTER

K... anyone got any suggestions?.... anything at all?.... I’m going blank already and its only the ... 3rd chapter... soon I’ll come to an... author block thingy.... anyway... I hope your enjoying ^_________________^


thank you's!!!!

Dragon Charm- yes, i know, aren't they lively? ^_______^

Animefreak11- *gasp* it tis' you!!!!! ^_^ i can't believe there tyr'n to bane anime from the us!! i'll put that up in my next chapter!!!! somethign has to be done bout that! its just not right man!!! i'll go and sue (i'll learn how too!) if they do!! see how they like meh then!