Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4 When Nerds Attack Part 1


Roran, Crystal and Suiichi sit down on the couch. (Crystal sat in middle, Roran to her right, Suiichi....on her other side)

“Ok, Roran, Crystal, starting Monday, you will be attending the same school as Suiichi Isn’t that great?” their mom says, then asks happily.

“0.0 skewl ?” he says stupidly with a stupid expression on her face.

“What is this... skewl you speak of?” Crystal then asks with the saem stupid expression on her face.

“The name of it is Hokumaneru High.”

(I dunno the name of..... Kurama’s school... SO I MADE ONE UP MUWAHAHA its pronounced... ha-ku-ma-knee-ru)

Crystal and Roran look at each other then their mom, then each other, then Suiichi’s mom, then each other again, then at Suiichi. He had a calm look on his face.

“Ok...” they finally say.

“And, you’ll get your uniform tomorrow. And this time, I’d like to see what you look like in it, please.” their mom says getting up and picking up her purse.

“ *grin* well, at least we gonna know some one who’s gonna be there ” Roran says in a weird accent.

“*looks over at Roran* don’t get started Roran.” his mom says while walking towards the door followed by Suiichi’s mom.

“Were are you going, mom?” Crystal asks pouting.

“Me and Mrs.Minniamo are going shopping ^_^” she says cheerfully.

They say goodbye and leave.

“What’s wrong with you?” Roran asks Crystal while looking at her oddly.

Crystal looks away and stands up and walks out of the room and then the noise of the door opening and then slamming could be heard.

“O.o” was the expression that was now on both Suiichi and Roran’s face.

“What the hell...”

Roran just shrugs and gets up and stretches.

“Girls are weeeeeeiiiiirrrrrrdddddddd.” Roran says kicking the side of the couch lightly.

“Butttt.... my sister is awesome She’s not some peppy snob like other girls are.” he says grinning happily at how cool Crystal was.

Suiichi smiles in agreement. Then suddenly the door opens and slams again and Crystal can be seen carrying a box into what was most likely the bathroom.
5 minutes later, she walks out carrying the box again and she sets it down next to the bathroom. She had changed clothes.

She was now wearing tight blue jeans that had the sign of a dragon sewn in red on the left leg. At the bottom, it kinda went out bell like. Her shirt was red and had letters in black written on the front that read “I’m no Bitch, but I’m not sure bout’ you.” on the front.

“This time ... I’m seriously going ”she yells opening the door and slamming the door behind her.
“Sooooooooooooo... Suiichi.... what do ya wanna do?” Roran asks pulling a yo yo out of his pocket and flings it at Aiedail.

“ well, I suppose I could show you around.” He says while watching Aiedail tear the poor, poor, poor, Yo Yo to pieces.

“*stands up* sure!!! Maybe we’ll run into Crystal.” he says walking towards the door and kicking it open.

They leave the house, and Suiichi shows Roran around the whole town.

WITH CRYSTAL!!!

Crystal had been walking around trying to find out if there was a Brother’s Pizza anywhere. (I love that place!! There pizza is soooooo good!!) She moans loudly when she see’s some ugly punk and his friends walk into the arcade. She goes in there to knowing that something was bound to happen.

And, her hypophysis was right, just as she walked in a guy was punched square in the face and sent flying out the door.

“^_^ YAH!!!!!!!!!!” She screams out running forward and over tothe guy who had punched the other guy who had flown past her. It was that same ugly punk that she saw walking into the arcade before her. He was wide eyed at her reaction to a guy being punched right out of a building. She just simply patted him on the back.

“thats a good fist ya got there!!” she says smiling widely.

“Uh... thanks...” he says. But then he relizes that she was a girl. He, dazle eyed, looks her up and down, he gets this weird smile on his face. And smiles stupidly.

“HI!!! I NOTICED THAT YOU’RE A HOT GIRL! I mean... HI I’M THE GREAT AND ALL POWERFUL KUWABARA KAZUMA!!!” he says still smiling stupidly at her.

“Uh... when you say Kuwabara Kazuma... you mean that your first name is Kazuma and your last name is Kuwabara right?” she asks him.

“Uh... yah... shouldn’t you know that already?” he asks her.

“Ya see... I kinda come from... ‘I’m not from around her.” she says scratching the back of her head wit a stupid expression.

“ I kinda just moved here today...” she says again.

“REALLY???? I COULD SHOW YOU AROUND IF YOU LIKE!!” he says. His friends were shaking there heads in agreement.

“*smile* sure!” she says,

“Before you go, could you tell me your name?” he asks.

“Uh... what? O MY NAME!!! I’m Crystal.” she says shaking hands with Kuwabara.

They all walk out of the arcade and down a street. They go for a while, Kuwabara tells what each store is. They reach what he said was his schools rival. And, as if, again, just on que, boys who were wearing the uniform, who Kuwabara said went to that school and were one of his personal enemies, walks up behind them.

“Hey, Kuwabara, this time you gotta girl with you. Is she another hopeful addition to you little gang? Because your others don’t help much.” one of the boys says referring to Kuwabara’s friends.

Before Kuwabara could say anything, Crystal spoke up.

“Well, excuse me!!!! I’M SORRY IF YOU CAN’T FIGHT AND YOUR JUST TRY’N TO SCARE US OFF!!*steps forward* I’m from a place where street fighting ain’t rare! And believe me, me and my older bro could take all ya’ll down in less then a minute!!!” she says, over reacting just a bit.

“Street fighting? Well, hopefully you don’t punch like a girl.” he says going at her with his fist, she sighs and moves swiftly to the side then punches him in the face sending him flying into a wall. Well, she pretty much did this to all of them, cuz they all did the same dang thing.

“0.0 wow... street fighting? That’s the first time I ever saw a girl fight...”

“*triumphant smile* WELL NOW YOU HAVE!!!!!!”

END OF CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it took me so long.... I was tired... I JUST TURNED 13!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
I know this is shorter than all the others, but I just wanna update as soona as possible.

Roran: hey look... it’s a monkey

Crystal: no... *horrified look* ITS KAZUMA!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!@!! WHY IS HE IN THE CAGE???!!!!

Yusuke and Youko: *nervous laugh*

Crystal: *shrugs* hell wid’ it! This is funny!!

THANK YOU'S!!!

Animefreak11- i just had mine and failed all except for 2.... er.... which won't be named... er.... i'm glad u thought it was funny.... THANK YOU MY GOOD FRIEND!

Dragon Charm- i could tell you were... uh... *joins with pitch fork and bright...shiny torch*

trickster thief girl- heyyyy kewl name!!!!!!!! ^___^ DUDE!!! I'M GLAD YOU TINK IT FUCK'N ROCKS!!!!