Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Parallel ❯ Alternate Universe? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Parallel

Hey all, it's Musume! I know I should probably finish my other two stories, but I got another idea, so I'm going to write this story too! Don't worry, I'll work on my other ones too! So Anyways, I hope that you will enjoy this story. It's not a CYOA, but I think it's still a good story ^_^.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, so don't sue me!

This has a lot to do with the story, so bear with me on the scientific stuff, okies? ^_^

Parallel Universe Theory: We live on a delicate line called the third dimension. Past the third dimension is the fourth dimension, time. The fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth are too complex for us to comprehend. In these dimensions, the world is bent inwards with many complex angles and somewhere there is a bisection of time and depth. Some scientists believe that in these dimensions exists a separate and altogether different world. The world would be like earth in many ways, and different in others. Many have been scoffed because of these foolish beliefs, but some have come close to figuring out what lies beyond the fourth dimension. Some have even started the tenth dimension theory about the world that would be found in that dimension. No one can say for sure what lies beyond, but we are coming very close to discovering the reality of the dimensions.

Chapter 1

Parallel Universe?

"Lord Hiei-sama! ….Lord Hiei-sama! Where are you?" a young girl ran down the halls trying to find Hiei. She raced past the many doors that lined the extravagant hallways. "Hiei-sama! Professor wishes to speak with you!" the young girl said as she rushed into the overly large, gaudy, bedchamber. A man with medium length white hair and deep blue eyes was sitting on the bed polishing his sword, not paying any attention to what she said. "Hiei-sama! You must hurry, or else the professor will get mad at me again!" the young girl said exasperated. "Alright I'll go. By the way, have you been running, Aya?" Hiei asked with an innocent look. "You know that! I've been yelling your name all morning! You just take joy in making me mad!" Aya yelled at Hiei. "Now now, you know better than to yell at your master, Aya." He said in a playful tone. I'm sorry Hiei-sama, you just seem to know how to aggravate me… Anyways, Professor was looking for you. It seems that he has figured out what the Evil Lord's plans are." Aya said while following her master out of his bedchamber.

They walked down many halls twisting and turning finding their way to the Professor's lab. They finally arrived at the lab after what seemed like forever. "Kuwabara-san, I have brought Master Hiei." Aya said as she bowed respectfully. In the middle of the room was a tall ugly man with bright pink hair. "Yes, I have finally figured out what the evil Lord Kurama is planning." He stated while typing on his giant computer. "Kuwabara, what does he intend to do? Does he plan on making us all into his slaves again?" Hiei asked, an amused expression on his face. "No, I'm afraid that he is planning something much worse. He is planning to disrupt the tenth dimension causing everything to be torn apart. He is in a separate dimension at the moment, and he won't be affected by the twisting of reality. I have done some studies, and as I see it, this world will cease to exist along with all who live here. But, my theory is that there is an alternate world not far from this dimension which could save us and all here." Kuwabara finished explaining. "Ah I see, it won't be as easy to beat him this time." Hiei said thoughtfully. "Well, Hiei-sama, I've come up with a machine that can transport someone from one dimension to the next. All I need is to test it on someone, and we can figure out whether it works." He said looking Aya's way.

"Oh no! I'm not going to be your guinea pig again! Remember what happened last time? I was nearly killed!" Aya shouted. "Look, I promise that nothing bad will happen. I have even gotten my page Yusuke to look over my figures. Nothing can go wrong!" Kuwabara said in an overly calm manner. "I need you to do this for me Aya. If we can put everyone in an alternate dimension, then we will all be safe from Kurama once again." Hiei said while taking Aya's hand. If it's for you, then I guess I'll have to try it. What other choice do I have? You are my master after all." Aya said as she looked at Kuwabara questioningly. Alright Aya, You see this portal here," Kuwabara pointed to a blue glowing circle. "You will have to go in there. You should land somewhere near a house just like this. Since it is an alternate world, it may look just like ours. If you don't see a house like this, then my calculations were wrong, or you are on an uninhabited planet." Kuwabara explained.

"So do I need to prepare a bag or something?" Aya asked as she eyed the glowing portal. "And, when I get to the other dimension, how will I get back?" She asked. "Don't worry about that at the moment. Just go and pack your bag. It shouldn't take more than a week for you to come back. You might want to take your katana with you. Who knows what is in the other world." Kuwabara warned her. "I'm going to talk to Koenma. He might be able to help us. He is the King of Death after all." Hiei said as he walked out of the room.

`Just great! I have to go to an alternate universe, maybe fight some monsters, be all alone, and I won't even be with Hiei-sama.' Aya thought as she packed her bag. Her long silver hair falling in her face as she bent to continue packing. `I hate the thought of leaving. This place has been my home. What happens if I can't come back? Hiei-sama has always prepared me for everything, but I don't think he can help with this.' Aya continued to think as she finished packing her clothes. `I wish that I could just stay here, and that Kurama where a nice guy. Then we wouldn't have all these problems. He's the one that killed my family!' Aya thought as her midnight blue eyes began to water. `I won't let myself cry! I have to be strong, otherwise Hiei-sama would feel sorry for me and order that I stay here. I might want that, but I can't let everyone down.' She thought as she walked sown the halls ready to face the portal and what lay beyond.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Kuwabara asked as he turned to face Aya. "Hai! I'm ready." Aya said though her hands were shaking. "Aya-san, please be careful. Remember, when you get there look for another portal like this one. It should lead you back here." Hiei reminded as he hugged Aya. "I will remember. Please wait for me. I will try to hurry…. Hiei-sama, Kuwabara-san, Hurry, I want to go so I can come back quickly!" Aya said as she walked toward the portal. "Alright, the power is at maximum, any time you are ready. Just walk right in!" Kuwabara said as he nudged her forward. "Alright! I'm going!" Aya said as she walked through the swirling blue portal before her.

"Why didn't you want me to tell her?" Kuwabara asked as he looked at Hiei sadly. "Because, if she knew that she would be the only one to survive, she would have stayed. All we can do is wait for Kurama's attack. No one else can go through that portal. All the power it had was for a trip there. I'm glad we saved at least one person." Hiei said while turning his face away from the dormant machine that had taken Aya to another world.

So what do you think? I don't know if it's that great or not, but I decided to put it up anyways! So read and enjoy ^_^