Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red Rose Assassin ❯ The new girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lovely angel : I only own Talya and maybe some other characters such as Kiru and Tagashi and let me know if I miss anybody else ^-^ Well lets get this party jumpin


city of Tokyo is calm and peaceful. The people walk quickly to their destinations. On this bright sunny day we find our favorite red haired yoko walking to school and entering the school gates.

: Hey Tagashi-chan
: Minamino-chan did you hear ? we have a new student. She's right over there.
led Kurama over to where the new girl was. Kurama was stunned that she almost looked exactly like him. She had long red hair that stopped at her waist, her eyes where emerald green like Kurama's.
: Do you know her name ?
: Some people call her rose because of her red hair.
: I'll go ask her
: I wish you luck Minamino.
: Domo Aragatou Tagashi-chan
: Let me know if you get her phone number.
: Shut up.
walked to the red haired girl who was sitting under a tree reading a book. He cleared his throat and She turned to Kurama. He green emeralds fixed on Kurama's. Kurama felt himself not breathing and coughed.
: Are you ok Minamino-san ?
: Yes, how did you know my name ?
: everyone knows you. I've been told about you. The best student and sexiest student in Meiow High. My name is Talya.
: It's nice to meet you Talya. So what class do you have first ?
: I have chorus. I love to sing.
: What a coincidence, I have chorus as well. Would you like to walk to class with me ?
: Yes, lets go.
: Let me lead the way.
pulled Talya to her feet and led her to the music room. Talya spoke to the Teacher and showed him her scedule.
: Alright Ms. Kamatari, sit next to Minamino.
smiled and sat next to Kurama. She put her hand on top of Kurama's and winked. Kurama blushed and looked around to find glares at Talya.
: Alright class, today we have a new student. Ms. Talya Kamatari. I understand that you love to sing.
: Yes, my favorite song is So Simple by Alicia Keys.
: Really ? Please dazzle the class with your beautiful voice.
: I couldn't.
: You can do it Talya. We're not gonna make fun of you.
nodded and walked to the front. The teacher sat at the piano and began to play Talya's favorite song. Talya's voice was like honey, pure and sweet. Kurama kept his eyes on the red haired angel. He could have gladly fell asleep listening to that beautiful voice. Kurama was so caught up in his daydream that he didn't notice that Talya was sitting next to him again.
: Shuiichi are you feeling sleepy ?
: No Talya, I'm quite fine thank you.
: Ok, stay awake. It won't look good on your report card.
: Yes, I should keep my eyes awake.
just smiled and listened to the teacher. At lunch Kurama went to the park to meet with Yusuke and Kuwabara. He was walking out of the school when he heard Talya calling him.
: Shuiichi-chan where are you going ? I can't stay here by myself.
: Oh, would you like to come with me ?
: Of course. I'd love to join you. Where exactly are you going ?
: To the park to meet up with my friends. Do you have a lunch ?
: I have more than enough. I was expecting to make some new friends some new friends. I guess it's a good thing I brought some sweets I made on my own.
: Do you like to cook ?
: Do I ? I specialize in sweets. Chocolate covered strawberries, cakes, pudding, cookies, you name it.
: Maybe I should stop by for dinner sometime.
: I'll cook for you.
: It's a deal.
two laughed and walked to the park. They were greeted by Yusuke, Keiko and Kuwabara.
: Kurama where have you been we been waiting...... who's the babe ?
: Yeah she's hot.
: My name is Talya Kamatari.
: I'm Kazuma Kuwabara the strongest guy in all of Sariyaski Junior High.
punched Kuwabara in the back and kicked him away.
: I'm the strongest guy in all of Sariyaski Junior High. I'm Yusuke Urameshi and I'm single.
: Oh, that's nice to know. If you're single than there are some girls in Meiow that are looking for boyfriends.
: The only boyfriend they want is the one standing next to you.
: Well of course every girl wants Shuiichi. He's handsome, smart, and just the nicest person in the whole entire school.
blushed as he listened to Talya go on about how incredible he was. He began to daydream about Talya's pretty smile on him always. All Kurama wanted to do was be with Talya. His thoughts were cut off when Yusuke hit him in the back.
: Come on before I decide to eat your lunch.
: You wouldn't dare.
: Watch me.
: Here, I made this curry beef on my own.
and Kuwabara eat some of the curry beef and their eyes lit up.
and Kuwabara : This is the best tasting food I ever had ! Talya you're an original
blushed and looked at Kurama who nodded at her.
: So Talya, do you like it out here ?
: I love it..... Keiko right ?
: Yes.
: Shuiichi has told me so much about you during math class. He says you're on of the most talented and smartest girls in the school.
: Really ? Thank you Shuiichi-chan.
: Your welcome Keiko.
and his friends got to know Talya better in less than an hour. But there time was ended when they had to return to school. Talya and Kurama walked back together and Yusuke and his schoolmates walked back to Junior High. At the end of the day Talya and Kurama met at the end of the day to walk home with Yusuke and his friends.
: How about we go to the arcade and get something to eat.
: Yeah pizza for me.
: Don't you at least think about your homework ?
: Oh come on Keiko. It'll be fun to see the arcade. I wanted to know what kind of amusement you live off of.
: Yeah Rose, lets go have fun.
eyes flashed red. With anger. She began to glare daggers at Yusuke and began to pull out a tanto.
: :: I can't I have to stay aware of my anger :: Please don't call me that. I just don't like to be called Rose. I just don't like it.
winked at Talya and smiled. Talya smiled back at Yusuke. Then suddenly her cell phone went off.
: Hello
: Its time my little Assassin. You have work to do.
: Yes I'll be there in a minute. I'm sorry everyone but I have go home.
: Something came up ?
: Yes, I have this job to help my uncle with artifacts that he sells.
: Oh, well tomorrow is no school. Would you like me to come over and take you to Keiko's ramen shop ?
: No ! I might be all night and I'll need my sleep. But I can meet with you at the park.
: Ok, I'll see you tomorrow ok ?
: Yes, see ya
ran in the other direction. When she was out of their sight her eyes turned red again. She flew up and flew home. She landed at her house and entered through her room window.
: Len
boy with Long black hair in a black school uniforn walked to Talya and caressed her face.
: Are you ready for tonight ?
: I don't want to do this Len. This is wrong
drew Talya close to him and held her close. He moved her hair and whispered in her ear.
: You belong to me Talya. Don't argue with me.
nodded and summoned her power. Her red haired turn black and her green eyes changed to red.
: Go Rose, go forth a take what I want from the Reikai. The Jewel of the four Goddesses will allow me complete control of the elements. Earth, Wind, water and fire will be my power.
looked back at her uncle a descended to the Reikai to forfil her uncle's command.


all for now look for my updates * winks *