Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chatper 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5 When Nerds Attack Part 2

WITH RORAN AND SUIICHI

“So, this is our school?” Roran says while stopping and looking around.

“Hai.”

Roran nods and walks forward a little, but suddenly stopped when he heard voices coming from behind him. He turns around and see’s all these guys talking to Suiichi. They were all wearing glasses and the school uniform (you know ,that thing Kurama’s always wearing)

“Suiichi You have to be our group member for the project that’s coming up ” one of them says totally ignoring Roran’s presence. Roran just stares at the nerdy glasses they were all wearing.

“*sheepish smile* we don’t have to discuss this till we actually get the project ” he says while just standing there trying to get Roran’s attention, he was still to busy staring at the nerds glasses.

Then suddenly insane laughter was heard, they all stop talking, and staring, and look down the side walk to see Kuwabara, Crystal and Kuwabara’s friends walking around the corner. And Crystal was the one laughing insanely. All the nerds stopped and gazed at her as she stopped laughing and ran over to Roran and Suiichi.

“HEY WAIT FOR ME ” Kuwabara yells while running, and tripping, after Crystal. (His friends had to hurry home...)

“Hey Sup’ Crystal?” Roran asks happly knowing that his sister was no longer in the mood she was in earlier.

“Kazuma here was just show’n me around *shifty eyes* he also showed me our new schools arch enemies... and then we—“ Crystal then explained all that happend while Kuwabara showed her around. Roran laughed and the nerds continued to gaze at Crystal, Roran noticed this and started to get mad.

“Soooooooooo... what did you and Suiichi do?” Crystal asks.

“*shrug* nothing much just walked around... but then we got here and just as I was gonna check out the school these nerds showed up and started asking Suiichi all these nerdy and unwanted questions.” he says with a slight smirk playing across his face when he see’s the nerds getting mad over what he said.

“YOU TAKE THAT BACK ” one of them says.

“NEVER ” Roran says acting like a little kid and sticking out his tongue.

“YOU BETTER OR ELSE ”

“Or else you’ll attack us with math questions??” he asks smirking. Kuwabara and Crystal were on the verge of laughter while Suiichi was trying to tell Roran to stop while he was at it. The nerds were fuming and were about to explode, if it wasn’t for Crystal and Roran’s stupidity.

“BLACK PIGGY PUNCH NO PIGGY PUNCH BACK!!!! *they both punch one of the nerds arms*” they say at the same exact time.


Then they, Roran and Crystal, run off screaming something about being attacked and how the nerds had farted. Kurama and Kuwabara were left there standingwith the nerds, who were still mad.

“Please excuse them, they just moved here today, and I and Kazuma were only showing them around.” Kurama tries to explain to them, but they didn’t seem to care.

“I hope they don’t decide to go to our school, that’d be a disaster waiting to happen.” the nerd, who had gotten punched by Crystal, says while rubbing his arm still.

“*sheepish smile* well... that’s the reason I brought him here, I was showing him the school because he and that girl shall start coming here on Monday.” Kurama says. On that, the nerds turned sharply and walked away. Kuwabara just stood there the whole time listening, but he didn’t really under stand a word of it.

“Uh... do you know where they live?” he asks. Kurama nods and gestures to Kuwabara to follow him.

10 Minutes Later!!!!

“So this is there house?” Kuwabara asks as he and Kurama walk up to the door. Kurama simply nods and knocks on the door lightly. There was this huge thump and then something slammed against the door rather hard. Someone said ow, and then the door opened.

Crystal was sitting on Roran’s, chest, and Roran was on his back, obviously, Roran was the one who said ow. Crystal had opened the door since Roran was unable to open it.

“Hello and welcome to the Hytan resisnece, may I take your order?” Crystal says while grabbing a pen and paper out of her pants pocket.

“0.0"

“What? O sorry... wrong answer.... hi!!!” Crystal says.

Crystal gets off Roran and allows them to come in; they go into the living room and everyone takes a seat.

“Anything new?” Roran asks out of the blue.

“Well, on the way over, Kuwabara and I decided to ask you if you’d like to come along with us to a... club, we were meeting some friends there.”

Crystal and Roran didn’t think on it at all.

“YES!!! SURE!!! GLADLY!!!” Crystal says happily.

“WHY WOULD WE NOT GO TO A CLUB???!!!!” Roran asks while smilign happily.

“We are going tonight, and I’m sure your kassan (I still don’t know how to spell it) wouldn’t mind that your going there with me.” Kurama says smiling.

“I GOTA GO GET READY!!!” Kuwabara suddenly yells out whiel running out of the room and out of the house. Kurama sweet drops, Crystal and Roran just stare blankly at the spot where Kuwabara used to be at.

“Come to my house at 8 tonight.” Kurama says simply while smiling at Crystal and walks out of the house and over to his house. Roran and Crystla sigh and sink back into their chairs.

“This has been an overly interesting day...” Roran says closing his eyes.

“Ya got that right... *sniff* *gasp* I smell taco’s!!!”

There mom had just entered the house, Roran and Crystal practicly tackled her when they saw the taco’s.

2 HOURS LATER!!!! (its now 6:30)

“GO TAKE A SHOWER!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!!!” There mom yelle at them as they walked up the stairs to there own bathroom. (There were 3 upstairs)

If you are wondering what happened...

FLASH BACK!!!!

They had opened, or tried to open a pack of hot sauce. They both had trouble opening them. When Roran finally got his opened, he tried squeezing it on to his taco, but he hadn’t opened it enough and squeezed it to hard, so it went spraying all over the place, including on Crystal.

“hahahahahehehehehe... opps...” Roran says putting on a sheepish smile.

“-_- *devious smile*”

Crystal then barely opened a hot sauce packet and aimed it at Roran, she squeezed and it got all over Roran. (Now, these are big packets)
Roran’s midnight black hair, was now a style’n midnight yellowish brown!! Roran then did the same thing and Crystal’s hair was now the exact same color.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER!!! RORAN!!!”

“WHAT?! I HAVE TO TAKE ONE NOW TOO!!!” he yells back.

They were yelling so loud, that there mom came in from outside (she had decided to try and make a garden) and walked right in the room covering her ears.

“*gasp* RORAN AND CRYSTAL HYTAN!!!” she yells out.

“Uh... it’s a new kind of shampo... er... you don’t need to take a shower.. Or a bath while using it...” Roran says while him and Crystal stuff a taco whole taco’s in there mouth and smile.

END OF FLASH BACK!!!

They both had finished there showers. Roran and Crystal were in the same room, but it turns out there were 2 bathrooms in there roomo. So they got dressed.
Roran was wearing a black sleeveless top that was tight and showed his muscles. He wore the same wrist bands as he was earlier. He put on camouflage cargo pants. He then put on black combat boots.
Crystal on the other hand, wore a black shirt that had “Are you staring at my chest?” written in big bright red letters on the front. She wore a black mini skirt, and also wore black combat boots. She took off her wrist bands and put on a bracelet on her right wrist. The bracelet had a black stone tied to the string, which was leather.

“Hey Crystal, what time is it?” Roran asks stepping out of the bathroom he had changed in.

“I think its 7:55...” she says also stepping out of the bathroom.
“...WE HAVE 5 MINUTES!!!” They both yell out running out of there bedroom (which wasn’t completely finished yet).

5 MINUTES LATER!!!

“*gasp* *knock on door* *gasp*”

The door opens and Shiori (Kurama’s mom) stood there smiling at them.

“Kurama will be right down, you can come in if you like.”

“That’s ok, we’ll wait out here. ^_^” Crystal says.

Shiori smiles again then leaves the doorway. At least a minute later Kurama was at the doorway.

“I see you know what to wear.” he says smiling slightly.

Crystal and Roran nod while smiling. They then follow Kurama through town until they are finally at the Club. It, the club, had a very interesting name, Hentia Bar.

“This is the first time we’ve been to this one.” Kurama explains.

They nod. Kurama was wearing a black shirt, with black pants and black boots that had studs on them. (I’ve seen a picture of him dressed like this before).
Kurama opens the door for Crystal and Roran, they walk in.

~~~~~END OF CHAPTER!!!!

Crystal: boy it took me a while to update...

Roran: no dip dipstick. ^.^

Crystal: you think they’ll get mad if I tell them I “forgot” to update, or do you think I should tell them that I didn’t have time?

Roran: well, both are pretty true... SO SAY BOTH!!

I forgot to update and I didn’t have anytime to type due to overflow of homework.

HERE ARE THE THANK YOU’S!!!

tickster thief girl - y thank you!!!! hehehehehehehahahahaha... PMS.... hhahahahaha!

Dragon Charm- I’m glad you like them!!!!^________________^ thank you!! So how old are you going to be?

~HIEI LOVERS~ thank you!!!!!!!! I’m finally a teenager!!! YAH!!!! ^_^ thanks for the compliments! I hope you keep reading!

Anime Freak11- hehehehe... thank you!!!!! I feel... hey.... you can be 12 when your 21..... just switch the numbers around! Sorry, htat was random....